Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by m777 View Post
    i like soadapoppin and i dislike wowhobbs and boogie the fatty
    What are you, five? Soda is hard to spell? Also, "boogie the fatty" if you actually watched his videos, you probably wouldn't dislike him.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-28 at 09:36 PM.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I forgot to mention those videos that have the most annoying music playing in the background.
    On the positive front, WCQuests are relaxing to watch-natural sounds, simple and easy to follow. Just the basic stuff.

basicly gaming related(yes there is youtubes for non-gaming related thigns to!)
    jesse Cox(and p.s pretty sure polaris don't give two shits if he talks about World of warcraft)
    Wowcrendor
    Escapist(yatzhee etc)
    Polaris
    Yogscast(all of them more or less)
    Fatboss
    -list goes on-

Dislikes:
    Any WoW PVP videos(pvp was added later to do the game, so meh)
    Swifty
    Athene(the guy who ever it was took in for Ret pala's for Mop or Cat, who only plays ret in PVP fucking hell)
    Tradechat -didn't really like her from when I started to watch her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like Bajheera for his commentary bg video,especially fury of arms and bajuthor, dude got great voice he should voice acted some dwarf in wow Also i like his rated bg stuff with commentary, hard to find something with better quality on yt or maybe i don't know how to look

Mikepreach is my favorite wow channel. Alot of intresting info and commentary about game, for most part i agree with him. Also his top5 videos are great, rly cool and intersing stuf. And most important drama friday

Deleted
    I have to admit I dont even know any by name.
    I sometimes just randomly watch some.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Nobble's lore vids are unparalleled.
    Danger Dolan actually has some decent opinions on a variety of matters.
    Totalhalibut was thé guy for me during Cata beta, so sad he moved on. Ironically he left at the point WoW lost most of its subs.
    Jesse Cox's Cata Map vids were absolutely fantastic.
    WoWCrendor has the best Machinimas.
    Hobbs has very cool tanking videos.
    Mike Preach is OK, but he kinda wants everyone to like old WoW.

Too bad most of these guys moved on to other games.
    I'm with you on Nobble lore. I like wow lore and even though I know a lot of it his videos are still good to listen to.
    Fatboss are also very good for boss related stuff. I often watch their minecraft shit too.

Mike preach I dislike.
    Last edited by khalltusk; 2013-10-28 at 03:56 PM.

BajheeraWoW and Nobble87.

I also watch Bajheera's streams. It gets me motivated to do PvP which is always a good thing.

wowcrendor and Jessie when he played a lot of wow

The rest are annoying
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

15+ Year Old Account
    Totalbiscuit, what a cunt he has turned out to be. To think I loved his Chronicles of the Goldfarmer that much during vanilla.

Only one I like is Athene I guess, still a legend. Where is his boyfriend Furious these days?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Tradechat is a glorified copy and paster from news sites. Though I suppose that's not really her fault as there isn't really any chance of her getting the early scoop on something. That honor belongs to sites like this. At best she gets interviews with devs where all the answers given are what we already know.

I liked when Jesse Cox did WoW videos, I know he's moved on to being part of the cancer that is Polaris but would it kill the guy to show love for the game that rocketed him to internet fame?

Swifty. Not because of the person or the videos he does, simply because of the plague he's let loose upon WoW by unoriginal idiots putting "Swiftypvp" and "Swiftypwns" in their character names. I see at least one everyday or every couple of days. A good ol' /slap and /spit is very much in order!

WoWCrendor, I actually do like him when he puts out content for something other than Hearthstone (Hearthstone is awesome, but he plays it way too much). For someone with a channel dedicated to WoW he hasn't really done anything worthwhile with it in ages. He has a habit of re-hashing old ideas too.
    I like your way of writing. Very amusing. You should start a blog or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Nobbel's lore videos are great... but I have this terrible dislike for his accent and the way he pronounces some words. I feel bad for saying that as he does some really solid stuff but I can't help it. It's just some weird mix of the tone of his voice + the pronunciation of words + the accent itself that irks me. Maybe I've been listening to American and British accents on youtube too much.

I like his videos, but I can't stand watching them due to his accent. He's dutch, and it's very apparent. No offense to him; he can't help it. I just can't follow them. Maybe that makes me shallow or a dick, but I just can't, even if I try.

Deleted
    Even though they don't play WoW anymore, I love Jesse Cox and Crendor. My least favorites are Swifty and Tradechat, more towards Tradechat. I unsubscribed when she pronounced "elo" as if it's E.L.O. Swifty was cool back in the day, but now it's becoming weird. I remember seeing this when he released it and didn't find it as disturbing as today:

10+ Year Old Account
    This is basicly a bash thread towards youtubers, and some of them visits these forums too, rather close down this thread.

Leads to nothing good at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    I'm subbed to DangerDolan, Preach and fatboss.

I used to sub to gamebreaker and zam when Lore was on the right side of the blue text but not now.

I love Preach for his overall grasp on the game but hate the whole "brofist yolo" shit he was doing for a while. He seems to have stopped that for the most part so it's all good.

DD I tend to watch when I'm bored for his lorebox stuff as I'm not big on lore so it's nice to get a lil fix in every now and again.

Fatboss I would watch no matter the content as those two crack me up.

I don't like what legendary has become since Lore's departure (he was the only dude with a grasp on reality) and the girl who replaced his PST show on Zam is boring as FUCK.

Deleted
    Watching swifty failing in any form of proper pvp. Thats about it. Cobrak has sometimes some nice stuff and sodapoppin for some juvenile humor. Sometimes I look up mikepreachwow or something like that to remind myself how much I dislike pve. I also fancy to look up all the "new" pvpers that give up some cool tricks and talk about how good their class is, ofc never above 2k mmr. Ah, laughs.
    Last edited by mmoc4f448e7a9a; 2013-10-28 at 04:25 PM.

Fuck athene biggest toxic player in any game he plays and wowcrendor has the best non-content ever !

Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    Even though they don't play WoW anymore, I love Jesse Cox and Crendor. My least favorites are Swifty and Tradechat, more towards Tradechat. I unsubscribed when she pronounced "elo" as if it's E.L.O. Swifty was cool back in the day, but now it's becoming weird. I remember seeing this when he released it and didn't find it as disturbing as today:

Ugh, I respect Swifty and all but damn that was hard to watch. His videos are so different now compared to Vanilla -> Wotlk; sponsors, money, his irl channel obviously have something to do with it which is kind of sad.

But when I think about it if Swifty kept making WoW videos and nothing else he probably would have quit the game by now, and the quality of his videos would have went down regardless so idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycefli View Post
    Mikepreach. Someone who clearly hates the game in its current state yet feels the need to tell us we should all hate it too. And according to the rules of being a filthy casual, I must totally suck at this game as well. And of course expect everything to be handed to me, and the usual rudeness/lack of cooperation... Sigh.
    Haha, he's actually one of the few I truly disgust. Simply because of his lack of respect for others is why I genuinely dislike him.

That being said I basically dislike all PvP/PvE youtubers. Why? Well, most PvP youtubers don't know shit about the game, only a few are actually high rated as well. PvE I simply dislike watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Henock View Post
    Who are some of the WoW youtubers that you love?

Recently I've been enjoying the content of Nobbel87 and Danger Dolan. These two guys do some great wow lore summaries and have some really insightful opinions as to the state of affairs in wow. Danger Dolan also has great speculation topics, and Nobbel does great lore videos. They really do care about the direction of this game and its lore. Mike preach is pretty cool too.

As for youtubers I don't really like. Tradechat is probably one of my least favourites. Seems to me that she is just a regular vlogger/Letsplayer that repeats things she views on MMO-C. As for original content Hmmmm not much to be found.
    Have to say I agree with everything here. Although if I may add Fatboss to the like list and Swifty to the dislike one. Not that I have anything against swifty, it's just that his videos have really declined in quality since his peak in late Wrath/Cata

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Mike preach I dislike.
    He insult your transmog? :P