Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Those are some pretty crazy ideas. Lorewise, an agreement with the Horde was made and they will keep away from Ashenvale. Even though Night Elves are fierce and savage, they will never stoop so low to hang Orcs from trees and create a huge bloodbath.
    As for Dalaran... Why do you want it to be rooted? It can float like a giant aircraft anywhere Jaina wants to, and then relocate it once a new threat arises. Why should it be static in a swamp?
    Something should happen with Gilneas since Varian says that is the Alliance's next move, and Worgen need some story, as well as a place to really call their own.
    Stromgarde: I want to see it retaken by the Alliance, but not as an act of the High King, but as an act of Danath Trollbane, since Stromgarde was his city. Butt hat is not really a pressing matter, so I can live without it.
    Orgrimmar is said to receive the changes to reflect on the Siege. So I am glad for that.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsaii View Post
    Why is your entire thing Alliance favored then? It would swing favor toward the Alliance, there's like nothing there for horde really.

- - - Updated - - -

You just stabbed:
    Galakras/Warlord Zaela (Dragonmaw Leader!)
    Iron Juggernaut (Massive Horde war machine)
    Dark Shamans (2 of the best shamans in the horde)
    Nazgrim (One of the best Orcs in History)
    Malkorok (Big badass orc)
    Destroyed all the shit the horde took from pandaria
    Thok (Big dinosaur that could have been used as weapon)
    Siegecrafter (Main weapon producer for the horde)
    All for the Horde. (Pun not intended, but I'll take it as a happy accident)
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonsaii View Post
    You just stabbed:
    Galakras/Warlord Zaela (Dragonmaw Leader!)
    Iron Juggernaut (Massive Horde war machine)
    Dark Shamans (2 of the best shamans in the horde)
    Nazgrim (One of the best Orcs in History)
    Malkorok (Big badass orc)
    Destroyed all the shit the horde took from pandaria
    Thok (Big dinosaur that could have been used as weapon)
    Siegecrafter (Main weapon producer for the horde)
    But I could stab them as a Horde too? Hell, if you do SoO as a Horde there is no sight of the Alliance until you get to the Throne.

Unless Blizzard specify who does what, as in which kills are canon for which faction, then all we did was help the Horde overthrow Garrosh, nothing more. EPIC FIST PUMP MOMENT YEAH!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Horde could have their war crimes tribunals, executing Kor'kron for treason.

They could also have urban terrorist cells, as the un-captured Kor'kron blew up buildings. Say, have a mailbox in Org blow up when someone opens it, and does 1m damage to everyone around it, or demons start popping up in the middle of the Auction House and slaughtering everyone's bank toons.

Deleted
    I'm not even gonna bother reading OP's text..

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-11-04 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    I want all the Horde outside of capital cities to be dead and every zone to be Alliance territory.
    Went ahead and fixed that for you.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pisholina View Post
    Those are some pretty crazy ideas. Lorewise, an agreement with the Horde was made and they will keep away from Ashenvale. Even though Night Elves are fierce and savage, they will never stoop so low to hang Orcs from trees and create a huge bloodbath.
    As for Dalaran... Why do you want it to be rooted? It can float like a giant aircraft anywhere Jaina wants to, and then relocate it once a new threat arises. Why should it be static in a swamp?
    Something should happen with Gilneas since Varian says that is the Alliance's next move, and Worgen need some story, as well as a place to really call their own.
    Stromgarde: I want to see it retaken by the Alliance, but not as an act of the High King, but as an act of Danath Trollbane, since Stromgarde was his city. Butt hat is not really a pressing matter, so I can live without it.
    Orgrimmar is said to receive the changes to reflect on the Siege. So I am glad for that.
    Great Horde guaranteed more reflections in game... wonderful... -__-

I don't want Dalaran rooted by hovering over the crater watching over Durtar. I want some sign of a fight in Ashenvale, some blood has to be spilled. Gilneas needs something epic to happen there, it's such a cool looking zone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Went ahead and fixed that for you.
    Don't put words in my mouth, and I actually don't want this. Open your eyes and see I have 22 lvl 90s of BOTH factions, and I play both factions and enjoy so much about the game. This Alliance taking back what's there isn't for my fan boy needs, it's for the sake of the story, and making the Alliance look strong right now. I don't want them to be on top forever either, just from now till the next xpac, they deserve it.

I don't work for blizzard but these will never happen. Not saying they shouldn't, they just won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    I don't work for blizzard but these will never happen. Not saying they shouldn't, they just won't.
    At the same time, you don't know what will come next from Blizzard. I don't think no one here does, and if they did know they aren't talking.

Gilneas needs something epic to happen there, it's such a cool looking zone.
    This is really the only thing I care about. I could be happy with retaking Ashenvale and something big with Gilneas. Anything with Ashenvale is unlikely. They aren't going to remove the horde towns/FPs in this zone and they certainly aren't going to redo the quests again. So most of my Alliance hope falls on Gilneas.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeba View Post
    This is really the only thing I care about. I could be happy with retaking Ashenvale and something big with Gilneas. Anything with Ashenvale is unlikely. They aren't going to remove the horde towns/FPs in this zone and they certainly aren't going to redo the quests again. So most of my Alliance hope falls on Gilneas.
    It would be phased, so people leveling through would see the after math, and it will only change permanently after completing the scenarios like Theramore. They removed that Flightpath that's for sure lol.

It would be phased, so people leveling through would see the after math, and it will only change permanently after completing the scenarios like Theramore. They removed that Flightpath that's for sure lol.
    Fair enough. I still think we have a better shot at Gilneas, but I certainly wouldn't complain to have the NE zones back with the NEs.

I personally think Gilneas has some of the best looking architecture in the game. It would be nice to see more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeba View Post
    Fair enough. I still think we have a better shot at Gilneas, but I certainly wouldn't complain to have the NE zones back with the NEs.

I personally think Gilneas has some of the best looking architecture in the game. It would be nice to see more of it.
    The Horde cut down tons of sacred trees and raized like two night elf towns killing many of them. A few night elf females were raped by the twilight hammer clan disguised as horde members... Yeah they need some sweet sweet revenge.

Deleted
    Give us Stromgarde and halfway through Gilneas and I think the Alliance should be sorted for a long while!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde cut down tons of sacred trees and raized like two night elf towns killing many of them. A few night elf females were raped by the twilight hammer clan disguised as horde members... Yeah they need some sweet sweet revenge.
    how does that make them any less 'wrong' or bloodthirsty' than them?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    how does that make them any less 'wrong' or bloodthirsty' than them?
    Can you rephrase this? I don't understand your question.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    But so did you....
    oh yeah, killing ourselves........so much fun

- - - Updated - - -

You need to read my entire original post, at the bottom I explain the horde is at a low point and that should be felt in game,
    they are not gonna invest that fuck amount of time just for a feeling
    Unless all this is very very central to the next expansion, its never going to happen, especially since all you have is content for 1 faction
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    oh yeah, killing ourselves........so much fun

- - - Updated - - -

they are not gonna invest that fuck amount of time just for a feeling
    Unless all this is very very central to the next expansion, its never going to happen, especially since all you have is content for 1 faction

You weren't killing yourself, if you killing Garrosh's "True Horde" and you were involved in a Civil War. Have you finished or played the new raid yet? It seemed pretty clear while you were in there that the True Horde aren't your friends.

The second thing you said I still don't understand what you're saying sorry, is English not your first language? I think they will invest some kind of energy into the lore. How much that remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    All for the Horde. (Pun not intended, but I'll take it as a happy accident)
    As if the alliance don't benefit just as much... Yea you didn't kill the horde whos not allied with garrosh, that doesn't mean horde didn't just lose like half of its fighting power. You guys make it sound like if the horde benefits at all its a horde expansion, even if the alliance benefit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    As if the alliance don't benefit just as much... Yea you didn't kill the horde whos not allied with garrosh, that doesn't mean horde didn't just lose like half of its fighting power. You guys make it sound like if the horde benefits at all its a horde expansion, even if the alliance benefit more...
    They did lose half their power, and something should reflect that in game. That's the effect, and I'm talking about the cause afterwards.