Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Nope, I don't do LFR anymore. Therefore not a participant.
    In other words you have no basis upon which to base your assessment

Also basically everything else you said was hilarious and wrong. I'm too lazy to quote it.
    Please look up the word irony....

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    In other words you have no basis upon which to base your assessment
    I quit doing it because I was tired of the retards that infested it. So, yes, I do have the experience to form an opinion. Just because I quit doing LFR doesn't mean I've never done it. It is so full of trash players that I swore it off forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrawnudo View Post
    And if hardly any one queues for them, well..., why even bother getting legendary cloak on an alt.
    At the risk of sounding like a bitter vet, it was always very difficult if not impossible for a player to get a current level legendary for his main without guild support, let alone an alt.
    But it is sad that's its hard to get to see kinda old content.

I quit doing it because I was tired of the retards that infested it. So, yes, I do have the experience to form an opinion. Just because I quit doing LFR doesn't mean I've never done it. It is so full of trash players that I swore it off forever.
    So far this patch I've had 0 bad LFR groups.

Unless you count *shock gasp* wiping a couple of times on a brand new boss bad. Which I see, 1 wipe on a new boss, people start taking a shit in raid chat. Sometimes the dungeon journal, and even a strat video doesn't make a lick of sense until you actually see it for yourself.

But guess what, when you start shitting on people in LFR, you end up on their ignore list, and the matchmaking system takes ignore lists into account.

And "Coincidentally" the people who piss and moan about LFR bads also piss and moan about waiting hours for their que. I wonder if there's some kind of connection.

LFR = 5643412341 noobs -_- and 547354 wipes :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    Is this 3am or 3pm?

If 3am you really don't have a leg to stand on.
    What kind of people are so backwards that they still use that ancient 12 hour time system?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrawnudo View Post
    Had a 2 hour queue on my paladin to kill the Sha in terrace for the legendary quest.

I guess with alts it will be a pain to do now, you can get all drops in SoO, yet quest specific drop in older raids.

And if hardly any one queues for them, well..., why even bother getting legendary cloak on an alt.
    In general when it came to the legendary for alts I just figured the cloak won't even last till 95. But then I also rationalized that why bother doing SoO on LFR as well when I dislike every single tier armor for transmog except the Dark Shaman gear that I have to do flex for.

Deleted
    You say you're a casual and you wait TWO HOURS in a queue ? (with the intent to do lfr afterward so add 1 hour), meaning 3 hours in front of pc ?

LOL you're not a casual. Go run a flex or normal raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    jesus christ how about a period? or a comma even? out breath from reading that.

... ::: panting/hands on hips:::

ok I caught my breath.

Do LFR tues-fri. sunday/monday every1 has already done it.

or reroll tank.
    Really, you are bashing him for not using comma's or periods?

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    Jesus Christ, how about a period? Or a comma even? Out breath from reading that.

... ::: Panting/hands on hips:::

Ok, I caught my breath.

Do LFR from Tuesday to Fridays. Sunday/Monday everyone has already done it.

Or reroll tank
    You are right, though. LFR should be done before the weekend. Especcialy Tuesday is a very tough day to do LFR as DPS.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    So far this patch I've had 0 bad LFR groups.
    What fucking magical queue are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Jesus Christ, how about a period? Or a comma even? Out breath from reading that.

... ::: Panting/hands on hips:::

OK, I caught my breath.

Do LFR from Tuesday to Fridays. Sunday/Monday everyone has already done it.

Or reroll tank

Since you went and corrected that guy I figured I should also point out one as well!

What fucking magical queue are you using?
    I think same one as I do :-)
    I really can't say i have had bad groups..... always cleared the wing I was in (with an occasional wipe) and not really people bashing others the whole time.
    yeah sure, someone gets kicked sometimes.. but overall quite good and succesful groups.

Oh, and I never waited longer than around 45 mins in queue..........