Page 1 of 99
... LastLast
    Deleted

Wow - Want to know what happens next?

Thanks to a very loose-lipped bunch of employees in the Versailles office I can confirm 100% that:

• The upcoming expansion is called Warlords of Draenor and will feature Grom as the antagonist, although for legal issues he will be refered to as Grommash. This expansion will see the heavy use of time travel.
    • Reforging is changing, soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    • The upcoming Blizzcon secret gift is an Elite Tauren Chieftan Hearthstone gift card.
    • The Dark Below has been registered for 'Titan', not World of Warcraft as is the rumor.

A big thank you for this information goes out to:
    Last edited by Boubouille; 2013-10-31 at 02:15 PM.

THATS AWESOME, NO REALLY.

OT: pls, gimme a source

Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    Thanks to a very loose-lipped bunch of employees in the Versailles office I can confirm 100% that:
    Not without a source.

If the card was ETC why is it a secret it doesn't spoil anything. .. xD

- - - Updated - - -

• The upcoming expansion is called Warlords of Draenor and will feature Grom as the antagonist, although for legal issues he will be refered to as Grommash. This expansion will see the heavy use of time travel.
    • Reforging is changing, soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    • The upcoming Blizzcon secret gift is an Elite Tauren Chieftan Hearthstone gift card.
    • The Dark Below has been registered for 'Titan', not World of Warcraft as is the rumor.

A big thank you for this information goes out to:
    Also its awesome that if you are telling the truth your way of "thanking" them us to put their full names here. .. assuring they'll be fired lol...
    Last edited by Venara; 2013-10-31 at 03:10 PM.

Deleted
    O.o wut... The concept seems interesting but I can't fully buy the Warlords of Draenor name. Will it have a boss called Kony?

That has to be the worst title in the history of titles.

Although this is most likely fake as with all the other threads, you did get me wishing for the transmog thing you mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't believe it but i wouldn't mind that at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    That has to be the worst title in the history of titles.
    I love MoP and wow but Mists of Pandaria was a garbage title.

just over a week to blizzcon, so will find out for sure then

but why would blizz trademark a name for a game they reset the project on - titan is nowhere near release, so trademarking the dark below for use with it, makes little sense to me.

ah well, seen plenty of speculation threads and honestly have no idea what to believe anymore - which tbh is nice, as it means blizzcon will be epic, although there'll probably be something on the front page in the days running up to the con
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by Aerr View Post
    THATS AWESOME, NO REALLY.

OT: pls, gimme a source
    A source on this forum? LOL half the people think it's Emerald Dream and whatever else they made up... oh yeah, Burning Legion.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why on earth would Grom be the antagonist?
    Why on earth would there be 'legal issues' forcing them to use his full name?'

wat
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

15+ Year Old Account
    More believable than most shit I guess. Really don't think they'd have another orc as the big bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    A source on this forum? LOL half the people think it's Emerald Dream and whatever else they made up... oh yeah, Burning Legion.
    as far as the mmo-champ forum popular opinion goes, we have the potential of:

azshara + N'zoth + south sea islands + zandalar + kul'tiras
    burning legion + draenor + argus + xoroth
    time travel + caverns of time
    emerald dream
    edit: or any combination of the above

new races:
    ogre
    dragonkin
    ethereals
    arrakoa
    high elves
    furbolgs

new hero class:
    demon hunter
    tinker
    timewalker

i'm sure there's been a few more, but those seem to be the mainstream suggestions i've seen floating around
    Last edited by smokii; 2013-10-31 at 10:45 AM.
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    new hero class:
    demon hunter
    tinker
    timewalker
    Don't forget vampires! LOL

Week until Blizzcon and more and more of these threads are popping up.

Is it November 8th yet? I can't wait to just throw all this speculation under the bridge and find out what the hell we're fighting next is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

although for legal issues he will be refered to as Grommash
    ?????????? o_O

Wait what does reforging have to do with transmogrification? Also do you mean you can choose any skin you want for free or that you can delete the items while keeeping the skin?

Deleted
    I would make a HL3 confirmed joke again, but I would be infracted for it again. Some of your points seem credible, but that Grom legal issues are bullshit. Legal issues with who? Blizzard has the rights over WoW as far as I know and they can name any character in the game whatever they want. People just trying to get attention and possibly make 1 or 2 right guesses to go "I told you so" after Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Also do you mean you can choose any skin you want for free or that you can delete the items while keeeping the skin?
    In the upcoming D3 expansion, they're introducing transmogrification. How it works is once you obtain a piece of gear, that gear's looks "unlocks" and you can use that look for transmog. You can delete the item and you are still able to use that look for transmog.

Hopefully WoW transmog system will eventually work like that.

Deleted
    soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    ah get it now, its good but nothing worth mentioning