Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Does anyone have drilbur with its hidden ability ( mold breaker) ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Imagine if the eeveelutions had mega evos :O

- - - Updated - - -

He must mean the Lost Hotel.
    I think the next generation of Pokemon games will have another level for all eeveeloutions, and then the one after possibly going Mega EeveeLoutions

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. That would be awesome. I hope they wouldnt get more detailed, but rather become larger and use the same theme and scheme.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    I think the next generation of Pokemon games will have another level for all eeveeloutions, and then the one after possibly going Mega EeveeLoutions
    i think they will finish off all the eveelution types before going into that. although i could see evee getting a mega instead of a normal evo
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me, or is the male playable trainer/Calem either really skinny or really tall?
    He looks really weird when the game shows his 3d model in the dressing room and whatnot.

okay now i dont know about you guys but i think we just got trolled big time.

how the fuck is a sequel to trozei supposed to "radically change the pikachu character" this better not be what they were talking about otherwise i dont know what the hell is going on in that ceos mind

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    Anyone found a way to get an aerodactl with stealth rock in X and Y yet?
    Bumpin' this cuz I NEEDZ my aerodactl.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Does destiny knot choose a parent and then copy his/her 5 IVs or does it take 5 IVs from both parents at random?

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Does destiny knot choose a parent and then copy his/her 5 IVs or does it take 5 IVs from both parents at random?
    both parents so its a pool of 12

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I can't decide a nature for Zygarde, I'm tempted to start SF'ing for a shiny one.

Should I do it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought stationary legendaries couldnt be shiny anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    Story related or event ones can't in Gen V.

Reshiram and Zekrom couldn't be shiny in B&W and B&W2, but Kuyrem could be, atleast in Black and White 1. I'm feeling that Zygarde is sharing Kuyrem's status.

Still would be nice to have confirmation before I start wasting hours and hours trying to get a shiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this boutique coupon exist? I cant see it in the pokemile shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Since I can't decide a nature for Zygarde, I'm tempted to start SF'ing for a shiny one.

Should I do it?
    If you want to, I'm personally very happy with my Jolly one. It hits like a truck with just one DD, and his physical movepool just seems better...
    Adamant could work too with DD, other then that he wouldn't be a bad phys. tank, but his weaknesses are...horrible.

And Xerneas/Yveltal can be shiny, there's been a shiny Xerneas.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2013-10-28 at 03:04 PM.

Reshiram and Zekrom couldn't be shiny in B&W and B&W2, but Kuyrem could be, atleast in Black and White 1. I'm feeling that Zygarde is sharing Kuyrem's status.

Still would be nice to have confirmation before I start wasting hours and hours trying to get a shiny.
    yeah id wait until someone finds a shiny zygarde before even attempting it. couldnt imagine soft reseting hours upon hours and then someone being like "it cant be shiny"

i did that for the zorua you got in black and white when you send over celebi and almost smacked myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Is he a legit one, though? Some people say that he was a hacked in. Then again, 3DS isn't supposed to be hacked to the extent that elaborate cheat devices could exist.

From what I looked up someone was SFing and they SFed about 3000 times and about spent about 2 weeks almost and never got a shiny and gave up. Could be RNG but I don't know.

Is he a legit one, though? Some people say that he was a hacked in. Then again, 3DS isn't supposed to be hacked to the extent that elaborate cheat devices could exist.
    Well, they haven't found a way to hack the game yet, so I doubt it's a hack. Photoshop? Possibly, but it's no reason to dismiss or confirm their availability for shiny just yet. ^^

So they can possibly be shiny.

What I mean is that it hasn't been confirmed if they're locked or not officially yet. Not to my knowledge.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2013-10-28 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    If you want to, I'm personally very happy with my Jolly one. It hits like a truck with just one DD, and his physical movepool just seems better...
    Adamant could work too with DD, other then that he wouldn't be a bad phys. tank, but his weaknesses are...horrible.

If you are talking about the form of it being red that's what it changes when in battle it has been confirmed by serebii to have 2 forms. The blue form the neutral one and the red one that is when it's in battle mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    If you are talking about the form of it being red that's what it changes when in battle it has been confirmed by serebii to have 2 forms. The blue form the neutral one and the red one that is when it's in battle mode.
    No, the red one if Shiny form, if he has a legit shiny form available.

His two forms are as follows:

Neutral mode. This is how he appear outside of battle in summary screen and propably Poke Amie.

Active Mode. This is how he appears in battle.