Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaz View Post
    Exactly this. If they don't ruin the human female, eh, don't think so.
    i don't understand this, you liked what hey did with human females firs titme round surely youcan trust them with the upgrade..afterall, as subjective as beauty maybe, most can agree that you can't get much worse than the current models, at least by todays standards of computer graphics, so the chacnes of them messing it up are well really small. and if push comes to shove, they can make the new models an optional thing you can turn off and turn off. turn off and you wona't be able to have sub-races though as they all use the new model

No. Better race abilities maybe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    i don't understand this, you liked what hey did with human females firs titme round surely youcan trust them with the upgrade..afterall, as subjective as beauty maybe, most can agree that you can't get much worse than the current models, at least by todays standards of computer graphics, so the chacnes of them messing it up are well really small. and if push comes to shove, they can make the new models an optional thing you can turn off and turn off. turn off and you wona't be able to have sub-races though as they all use the new model
    I do indeed like the models that where made in 2005, or somewhere around that time, but that was by the developer team then. Both the developer team and the development philosophy have changed much since then. So they can take a different direction now (I don't expect it, but I do recognize the possibility).