Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I posted a new thread and thought it might be appropriate to post here, sorry for the double post mmochamp friends.

DS N25 - Hagara the Strombinder

FL H10 - Ragnaros

Decided to do my own adventures to DS 10HC as a balance druid. The place is a joke with extremely high gear. I got up to Ultraxion with 575 ilvl but then hit a wall, too high damage taken and dps requirement for this expansion, most likely. Would like to try Madness at some point but we'll see. I might try fights like Ragnaros at some point.

Morchok: http://i.imgur.com/gbNH7hG.jpg
    Zon'ozz: http://i.imgur.com/RNx8NjV.jpg
    Yor'sahj: http://i.imgur.com/ig5Yy08.jpg
    Hagara: http://i.imgur.com/o2YQExD.jpg

Working on my own spreadsheet. Note that I just made everything red and have only been marking green after I've done them. Red doesn't mean not possible, might just mean I haven't done it.

Solo Bear Adventures - Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Decided to do my own adventures to DS 10HC as a balance druid. The place is a joke with extremely high gear. I got up to Ultraxion with 575 ilvl but then hit a wall, too high damage taken and dps requirement for this expansion, most likely. Would like to try Madness at some point but we'll see. I might try fights like Ragnaros at some point.

Morchok: http://i.imgur.com/gbNH7hG.jpg
    Zon'ozz: http://i.imgur.com/RNx8NjV.jpg
    Yor'sahj: http://i.imgur.com/ig5Yy08.jpg
    Hagara: http://i.imgur.com/o2YQExD.jpg
    Ye, I found videos of a clicking asian balance druid doing them before siege came out. If I had real gear (maybe people will respond to my app sometime soon) I'd probably be trying spine and madness. Also, were you not kiting morchok and kohcrom around? I notice you're still on path of the titans where they're dead.

I've gotten normal rag really close, like sub 20%, but my flask ran out so I just cleared it as guardian. I think heroic would be possible, but if you ever messed up dropping stacks, even slightly, you'd probably die.

e: plus you'd have to get enough guardian gear to do majordomo on heroic, or go through the trouble of getting a lockout at hard mode rag.
    Last edited by Shavokqt; 2013-10-28 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shavokqt View Post
    Also, were you not kiting morchok and kohcrom around? I notice you're still on path of the titans where they're dead.
    Well you can see a stomp damage on my MSBT (on the right) and that is the 3rd total stomp. With that DPS I soak the first stomp with skin and kite the 2nd one because it one shots me then kill it before the 2nd set pretty much.

Ji-Kun maybe possible with really good gear (balance only).

Does anyone know if Yogg 0 25 is possible to solo as Boomkin? I've been soloing LK 25H for the past few weeks for the mount but would also like to try for Mimiron's Head if possible.

Have been doing a very low amount of soloing as resto, got down halfus the wyrmbreaker, halion and valiona, and the twilight ascendant council (was a bit harder due to lacking an interrupt) all done in 10 man due to the time it would take for a resto druid in 25 man, 10 man wasn't exactly quick in the first place.
    Used hotw for all, was lucky with halfus slate was down.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Does anyone know if Yogg 0 25 is possible to solo as Boomkin? I've been soloing LK 25H for the past few weeks for the mount but would also like to try for Mimiron's Head if possible.
    Yeah, and with even some gear it's quite easy.

Yea, I almost got it once before siege came out, like 2%, and I had pretty meh gear; around 535 ilvl I belive. If you have gear it's super easy. You're 11/14 heroic with 10 more ilvl than me rofl, so you should be good. I recommend getting to 75 lunar energy before portals, and then using both starfalls on the brain. Ever since the 3.3.5 changes starfall doesn't hit the neutral mobs in the brain rooms anyways. You can find more in the death knight soloing thread, but a really good tip I found there is if you're tanking a crusher you won't get constricted. Also, should probably use displacer beast.

Heroism drums also help a lot with the last phase. You can live through the first two beacons by kiting the beacon out, obviously saving stronger ms increases for the second one. Living through a second also probably requires being an engineer. Anyways, phase three is about 13 million hp, so it's possible to just zerg down with drums (probably even without if you have real gear unlike me) before the first beacon goes out.

- - - Updated - - -

It also might be possible to do FL without using vehicles, if anyone wants to throw some attempts at that. It honestly might be easy, but I don't have any desire too though.

e: as balance that is.
    Last edited by Shavokqt; 2013-10-30 at 01:12 AM.

Deleted

i want to start trying to solo on my druid, but when it comes to bosses like lich king, how do you get to him? do you solo all the bosses up to him or find a little group to clear up to him?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i want to start trying to solo on my druid, but when it comes to bosses like lich king, how do you get to him? do you solo all the bosses up to him or find a little group to clear up to him?
    solo 11/12 on 10man normal (it's all complete faceroll) then zone out and change to 25man, zone in and change to 25man heroic, kill lich king.

I went into Ulduar today to try solo Yogg 0 25 but I got stuck trying to clear up to him, namely Thorim. I found a couple of guides on Youtube for soloing him but they were either unclear or weren't working at all. Anyone know how to solo him?

Flame Leviathan 10man normal without vehicles I'd assume is pretty easy considering I accidentally turned on Hmode and after my Demolisher died I did about 30m damage without a vehicle before dying. It has 23m health on 10man normal.
    Last edited by Glurp; 2013-10-30 at 01:40 AM.

solo 11/12 on 10man normal (it's all complete faceroll) then zone out and change to 25man, zone in and change to 25man heroic, kill lich king.

I went into Ulduar today to try solo Yogg 0 25 but I got stuck trying to clear up to him, namely Thorim. I found a couple of guides on Youtube for soloing him but they were either unclear or weren't working at all. Anyone know how to solo him?

Flame Leviathan 10man normal without vehicles I'd assume is pretty easy considering I accidentally turned on Hmode and after my Demolisher died I did about 30m damage without a vehicle before dying. It has 23m health on 10man normal.
    You have to use a pet trinket. I use the tentacle from zero light I got 3 years ago. 10 man thorim timing is way easier too.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowwiki.com/File:How_to_S..._Hard_Mode_MoP

is what I used when I first started soloing it.

e: Also, if someone who has decent gear, unlike me, could try out Heroic Conclave and see if they thought it was possible, I'm sure that'd be interesting. I can't seem to recall the differences between the two modes, other than each boss has around 2 million more health, except for Nezir who has about 5 million more. Alzu be my hero pls.
    Last edited by Shavokqt; 2013-10-30 at 07:12 AM.

For Soloing Thorim.

1- Kill mobs in the arena and open the gate
    2- pull the golem miniboss in the hallway, then dash and go back with him in the arena before the blue ball kills you... so be quick. (don't kill the golem, juste pull him with faerie fire)
    3- when the blue ball reach the arena and disapear, you have 10-15sec before the hallway gate closes. Place yourself in the arena, between the center and where thorim is (approximatively the spot where an iron dwarf healer mob is at the start of the fight...) And wait....8s.... and place your tentacle on the ground... and run back in the hallway before the gate closes. (the golem must still be alive)

4- when the gate is closed, the arena mobs will re-spawn and attack your tentacle, then they wil go to you. If you placed the tentacle well, ALL the mobs in the arena, iron dwarf include, will come to you.
    5- kill the golem, this will open the gate at the other side of the hallway.
    6- kill the arena mobs EXCEPT ONE. the last one will have to die at the end...
    7- go through the hallway to thorim, place yourself near him but not too close. something like 35m...
    8- kill the last arena mob. If all went well, thorim will automatically start takling, and you have to be ready to pull him.
    9- as SOON as the girl start to talk (10sec after he starts to talk...) you have to pull him. a Dot will be ok. you must be quick here.
    10- if the dot works, Thorim will jump in the arena, go KILL HIM.

Things can go wrong if:

-You aren't quick enough when you pull the golem mob (the blue ball will reach you before you are out and one-shot you)
    -You didn't place the tentacle at the right place, not all the arena mobs will come to you, thorim wont talk.
    - You placed the tentacle too soon after the blue ball disapear, and it will despawn before the arena mobs respawn
    - You placed the tentacle too late and the gate closes while you are still in the arena.

What can help you:
    - feline swiftness talent
    - in the hallway when you pull the golem, the blue ball will start its course when Thorim shout "Failures! Wealkings" ! so Use Dash at this moment, not before.
    - in the floor where thorim is, don't walk in the middle, as the big circles will stun you. walk near the walls.
    -beware of your legendary cape, as it can dot the mobs when you wanted to let them live.

GOOD LUCK!

Will a Cardboard Assassin belt tinker work in place of the tentacle trinket or do you know anything more readily available that will work?

Will a Cardboard Assassin belt tinker work in place of the tentacle trinket or do you know anything more readily available that will work?
    I tried soloing Thorim a few times a few weeks ago and I used Goblin land mines as a substitute. After 3 failed attempts though I decided it was easier to ask a friend.

I guess it would just be easier to level a toon on my 2nd account and just leave it in the arena while I run though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lybydose View Post
    Ji-Kun maybe possible with really good gear (balance only).
    I tried it out and can say that it is, requires flawless execution though. I might get it soon if I can just get the tries on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shavokqt View Post
    e: Also, if someone who has decent gear, unlike me, could try out Heroic Conclave and see if they thought it was possible, I'm sure that'd be interesting. I can't seem to recall the differences between the two modes, other than each boss has around 2 million more health, except for Nezir who has about 5 million more. Alzu be my hero pls.
    The fight is really really really hard, not sure if it's doable yet, haven't had good tries enough. The biggest things are that the big abilties deal ~4x the damage of normal and the regain strength is only 1 minute cast. But I'm trying!

Edit: Nope, conclave on heroic is next to impossible. I'm not trying anymore >.>
    Last edited by Alzu; 2013-10-30 at 10:20 AM.

The C'thun tentacle trinket perhaps? I tried using FG, that didn't worth either though =\

Try any pet trinket that makes a stationary one. It has to be something that can be on the threat table, that's why mines and other things don't work. If the cardboard assassin will become active on the threat table, I'd be willing to bet it would. Sadly however, it might have to do damage or something. I always put it down under the wurm as well.
    Last edited by Shavokqt; 2013-10-30 at 10:00 PM.

Treants will do the job too.