Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nekai View Post
    I like how that is the same model from Outland, standing next to a demonic gate in Hellfire Peninsula. I mean if you're going to use a model for a fake image, at least use something that is close to Pandaren quality characters, not a model from BC.
    It's literally just a screenshot from Hellfire Penninsula.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Doubt it. The rumor I have seen that i'm sticking with is. NO new classes or NEW races. Focus on the models for characters has gone up considerably. Concidering a recent WoW insider Q&A was asked about races and told the person who asked it they would perfer no new races OR classes, it's probably going to be how things go.

We are not getting any new race or classes in WoD. Most likely a new feature to go with model updates. And probably very large end game content. Just you all wait!!
    To be honest I'd prefer new races over new models any day of the week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrada View Post
    All your answers are here

>december 2014

top lel stopped reading here

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    This is definitely NOT going to happen. If it does, it will piss of everyone who spent good money on armor on the BMAH. And furthermore it will completely negate the purpose of transmogrification, which is to have your own unique look.
    Not if you had to have the item for you get its look "saved". Probably all fake but I would want this change.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    To be honest I'd prefer new races over new models any day of the week.
    Well here read the last question: http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/10/28/th...ing/#continued

These people usually get stuff before NDA is lifted. I bet his response hints at something:
    Q: Would you prefer seeing a well known race become playable next or a completely new race designed from scratch?
    A: I would prefer doing away with new races and classes for the next expansion, and instead focusing on new character models for all races introduced in vanilla -- and Burning Crusade, if there's time to get around to it. Which would you rather have, a new race or class to re-roll and start from scratch, or a fresh new update for the characters you already play and love?

They KNOW

10+ Year Old Account

Seems legit to me.
    For the Horde!

Ew, Mo'arg of all things!

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Except Queen Azshara isn't a big-titted nerdgasm sex object loser bait and is actually a full-blown Naga. You can see her in Darkshore, and although her model being updated is inevitable, how do you go from slimy slitherer of the abyss to an Asian-MMOesque dollfaced nudist?
    She looks pretty faptastic to me:

http://wowpedia.org/Queen_Azshara
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Fake or not, that instant 85 makes me salivate.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcon View Post
    He opens with 'reforging' and then proceeds to describe transmogrification. No.. It doesn't make sense.
    it could just sound strange due to translation, they might be 2 separate statements
    "Reforging is changing"
    and in addition to that
    "Soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance"

Found the official art of Warlords of Draenor, confirming it to be the expansion:

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Found the official art of Warlords of Draenor, confirming it to be the expansion:

I'd play the shit out of that...not going to lie

10+ Year Old Account

Wailord mounts for everyone. Nah but seriously I want an Arwing for a flying mount.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    it could just sound strange due to translation, they might be 2 separate statements
    "Reforging is changing"
    and in addition to that
    "Soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance"
    Or simply a slip of the tongue.

10+ Year Old Account

Nicely done. I threw it into an image analyzer before I noticed the whales. (Or maybe I'm just getting tired. )
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Regardless of what the xpac is, there will be a new race or class. An xpac has to add something new and exciting to the game by nature besides just new zones and level cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Ew, Mo'arg of all things!

She looks pretty faptastic to me:

http://wowpedia.org/Queen_Azshara
    Well, yeah, she was the "most beautiful Night Elf in all the land", but now she's a half-snake scaly monster.

Not to say certain, eh "people" wouldn't find slimy, scaly tentacled monsters sexy, but that fanarts over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Well here read the last question: http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/10/28/th...ing/#continued

These people usually get stuff before NDA is lifted. I bet his response hints at something:
    Q: Would you prefer seeing a well known race become playable next or a completely new race designed from scratch?
    A: I would prefer doing away with new races and classes for the next expansion, and instead focusing on new character models for all races introduced in vanilla -- and Burning Crusade, if there's time to get around to it. Which would you rather have, a new race or class to re-roll and start from scratch, or a fresh new update for the characters you already play and love?

They KNOW
    I'd rather have the new class, assuming it is one that I'd actually be interested in playing. in fact, if there's no new race or class I find interesting, I probably don't buy the expansion, at least not until it's cheap. Just like I did with Mists of Pandaria.

Well well, the guy was right!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Well, yeah, she was the "most beautiful Night Elf in all the land", but now she's a half-snake scaly monster.

Not to say certain, eh "people" wouldn't find slimy, scaly tentacled monsters sexy, but that fanarts over the top.
    That's not fan art, it's from the RPG book.