Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Draenor Re-genesis. Alternative Draenor idea thread.

An idea I have had for years, that somehow Outlands and the rest of the Draenor pieces (that we haven't yet visited, like the sea) that float around in the twisting nether would be brought together in a one-time use reforging of the planet. This would be achieved by using the incredible Titan technology, such as those in Pandaria and Northrend. That wasn't my first idea, Titan tech, but for the Earthen Ring to commune with the Draenor Elemental Lords. But maybe a combination of the two ideas would do the trick.

Considering that the Titan tech could literally tear Azeroth apart, they could at leas bring some of Outlands together (might be more than the one continent that we know of). This would in turn deplete Azeroth of its most powerful Titan machinery..

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems a bit far-fetched. I'd rather it just be a case of "legion invades, we beat them back, find out their portals go to a new region of Outland we hadn't been to before."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Burning Legion, makes sense, I'd use the opportunity to add more Gnome lore, someone must be tech savy enough to work Titan machinery, can't have Thrall shouting at it. More Goblins too.

Maybe add a new class, Tinker.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2013-11-01 at 10:59 PM.

thrall and the ER shamans can do it they already keep azeroth together, with the help of velen, malfurion and the naaru it's doable.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    An idea I have had for years, that somehow Outlands and the rest of the Draenor pieces (that we haven't yet visited, like the sea) that float around in the twisting nether would be brought together in a one-time use reforging of the planet. This would be achieved by using the incredible Titan technology, such as those in Pandaria and Northrend. That wasn't my first idea, Titan tech, but for the Earthen Ring to commune with the Draenor Elemental Lords. But maybe a combination of the two ideas would do the trick.

Considering that the Titan tech could literally tear Azeroth apart, they could at leas bring some of Outlands together (might be more than the one continent that we know of). This would in turn deplete Azeroth of its most powerful Titan machinery..

THis is actually the same idea I came up with when I saw the title "Warlords of Draenor". Revamp of Draenor/Outland in which we mend the planet. Not entirely impossible, and I like the idea.

Deleted
    Maybe finally we can see a death match between

and

Hmmm...if we could ride a Deconstructor into battle, that would be cool. Sort of like the Giant king Gymer quest we did in Zul'drak.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    THis is actually the same idea I came up with when I saw the title "Warlords of Draenor". Revamp of Draenor/Outland in which we mend the planet. Not entirely impossible, and I like the idea.
    Another idea, un-related, who is the mother of Gruul the dragonkiller's sons? Eeeeuuuww.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2013-11-01 at 11:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhmm, we do have some re-origination devices lying around...

Deleted
    Might be a bit far-fetched, but Wrathion's vision, all the "we must rebuild the final titan" shit, could be referring to that. Just saying.

Deleted

In outlands we had one elemental lord, probably very weakened, Cyrukh the Firelord, makes you wonder if there are 3 others that fill similar roles as those we have for Azeroth. Where's the Sea, is there a water elemental Lord around?

10+ Year Old Account

In outlands we had one elemental lord, probably very weakened, Cyrukh the Firelord, makes you wonder if there are 3 others that fill similar roles as those we have for Azeroth. Where's the Sea, is there a water elemental Lord around?
    I'll just say this.
    Murmur.

Etheral Tech

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I was thinking about the Empire of Sporeggar and how the Sporelings where mounting war machinery on giant flying netherrays and Sporelords to loot the peacefull towers of the prosporus new skethis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnjitsu View Post
    Etheral Tech
    They r useful, their domes were really cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe finally we can see a death match between

and

Hmmm...if we could ride a Deconstructor into battle, that would be cool. Sort of like the Giant king Gymer quest we did in Zul'drak.

Another idea, un-related, who is the mother of Gruul the dragonkiller's sons? Eeeeuuuww.
    My money is on XT, *500 gold
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    I suppose the Fel Reaver is Sargeras version of the titan Deconstructor, or xt. Improvement or lesser robot?

10+ Year Old Account
    This would be a cool idea, actually I like it a lot. Hoping for new lore about the elemental lords!

Deleted
    Ponies, carebears and teletubbies!, so to give us good reason not to change the timeline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'll just say this.
    Murmur.
    I always liked Murmur, he should be in a band

10+ Year Old Account
    Far as WoD goes, here's my sliding scale of interest.

Shattered Continent of Draenor >>> Reformed Draenor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *at this point it's immediate unsub* >>>>>>>>>>>>> Time Travel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Far as WoD goes, here's my sliding scale of interest.

Shattered Continent of Draenor >>> Reformed Draenor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *at this point it's immediate unsub* >>>>>>>>>>>>> Time Travel.
    A new continent in outlands ?

Hmmm
    Giant (Draenor)
    wiki

Little is known about the giants of Draenor, other than the fact that they lived on the world of Draenor. They also had two eyes, and its skeleton is human-like but very big (Warcraft II, Warcraft III, World of Warcraft).
    Temple of the Damned

In Warcraft II, the Temple of the Damned structure was said to be constructed from the bones of these giants.W2man 84 These structures would later be used by the Scourge and Forsaken in the Undercity.

Horde Player's Guide says that the ogres are one of the last races of Draenor's giants, implying that there has been more than one race of giants that have lived on Draenor.

This article or section includes speculation, observations or opinions possibly supported by lore or by Blizzard officials. It should not be taken as representing official lore.

These creatures may very well be related to the gronn, the lords of the ogre race, and perhaps all races of Draenor's giants may be related distantly. They are referred to as "Grom" in Orcish.
    So Grom, might not refer to Hellscream at all.

- - - Updated - - -

This is nice,

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Draenor-399546184
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2013-11-02 at 05:09 PM.