Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    two words: Undead Grom
    Sylvanas went back in time, fetched his dead body, brought him back to the present, and turned him into a slavering undead?

Speaking of... why aren't there undead orcs? and goblins? and trolls? and tauren? and elves? I mean, if Sylvanas was an equal opportunity necromancer, we'd have all those, right? LOLOL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    *snip*
    Okay..you just made this possible idea work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragewulf View Post
    I would love to be able to delete all the gear in my bank. Let the transmog idea be real.
    And only that part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Only problem is - and by saying this I give absolutely no credence to the original post of this thread - we all said "Blizzard is not that dumb" when Pandaland was leaked too. ;/
    Yup people were def sceptical and this expac ended up being one of the best one I get that. But the previous expansion ti Mist wasn't about the same thing at all. It wasn't even close. This whole "leak" is so far off anything logical it just doens't hold water on any level of it. Mist was a different concept that was different than what we did, not dealing with the same issue twice in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Sylvanas went back in time, fetched his dead body, brought him back to the present, and turned him into a slavering undead?

Speaking of... why aren't there undead orcs? and goblins? and trolls? and tauren? and elves? I mean, if Sylvanas was an equal opportunity necromancer, we'd have all those, right? LOLOL.
    it's merely a convenient fiction of the game-design, according to lore, most of the foresaken are the races that were in Lordaeron durning the Scurge invasion
    Humans>>>>>Elves>>>>>>Dwarves>Gnomes>Gnolls>Ogres>Murlocs>Trolls

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would loath playing this theme :/ but it sounds to fishy to be true. I mean it fits the Chinese leak almost perfectly, its to coincidental in my opinion. Unfortunately that means nothing if its true or not :P. In due time will know for sure, just have to keep myself preoccupied until blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Without being malicious, but do you just want blizzard to spoon feed you gear for raiding or pvp along with introducing a system like that
    Why does it matter if you keep the gear in your bank as opposed to just registering it to your transmog tab?

It's a clever way to address the storage issues without adding more bank slots.

Without being malicious, but do you just want blizzard to spoon feed you gear for raiding or pvp along with introducing a system like that
    That is malicious. The person you quoted said nothing about being spoon fed gear, and I don't see how you extrapolated to reach that conclusion. The person you quoted simply wants a better transmog system.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

What worries me about this is that, with the events of Kairoz and the Timeless Isle, as well as Wrathion's involvement, Garrosh's imprisonment and Anduin going to talk to Garrosh in private.. this all could very well end up being true and these events could all be connected. Why else would all of those events have happened? They don't seem to have any connection to one-another, or even purpose, but... you never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    What worries me about this is that, with the events of Kairoz and the Timeless Isle, as well as Wrathion's involvement, Garrosh's imprisonment and Anduin going to talk to Garrosh in private.. this all could very well end up being true and these events could all be connected. Why else would all of those events have happened? They don't seem to have any connection to one-another, or even purpose, but... you never know.
    This is the only thing that gives it validity and it worries me too. I don't want to go back in time, I want to progress through time and not change up shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    it's merely a convenient fiction of the game-design, according to lore, most of the foresaken are the races that were in Lordaeron durning the Scurge invasion
    Humans>>>>>Elves>>>>>>Dwarves>Gnomes>Gnolls>Ogres>Murlocs>Trolls
    Yes, I know. I'm merely amusing myself with the notion of undead Grom.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Awww man... Another no "leak" that involves no trying what-so-ever. It's funny. You mention "Warlords of Draenor" as the name of the expansion... That name was mentioned in a speculation thread yesterday (one that was closed). The name was based on potential songs that Blink-182 could sing to close out Blizzcon.
    Source? You're sure that topic didn't come up after this one?
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

Deleted
    grom hellscream died years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Awww man... Another no "leak" that involves no trying what-so-ever. It's funny. You mention "Warlords of Draenor" as the name of the expansion... That name was mentioned in a speculation thread yesterday (one that was closed). The name was based on potential songs that Blink-182 could sing to close out Blizzcon.

Also note... There are no studios nor sales offices... well really anything in any of the potential locations of Versailles.
    source "http://www.activisionblizzard.com/locations"

It's also kind of telling that Boubs had to come in (personally) and edit your post. :P

Next time, try harder to make it interesting please
    You can't say they didn't try, if this isn't real. With both the domain for Warlords of Draenor registered anonymously and the trademark filed in New Zealand, there is clearly quite a bit of effort exerted, if it's fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is that "without being malicious"? And what does wanting to unlock gear customization looks for transmog (as in obtaining the piece of gear to unlock it, then selling the piece for bag space, which has been something heavily requested), have to do with wanting to be "spoon fed" gear for raiding/pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by topcatti View Post
    grom hellscream died years ago?

He died killing the Mannoroth. The issue with him being an antagonist is that if he doesn't kill the Mannoroth, the Orcs aren't freed from their bloodlust, and Thrall also dies. It's all timey wimey bullshit at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't say they didn't try, if this isn't real. With both the domain for Warlords of Draenor registered anonymously and the trademark filed in New Zealand, there is clearly quite a bit of effort exerted, if it's fake.

Wasn't the Dark Below fake register in New Zealand too? Maybe people are doing it there just because they figure they won't get into legal trouble overseas. Dunno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even those these events seem weird they just don't tie well to having an expansion about Grom being the main bad guy. It just doesn't make sense. There are though a lot of different ways to go about the events that have played out at the end of Siege/Timeless Isle visions.

-Kairoz is the traitor and feels his involvment starts the Infinite Dragonflight
    -Anduin wants to know why Garrosh did what he did for his own reasons or curiosities. Anduin wouldnt free Garrosh b/c of what it did to Jaina
    -Wrathion is curious about the timeless isle to add to the mystery of it and that just where we happen to end our legendary quest. Warthion seems interested in time so maybe he gets more involved into that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    You're appearently (like most people here) get wrong the whole concept of time travel. Let me explain it to you.

1) Garrosh is defeated in SoO and gets imprisoned.
    2) Garrosh escapes from prison and somehow gains control over time-travel.
    3) Garrosh travels to past, changing it and therefore completely changing the present.
    (At this moment, we assume that our characters are not influenced by changing timelines cause we were locked on Timeless Isle )
    4) Therefore, we "wake up" in completely changed world, yet as we remained unaffected we know "something bad" has happened (in opposition to other inhabitants on Azeroth, who think everything is normal).
    5) We discover that Garrosh escaped and changed the timelines.
    Now, you propose that we go back in time and prevent Garrosh from escaping. So... let's assume we try to travel 10 days back to put addtional guards over Garrosh's prison...
    6) And guess what? There is no prison! There is no Garrosh at all! By changing timelines, Garrosh also changed his own fate, never becoming the Warchief or maybe even never coming to Azeroth! You CANT prevent Garrosh from escaping, because in your current, CHANGED timeline he DOESNT EXIST! And thats what makes this concept so great.

At this moment I completel negate the occurence of time paradoxes. You might ask - if Garrosh doesnt exist, how did he travel to the past? Well, I wil try to explain again. When Garrosh stepped back in time, the timeline in which he became Warchief ceased to exist THE MOMENT he left, cause THE MOMENT he left was the moment when he stopped being part of the present and started to be part of the past. The present got destroyed, cause decisions that created it never happened. However, Garrosh was not destroyed, as he already wasn't a part of it.

However, there is hope. Both the old and the new timelines have the point in which they divided. That, of course, is the moment of Garrosh's arrival in the past. Everything that happened BEFORE Garrosh's arrival was not changed at all. So, our only hope is, for example, to travel to the moment just before he arrived and try to capture him just as he arrives, or some time later to try to undo the changes he did to the history.

Summarizing, we CANT go back in time and try to prevent his escape or try to kill him in SoO instead of imprisoning or try to stop Thrall from making him Warchief etc., as with the change of timelines these events are NO LONGER a part of the reality! They never happened!
    You are completely leaving out several factors here. Such as: the Timeless Isle exists outside the timelines. That being said, there exist MORE THAN ONE TIMELINE. So Garrosh for example jumping into the past, removing him from this timeline's present, doesn't remove him from every timeline. Neither does it cause the PAST up to THAT point to stop existing. That timeline doesn't vanish, it merely splits. I suggest you read up on multiverses and alternate realities and how the theories for that work.

So bar everything in theoretical physics right now, it's still FICTION. And there is nothing whatsoever stopping us from just going back to the point in time before Garrosh does whatever he does to stop him. Because guess what - that's exactly what we did in the Caverns of Time, multiple times. Hostile NPC's went back in time, changing the present. That didn't cause us or the present to vanish tho, did it? It just created a timeline where they succeeded and we didn't intervene. Our present continued on, giving us the chance to create a timeline where we went back to stop them and preserve our timeline.
    Last edited by miffy23; 2013-11-01 at 03:23 PM.

I just checked, the Blink-182 thing came waaay after this topic.