10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender View Post
    You know, with the growing technology nowadays, I got over my fear. I have to say I did share the fear though.

Thank you man! I appreciate the compliment My girlfriend would kill me if she saw me being a narcissistic douche on here D:
    Yeah, I have seen laser removal done and it could barely be noticed.

As far as narcissism goes, I have been known to be guilty of that myself, but only in real life. I won't even treat the ladies to my fancy kilt picture! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you man! I appreciate the compliment My girlfriend would kill me if she saw me being a narcissistic douche on here D:
    Better be narcissist on the internet that with another girl in a restaurant :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Better be narcissist on the internet that with another girl in a restaurant :P
    Lmao very very true

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Yeah, I have seen laser removal done and it could barely be noticed.

As far as narcissism goes, I have been known to be guilty of that myself, but only in real life. I won't even treat the ladies to my fancy kilt picture! lol
    post it c.c

Deleted
    Thank you guys! You both made me smile

I feel very narcissistic wanting to post another picture on here of myself but i feel like i look different in each one! .__.

Asides from an ex-avid WoW player and MMORPG enthusiast, Im a mixed martial artist here in Miami. A superb passion of mine and I feel the appropriate award for all the hard work is the shape im in. I hope I dont lose it in the next decade :x
    You really do MMA?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    You really do MMA?
    Yes sir, I cut from 140lbs to make 125lbs. Wrestled 2 years in high school, 6 years Muay Thai experience, 4 Years of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (im a blue belt), and it all started with my black belt in Taekwondo at 13 years old (TKD is a joke but meh)

Deleted
    Yes sir, I cut from 140lbs to make 125lbs. Wrestled 2 years in high school, 6 years Muay Thai experience, 4 Years of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (im a blue belt), and it all started with my black belt in Taekwondo at 13 years old (TKD is a joke but meh)
    125lbs? My god man, do you realise you weigh less than the average woman? The only people you can compete against are women and children.

10+ Year Old Account
    125lbs? My god man, do you realise you weigh less than the average woman? The only people you can compete against are women and children.
    I walk around at 140lbs at 5'7 and cut down to Flyweight (125lbs)......less than the average woman? I live in Miami. The women here are all shorter than 5'5 and weigh less than 115lbs. I dont know why you're trying to bash me lol.

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Weight_Class/Flyweight

^^^Theres a list of professional Flyweights in the UFC. It isnt uncommon. Youre just being a douche.

Deleted
    Oh you rich!

He's known to tell people to bulk the fuck up But i'm a little incredulous you're just 125lbs that's pretty low, since i'm @190 odd and 6ishft and i'm pretty lean.

Deleted
    I walk around at 140lbs at 5'7 and cut down to Flyweight (125lbs)......less than the average woman? I live in Miami. The women here are all shorter than 5'5 and weigh less than 115lbs. I dont know why you're trying to bash me lol.

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Weight_Class/Flyweight

^^^Theres a list of professional Flyweights in the UFC. It isnt uncommon. Youre just being a douche.
    I may be a douche, but you do realise that at 125lbs you would be too underweight to serve in the Military? Bulk up a few weight classes, it will only benefit you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I may be a douche, but you do realise that at 125lbs you would be too underweight to serve in the Military? Bulk up a few weight classes, it will only benefit you.
    You do know that I cut weight to 125 right? I walk around at 140. Its still "underweight" but its not 125. For my height, ectomorphic physique, and quick metabolism....it is actually healthy to be where I am?

By cutting weight, that means two weeks before my fight I condense my training to cardio and healthy water-weight loss to weigh in at 125lbs. Overnight, I regain a portion of my walk-weight by eating primarily carbs and dense food in large portions.

Underweight or not, Im absolutely healthy. I have no desire to serve in the military, so I dont understand how your point is relevant.

EDIT: Fighting at Bantamweight (135lbs) means I would at least need to be 150. Im at a height and reach advantage (70" reach) for my weight class. Im actually lucky. Its similar to Jon Jones in the LHW division when he is supposed to be a Heavyweight. He has a similar issue except at a larger height and physique of course.
    Around Featherweight it becomes a disadvantage. Fighters who cut to 145lbs actually walk around 160-165lbs. If I fought at 145lbs, I would be at a nutritional and strength disadvantage. Im in a good place, if you ever practiced a competitive combat sport you'd understand why I say this.
    Last edited by Soulrender; 2013-10-30 at 04:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes, everyone's goal in life is to serve in the military.

Soulrender, you don't look underweight or unhealthy, quite the opposite.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

This would be me. I was trying to find one of me working on a boat burial in Scotland but I'm on a dodgy PC and I don't want to risk my passwords haha.

It's all about The U. Keep doing what you're doing, bruh, you do you and let the haters hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Yes, everyone's goal in life is to serve in the military.

Soulrender, you don't look underweight or unhealthy, quite the opposite.
    These, i personally don't like the idea to serve in the army, even less to have a lover in the army, why? cause if something happen i want to be with my lover, not waiting a couple of soldiers to tell me that he died in battle, also there are like a couple of years of obligatory service, so i won't be able to see him for a while and i don't like that either

Note: I agree that for young people in US is pretty good to join the army cause the goverment give you many financial benefits

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer to be a bit more bulk than very lean and cut, so I definitely feel the same as RICH. With that said, if you are happy with your body, then it's not really anyone's place to say otherwise. We all have our suggestions though lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I prefer to be a bit more bulk than very lean and cut, so I definitely feel the same as RICH. With that said, if you are happy with your body, then it's not really anyone's place to say otherwise. We all have our suggestions though lol
    IMO not everyone looks good when they are bulk, some people looks better when they are lean and cut :S

Note: I don't know if Soulrender would look good if he were bulk, but i know he look good as he is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    IMO not everyone looks good when they are bulk, some people looks better when they are lean and cut :S

Note: I don't know if Soulrender would look good if he were bulk, but i know he look good as he is
    I think a little arm and pec bulk would look great on him. Bodies differ a bit when they put on muscle though, so it's hard to judge without seeing lol I just like having the strength that comes along with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    It's all about The U. Keep doing what you're doing, bruh, you do you and let the haters hate.
    Im going to be transferring to the U after my AA is complete :P Miami is so superficial but so addictive as a city.

This is not photoshopped and is my real Halloween costume