Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What dungeons do you want re-vamped for new x-pac?

Well the new trend seems to be re-vamped dungeons every expac now. So which ones do you wanna see?

I would love to see Wailing Cavern's redone, always loved that place

Quote Originally Posted by amishjello View Post
    Well the new trend seems to be re-vamped dungeons every expac now. So which ones do you wanna see?

If revamped means that the old versions will be retired and made inaccessible, including the loot -- which Blizzard has always done up to now --None -- ever, anymore, please.

I really don't understand why Blizzard keeps deleting the old versions anyway. Why can't the old versions of instances live on in some other mode?

Zul'Farak, Dire Maul and Gnomergan are my least favorite dungeons so I would love to see them redone. I also have done Wailing Caverns to death so if they can redo that, that'd be greeeaaaaat.......

Lower and Upper Blackrock Spire

I always loved how big they felt when run together. I also miss exploring BRD when it was new.

I wished they had revamped Scholo and SM in WotLK, it just fit their theme A LOT more.

But for the next expansion, I'd love to see Stratholme revamped. And don't freaking split it in half, just open it up entirely, creating a huge non linear dungeon to remember the old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love a couple heroics made out of Blackrock Depths.

Deleted
    My favourite 5 mans from this xpac were probably the revamped ones and that is mainly because I despised the original ones. I'd rather they stopped this obsession with revamping old 5 mans and redirect efforts into creating brand new 5 mans that are actually fun to play. Remember when people used to /yell boss quotes and shout them on voice comms? That died with WotLK, wish they'd sort that out, 5 mans just aren't memorable anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Uldaman please
    Used to love that place when leveling

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Absolutely none. I think they need to stop concentrating their energy on dungeon revamps and focus instead on meaningful ways to attract new players.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

10+ Year Old Account
    kara: make it into a scenario.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Stockades.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    kara: make it into a scenario.
    Kara's not a dungeon.

Wailing Caverns, or BRD

10+ Year Old Account
    Split BRD into three dungeons, each with an heroic version.

Deleted
    I'd like a revamp of Zul Farrak and maybe Wailing Caverns (but keep the set around).

A Stratholme update might be cool too. The Caverns of Time version wasn't really a revamp, just lore stuff. I'd like to see it actually updated to show what's going on there nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    If revamped means that the old versions will be retired and made inaccessible, including the loot -- which Blizzard has always done up to now --None -- ever, anymore, please.

I really don't understand why Blizzard keeps deleting the old versions anyway. Why can't the old versions of instances live on in some other mode?
    If they are doing revamped versions of old ones and getting rid of the old ones

All of them -- always, forever, please

I really appreciate Blizzard giving us fresh new takes on old out dated dungeons.

I don't want any remade. The DM an SFK were good but they butchered Scholomance and the Scarlet Dungeons.

Maybe...heck idk... Dire Maul? I'd say heroic mode be the entire place, make it like Blackrock Depths. And have bosse with relevant mechanics.

Pls Blizzard. More like H Deadmines.

Quote Originally Posted by Waarheid View Post
    Stockades.
    Again?

Doesn't Stockades have like the least potential to become anything else/funnier than it currently is/was before it was revamped? It's just a jail with symmetrical cells to the left and to the right.

The BRD and the BRS dungeons would be cool to actually have made into either heroics or maybe a whole raid. But that wouldn't make much sense in a lore perspective.

Would be cool if those dungeons could be either picked as seperate heroics or put together and it scaled over to a raid. But I don't know what mechanics and instruments they'd need to implement then. Would be cool to do the same with Mara and Dire Maul I think

Deleted

Simple and short answer, none. I do not want to see that again really, is wasting time.

None of them.

Deleted
    None. Better yet, rollback all dungeons to their original pre-cata form.