Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Patch 6.4: Siege of Stormwind!

Jaina goes crazy with time control powers!
    I think that Stratholme will become a city, while Undercity becomes the raid. Many people have been speculating the Sylvanis is becoming more and more like the Lich King. The return of the legion it may cause her to snap and fall under the control of Kil'Jaden and then we have to kill her. This would give the Forsaken a new capital city in Stratholme, which was the larges city that wasn't actually a capital city back before Arthas sacked the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramuv View Post
    I think that Stratholme will become a city, while Undercity becomes the raid. Many people have been speculating the Sylvanis is becoming more and more like the Lich King. The return of the legion it may cause her to snap and fall under the control of Kil'Jaden and then we have to kill her. This would give the Forsaken a new capital city in Stratholme, which was the larges city that wasn't actually a capital city back before Arthas sacked the city.
    If you are a Sylvanas Fanboy who doesn't want her to become a Raid Boss, you're fine until another Forsaken gets new lore, then you should start worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    Felt like I read the ramblings of a mentally unstable patient
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    This all looks like absolute nonsense, to me.
    Yep. Pretty much. Its all a bunch of gibberish, look, I can do it too.

Bartender shiny stuff in dreams are made of stooped necromancers. He sings like a banana wrist, having strayed too close to the constellation on their shaved skulls. The rain of frogs ended and the rain of triangles began when the fork did a double split in armadillo rock, and asked for scissors.
    There, does that looks like a spoiler for the next expansion? I doubt it.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Unfortunately it has been mostly corroborated in the other thread and the front page. This might seem like rambling, but time travel and Draenor seem to be a go.
    BAD WOLF

It's just their forum admin playing games with their users. All those lines were released on a daily basis.
    It has to be very vague.
    If your posted gibberish with "D r a e n o r Space" coded in numbers two weeks ago you did spoil the expansion (granted the WoD is the real exp)

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Yep. Pretty much. Its all a bunch of gibberish, look, I can do it too.

two keywords, G and D. Now it is confirmed that G is Gromm, D is Draenor.

The main theme of the new expansion: Father and son. Now it turns out to be Gromm and Garrosh.

So this is a real spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by phypar View Post
    two keywords, G and D. Now it is confirmed that G is Gromm, D is Draenor.

The main theme of the new expansion: Father and son. Now it turns out to be Gromm and Garrosh.

So this is a real spoiler
    I have to admit, I completely waved this off before but I mean.. a lot of it fits in very well.
    Grom and Draenor, Black Temple becoming a city, Shattrath becoming a raid. (From an Alliance perspective) Red names (Orcs) becoming yellow (neutral) and green names (draenei) dropping loot.
    Deathwing returning, since he once had a lair on Draenor.

I still hope this isn't really a time travel expansion but, hey.
    If anyone could manage to pull time-travel off decent, I guess it'd be Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I have to admit, I completely waved this off before but I mean.. a lot of it fits in very well.
    Grom and Draenor, Black Temple becoming a city, Shattrath becoming a raid. (From an Alliance perspective) Red names (Orcs) becoming yellow (neutral) and green names (draenei) dropping loot.
    Deathwing returning, since he once had a lair on Draenor.

I still hope this isn't really a time travel expansion but, hey.
    If anyone could manage to pull time-travel off decent, I guess it'd be Blizzard.
    Wow I can't believe I looked over this. It does make sense.

+1 for the Chinesse again

There's a good chance we may get to see Broxigar

Someone: W Saurfang is in trouble? Oh, come on my little brother! = Broxigar ??

"10.31" update

Your known history, may not be "the original" one.

This makes me believe we are living in another timeline & the true timeline is out there still.

From actually reading this all, I honestly feel like they will just butcher the lore with this.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-11-02 at 01:00 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post

From actually reading this all, I honestly feel like they will just butcher the lore with this.
    Yep. If all these spoilers are true, they're about to retcon the entire last 10 years away.

"You know all that stuff you've done, bosses you've fought, places you've seen? Yeah so we wrote ourselves into a corner, now forget all that and go here and start over."

Time travel is rarely well done and they are jumping the shark if they retcon the whole storyline so far...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Yep. If all these spoilers are true, they're about to retcon the entire last 10 years away.

"You know all that stuff you've done, bosses you've fought, places you've seen? Yeah so we wrote ourselves into a corner, now forget all that and go here and start over."

Time travel is rarely well done and they are jumping the shark if they retcon the whole storyline so far...

I don't know if thats what they are going to do but

alternate timelines? no thanks........ wooooooooah

10+ Year Old Account
    If this turns out to be a Flashpoint-like time crash where things have been spiraling out of control behind the scenes, and it only now becomes apparent because Nozdormu no longer has the power to constantly correct the course, and we end up having to go to the point of divergence and progress through key moments in history to fix the timeline (or establish a new one that does away with all the lore inconsistencies, glaring retcons, and logic gaps)?

I'd be down. So very down.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

If this has something to do with extreme timeline-altering time travel....

Seriously, that will be my reaction.
    I mean, a couple of CoT dungeons are fine, but making an expansion where we ALTER PAST HISTORY WHICH WOULD THROW ALL LORE OUT THE WINDOW AND EITHER A.) Digress lore into further chaos or B.) Get us nowhere in the story, making this expansion filler.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by MapleEve View Post
    10.13 update

Known the ONLY D is 14417226136556E86F1372212034
    (Leak ---- this puzzle is calculated out and it is
    1 44 1 72 2 61 3 65 5 6E 8 6F 13 72 21 20 34
    D r a e n o r Space

The useless number is just a Fibonacci Sequence.
    )

10.12 update

The HIDDEN REAL D is at 97C100E9852494810E19852549799A10057D1019753C5410054C984B94B8494948A49E4999579D798
    Now we know one "D" is Draenor, so what is the "HIDDEN REAL D"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    If this has something to do with extreme timeline-altering time travel....

Seriously, that will be my reaction.
    I mean, a couple of CoT dungeons are fine, but making an expansion where we ALTER PAST HISTORY WHICH WOULD THROW ALL LORE OUT THE WINDOW AND EITHER A.) Digress lore into further chaos or B.) Get us nowhere in the story, making this expansion filler.
    RIP The Office .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    If this turns out to be a Flashpoint-like time crash where things have been spiraling out of control behind the scenes, and it only now becomes apparent because Nozdormu no longer has the power to constantly correct the course, and we end up having to go to the point of divergence and progress through key moments in history to fix the timeline (or establish a new one that does away with all the lore inconsistencies, glaring retcons, and logic gaps)?

I'd be down. So very down.
    Now that sounds F'ing awesome, As we know The Bronze Dragonflight have no longer control over the Timeways & we must keep them together, hopefully it is well done.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

According to all the "leaks" of the past few days, I already have some guesses how the next WoW Expansion will be:

We will travel to the Draenor during the conflict between Orcs and Draenei, when the burning legion started to take over Draenor as an outpost for an Invasion of Azeroth.
    Alliance players will be disguised lore-wise as Draenei and horde players as Orcs by magic.
    Alliance players will assist the surviving Draenei to withstand against Orcs.
    Horde players will focus on help the Orcs to open the Dark Portal and start an Invasion on Azeroth.

Personally I hope for a dungeon, where you assist Gul'dan to open the Dark portal from Dreanor and will meet your past self, who assisted Medivh in opening the Portal from Azeroth in CoT 2.

New Race : something new that we haven't seen before, maybe they have something to do with time travel (?)

New Class : Demon Hunter (Hero Class), Illidan is back, to repay his sins ( or maybe to start a new assault in Draenor ? ) and starts building his new Deamon Hunter Army in Black Temple. You start by clearing the Black Temple from all the dark, unpredictable magic (and maybe the Ashthongs ?).

Quote Originally Posted by MapleEve View Post
    10.31 update

A classic Maincity becomes Raid Dungeon.

10.29 update

A Maincity-class Dungeon finally becomes a true Maincity.
    The new City, that was a Raid, is Probably the Temple of Karabor, that later became the Black Temple. It will be probably the City for Alliance Players in Draenor.
    The City that will become a Raid Dungeon, is probably Stormwind, as part of the orcish invasion in Azeroth, was the destruction of Stormwind, which will be T2 or T3 in the next expansion.

Mark my words !!!
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Now that sounds F'ing awesome, As we know The Bronze Dragonflight have no longer control over the Timeways & we must keep them together, hopefully it is well done.
    This is just me spitballing ideas, and I gotta be brief because I leave for work in like five minutes:
    Imagine that the timeline crashes next patch. There's a cinematic displaying things going from slowly settling to peace, to the Alliance and Horde shattered and events turning out totally differently. Sylvanas is laying siege to Stormwind, Jaina has wiped Orgrimmar off the map, Thunder Bluff is a smoking husk still getting bombarded by the gnomes and dwarves from the air. Teldrassil burns under the weight of a blood elf attack. Half the Eastern Kingdoms has been reduced to a blighted wasteland.

Gameplay picks up with us in our respective capitals (the Ruins of Orgrimmar and Besieged Stormwind, temporarily-phased versions of the cities proper), where we're contacted by Timewalkers with an urgent message. We travel to the Caverns of Time and go through a series of solo secenarios, group scenarios, and an event a la the Battle for Light's Hope detailing us doing everything we can to settle the wars down, figure out what the hell happened, and find the points of divergence--all of which turn out to be key moments in history that have been wildly altered by agents of the last, unnamed Old God, the same one fated to drive Nozdormu mad and bring about the birth of the Infinite Dragonflight. With the last of her power, Soridormi sacrifices herself to open a gateway into the time stream, wherein we use techniques devised by the Timewalkers on the Timeless Isle to travel to those periods in history, which comprise the expansion's 'zones,' as well as a massive continent on Draenor itself which contains the endgame factions and raid content. Uninstanced Azeroth, the one we play in now, can be explained as the Bronze Dragonflight sending us to an identical timeline which is only different in that our character in specific was never born, meaning someone else took up the banner in our place (Varian/Vol'jin?).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by RyudoTFO View Post
    According to all the "leaks" of the past few days, I already have some guesses how the next WoW Expansion will be:

We will travel to the Draenor during the conflict between Orcs and Draenei, when the burning legion started to take over Draenor as an outpost for an Invasion of Azeroth.
    Alliance players will be disguised lore-wise as Draenei and horde players as Orcs by magic.
    Alliance players will assist the surviving Draenei to withstand against Orcs.
    Horde players will focus on help the Orcs to open the Dark Portal and start an Invasion on Azeroth.

Personally I hope for a dungeon, where you assist Gul'dan to open the Dark portal from Dreanor and will meet your past self, who assisted Medivh in opening the Portal from Azeroth in CoT 2.

New Race : something new that we haven't seen before, maybe they have something to do with time travel (?)

New Class : Demon Hunter (Hero Class), Illidan is back, to repay his sins ( or maybe to start a new assault in Draenor ? ) and starts building his new Deamon Hunter Army in Black Temple. You start by clearing the Black Temple from all the dark, unpredictable magic (and maybe the Ashthongs ?).

The new City, that was a Raid, is Probably the Temple of Karabor, that later became the Black Temple. It will be probably the City for Alliance Players in Draenor.
    The City that will become a Raid Dungeon, is probably Stormwind, as part of the orcish invasion in Azeroth, was the destruction of Stormwind, which will be T2 or T3 in the next expansion.

Mark my words !!!
    I doubt that everyone would like to look like a Draenei or an Orc for an entire expansion. Especially if they are going to release the new models.

15+ Year Old Account
    Classic city becomes a raid dungeon?
    Sacking of Stormwind in the First War confirmed. =|
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I doubt that everyone would like to look like a Draenei or an Orc for an entire expansion. Especially if they are going to release the new models.
    It's only lore-wise, all the NPC's will "see" you as Draenei/Orc and probably refer to you that way.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

The best speculation I've read thus far is that Wrathion tricks/convinced Anduin to release Garrosh who goes back in time (somehow) to warn Grom about the Burning Legion (or just to Start up the "true horde" way back when it could truly turn into something fearsome). The orcs then Rally together against the Legion instead of joining and becoming corrupted... altering the history and landscape of WOW forever.

Wrathion thinks this is awesome because it apparently stops the BL from being a threat to Azeroth further down the timeline. The Bronze Dragonflight however sees this as a huge problem as it will basically rewrite and erase known History. Our job then is to actually go back through time and HELP THE LEGION corrupt the Orcs. Disband their new alliance and force them to drink Mannoroth's blood. This is the bit about "Red names (Legion) becoming yellow" and "green names (Orcs, Drainei??) drop the gears." Very dark when you think about it, considering all that came of the corruption of the Orcs. This is also how Grom becomes the "antogonist." We have to subdue/defeat him and force him to drink demon blood. Also makes sense that our "enemies" will be the "Warlords of Draenor" as that is what the leaders of the Orcish faction are known as.

The classic city that becomes a Raid has to be Shattrath I'd think?

This is a very cool idea for an expansion. Allying WITH the Burning Legion. Any other concept is going to be really lame considering we've already "been" to this area and time travel in general is kinda meh. This is the one concept that would save it, and seems to be the actual one based on all the reliable leaks.
    Last edited by ThePlanckEnergy; 2013-11-02 at 02:21 PM.