10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post
    If you should decide to pm someone please only pm ONE! That's really important.
    And also to chose someone that does state that their request queue is open

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    And also to chose someone that does state that their request queue is open
    Of course, forgot about that thx.

Quote Originally Posted by jayman951 View Post
    Amazing. Simply Stunning!! Thank you so much ^.^
    You're very welcome Those shoulders are a particular favourite of mine by the way
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post

Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)
    My request if anyone wants to take it...

VISIBLE TEXT :
    Glory to the Boogie Knights.

FACESHOT :

GEAR SET: Tier 3 Paladin, REDEMPTION ARMOR

HELM VISIBLE:
    YES

YOUR POSE:
    If possible, the "hight" of the Templars Verdict animation; after the twirl, when you're just about to slam the weapon down. My weapon is http://www.wowhead.com/item=46016 . Honestly though, I appreciate artistic license

GENERAL COLOUR SCHEME:
    White>Blue, go nuts with rainbow effects in those shades; this dude radiates blueish light from his eyes afterall...

ANY EXTRAS: If possible the guild logo : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/he...oogie_Knights/ on a banner in the background. If you want to throw in some recoiling undead thats about to get headcleaved go for it

^^ Did I do it correctly?

EDIT: This has been taken on by someone via PM; thankyou for reading.
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2013-11-04 at 02:03 PM. Reason: request accepted via PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also everyone that requests keep in mind the size of these signatures and when you do request something try not to over complicate or over cramp the very small space that the artist have to work with. Most signatures will include a close up bust style of your character with a little background to add things i.e. horde logo, hunter pets, etc.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

PM request for Shakalager (TourettesHeals):

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Alot of the work in this thread is just awsome.

Ron - once again true and accurate reporting

Deleted
    Done with Exephia's signature and chat cover. Still working on rest.

Also new signature for myself and my dear friend. <3

@Shyama: Absolutely gorgeous signatures! Amazing :O

Quote Originally Posted by Tailstrike View Post
    Ron - once again true and accurate reporting
    You really made me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Khallie View Post
    @Shyama: Absolutely gorgeous signatures! Amazing :O
    Thank you Khallie! Lovely work yourself too
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Character name, Dragonslayer title
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hekza/advanced
    Gear set: t16 Hunter (Normal) + http://www.wowhead.com/item=104984
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Whatever works, can be something goofy (shooting arrows out of my mouth or something, surprise me) as long as it looks good.
    General colour scheme: Whatever works best with the armor + faction (HORDE) + race (green orc butt)
    Any extras: Horde logo, optional pet in there: spirit wolf or snow leopard-- Work a miracle and make my orc look like a cutie.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Chat box overlay
    Visible text: Character name (Shekza), guild name (Hype), guild raid size (25), server (US - Emerald Dream)
    Logo/Character: Info above (see signature)
    General colour scheme: See signature section above
    Specifics/Extras: Maybe something fancy like part of my character coming out of the "box" of the image with transparency.
    5 week bump
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallie View Post
    Done with Exephia's signature and chat cover. Still working on rest.

Just amazing mate <3 really.. I responded in the inbox regarding the other stuff which i'm sure you're aware of by now

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by mmoc61b6ac3228; 2013-10-30 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    5 week bump
    Claimed - may be quick or may take a few days so bear with me please
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    This is going to be a BIG request.. so if more than 1 want to take part in it pls do BUT do tell the others what part you took
    --- --- ---
    Banner for a facebook page (with an avatar):
    Size: 851px × 315px (JPG)
    Visible text: Tazanee & co
    Logo: If you could make a cool "Logo" that would be nice, if not skip logo
    General colour scheme: Matching the gear
    Specifics: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tazanee/simple, Plate of the Lightning Emperor (white/Green) or Tyrannical Gladiator's Desecration (yellow)

Other: Do mind not to put any chars or text were the profile pic is going & no helmets.
    Avatar size should be (JPG) 160px × 160px
    --- --- --- ---
    Signature:
    Visible text: Takizas (with a warlockish style), same text as on my siggy i have right now here.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Takizas/simple
    Gear set: Tyrannical Gladiator's Felweave (Purple) or Relentless Gladiator's Felshroud (Purple)
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Standing with head slightly tilted (like female belf does)
    General colour scheme: Matching the gear with some glitter (girlish looking)
    Any extras: an avatar & an DeviantID pic that looks like the siggy ^^,

Thanks for reading and hope you are up for this!

Deleted
    Pm-request:

This is another PM. The request is somewhere in the chat (can't find it anymore but remember reading it). I am claiming this but PM if someone else was/is working on it:

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro

Signature:
    Visible text: Paloro
    Armory link: Armory
    Gear set: X-mog from armory (T6 thunderheart)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: General colour scheme: Green with hints of orange that shows that fall-time feel
    Any extras: If possible, have a fire cat (with the disgusting oozling 'green' aura) in the background.

Thanks!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exciision View Post
    First of all I want to say how insanely great this is! All Artists are doing a great Job! Just WoW!
    I now also try my luck and request for the following things.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: OfflineImage / BackgroundImage / Profilbanner / ChatOverlay + CamOverlay / Infoboxes ( Social, Battlenet, Streaming, Donation, Interface )
    Visible text: Exciision
    Logo/Character: Male Tauren Warrier T16 NHC with this Weapon: eu.battle.net/wow/de/item/37852
    General colour scheme: Black, Red, Brown and a bit White
    Specifics/Extras: The Infobox dont need a Image of my Character, it is enough if it has the same color like the rest. Surprise me!

I'm already looking forward to the results!
    Tomorrow 3 Week and Birthday bump
    I write it today cause i dont think that i've time tomorrow haha.

Deleted
    All of this work looks so amazing I couldn't resist asking for one for my troll warlock:

Signature:
    Visible text: Just my character's name: Deimos, in an evilish warlocky style font.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../deimos/simple is the armory but the shoulders look too bright on there, this is what it actually looks like: http://imgur.com/C34SD3R
    Gear set: The set from my armory: it's the betrayer regalia warlock challenge mode set with http://www.wowhead.com/item=70318/ as the shoulders, if you decide to include a weapon I'd prefer http://www.wowhead.com/item=32471 to my current transmog one.
    Helm visible: yes definitely
    Your pose: I would like to be casting a green fiery spell or be casting a green rain of fire. Grinning maliciously with eyes faintly glowing green.
    General colour scheme: green fel fire to match my transmog
    Any extras: If possible an green infernal behind me would be nice
    Last edited by mmocabe1314a5e; 2013-10-31 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozya View Post
    For Twitch:
    What you want for your page: I would like a chat box overlay
    Visible text: I want Panikqt (my character) together with the text 恐慌 and the textunderneath; Monster, Stormscale EU (guild)
    Logo/Character: Troll female warlock, wearing full T3 with "The turning tide" at the side. Preferably the character in casting sequence (damage spell)
    General colour scheme: I would like the background to be The Vale of eternal blossom theme, autumn leaves etc
    Specifics/Extras: Already mentioned vale of eternal blossom - but i really love cherry trees and the whole MoP asian theme,
    Done. Hope you like it.

gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythriz View Post
    Done. Hope you like it.

Mate.
    This is beyond Awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kozya View Post
    Mate.
    This is beyond Awesome!!
    Happy you liked it! :3