Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's kind of sad, but if I weren't progression (endgame heroic) raiding, I'd probably quit. While I spend a ton of time doing random achievements, I wouldn't really play the game for it.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    It's kind of sad, but if I weren't progression (endgame heroic) raiding, I'd probably quit. While I spend a ton of time doing random achievements, I wouldn't really play the game for it.
    I killed Heroic Madness at US #10...I really miss hardcore raiding, but I don't have the time for it anymore.

Deleted
    Try to get every class to max level. i was raiding 5 days a week over 3 years and it was fun. now i cant play that much so i use wow as some kind of single player game. questing and some dungeons... its fun for me, cause i like this game so much. if u were raiding a lot in the past, lfr wont be fun for you! its nice to see the graphics of an instance, but its really really no fun and has nothing to do with raiding.

pet battle might be fun, i never tested it. getting professions to max level is fun for me too. i try to spend no money on the auction house.

reading quest texts is fun for me (some years ago i wouldn´t belive what i am saying^^)... but it is.

I've been doing different sets of dailies each day, as well as finishing MoP quests I never got around to. Sometimes I wander around on the Timeless Isle or team up with buddies. Other times I look for those damn scroll things or do random battlegrounds. I also level alts, pet battle, and do the occasional scenario.

For me there's plenty to do. And eventually I may be lured back into 5-mans and raids and whatnot.

Deleted
    You haven't played in 2 years but your threads you started tell me otherwise.
    Last edited by mmoc95bde86103; 2013-10-29 at 01:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolvanish View Post
    Well if you're horde, you can go lose over and over and over in AV. ( and any BG :P )
    I do this as Alliance, so...

@the OP: You can be ported to the Timeless Isle once you hit 90, and get as much 496/535 gear as you can. Then you can start on either LFR or Flex versions of The Siege of Orgrimmar. Beyond that is up to you.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Relic hunting and treasure hunting are both fun things that were added. Also rare mob hunting.

MoP has more fluff stuff for endgame than ever before.