Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    Can you please upload it somewhere?

Looks awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzang View Post
    I know someone already asked but I'll ask anyway Can you please upload it somewhere? It looks so freaking good, I'd love to be able to use it for my resto druid
    once a drood - always a drood!

Deleted
    I need small help.

scr.hu/1w3o/v1bhr

Any suggestion about Unit frames addon? MY current (ouf_phanx) is nice but not configurable at all and my lua skills just sucks ^^. Im looking for unit frames that will fit UI style. Especially im looking for border like I already have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanzilla View Post
    Hah, nice! My UI is still a variation of an older CaithUI, too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5p5vedp60y...9_02-13-47.jpg
    This is so cool, what a coincidence that you're the first one to respond. When deciding what UI to do next it was between CaithUI and your old StardustUI (I think that was its name!)

What do you use to skin your actionbars? I'm using Masque, but it's really not applying my texture well at all. It will only show a solid gray instead of the traditional caith look. It works fine on my buffs though... :/

Quote Originally Posted by shredster View Post
    What do you use to skin your actionbars? I'm using Masque, but it's really not applying my texture well at all. It will only show a solid gray instead of the traditional caith look. It works fine on my buffs though... :/
    Masque + Masque_Caith atm, works fine for me!

Deleted
    Masque + Masque_Caith atm, works fine for me!
    That's exactly what I'm using! Grr...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah, nice! My UI is still a variation of an older CaithUI, too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5p5vedp60y...9_02-13-47.jpg
    What are those nameplates? Is that KuiNameplates?
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    What are those nameplates? Is that KuiNameplates?
    Yes, they are.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    snip but CC is always welcome.
    Do you actually get that many timers going during a fight above the player frame? Seems like there's loads D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Do you actually get that many timers going during a fight above the player frame? Seems like there's loads D:
    Not even close to that, it's just the test function of ForteXorcist shitting out bars for fun. I usually max out at 2-3 bars on Single Target, and around 4-6 if Affliction. Multitarget is obviously quite a few more.

EDIT: It should be noted that the test bars show Buffs, I don't do that. I use WeakAuras to track procs instead. I show debuffs, totems, spells like Rain of Fire.
    Last edited by mmocd31d5ad991; 2013-11-02 at 06:35 PM.

Scrapped my remake of Zagrei's old UI in favor of... another remake.

I was talking to Phishr around a week ago and had such a blast of nostalgia hit me that I couldn't resist.

CaithUI v10.5 remake!
    Idle:

Everything showing:

First thing you'll notice if you were around in 2.4.3 is that the bar texture is different from the one Caith used in that patch. I use HalM. Caith used Armory, and switched to HalM in a later version of his UI, but it just looks so much cleaner.

Another thing is the unitframe font. I can't seem to figure out why, as it's the exact same font (same file, even) but it's a lot bolder than Caith's was. Not a huge difference, but I do notice it.

I need to configure WeakAuras to show Burning Embers still, but otherwise it's mostly done. I'm happy with it, but CC is always welcome.

Hey can nice set up u got there can u share it with me? And help me set up please

Add me on skype: Mastergkill

Ty already if u help me! :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastergkill View Post
    Hey can nice set up u got there can u share it with me? And help me set up please

Add me on skype: Mastergkill

Ty already if u help me! :P
    There's a download link in my signature, it's the bright thing that hurts your eyes when you look at it.

Deleted
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...94-QoolUi.html

would be nice to hear some feedback. It is my first UI-Upload

Deleted

My first upload. Some feedback would be nice

There's a download link in my signature, it's the bright thing that hurts your eyes when you look at it.
    What do you use for your character frames? Love the look!

Quote Originally Posted by monikasun88 View Post
    What do you use for your character frames? Love the look!
    Looked at the list, and that would appear to be stUF @ wowinterface.
    Version on Curse is outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by nsj View Post

would be nice to hear some feedback. It is my first UI-Upload
    Almost everything you have going is great. You obviously took time on your layout and look and feel of the UI itself. While Titan Panel, Prat and skada could maybe use some more skinning and maybe some kgPanels thrown in there, the only thing I would really change up might be the vertical castbars. But that, like most things about design, is preference.
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Raizenyokai View Post
    Almost everything you have going is great. You obviously took time on your layout and look and feel of the UI itself. While Titan Panel, Prat and skada could maybe use some more skinning and maybe some kgPanels thrown in there, the only thing I would really change up might be the vertical castbars. But that, like most things about design, is preference.
    I agree with this really, and while the design utilising the castbars is pretty unique and executed well I think there is an issue regarding them really being the only element utilising that.
    They stand out, and not in a good way in being contradictory to the rest of the UI.

I would like to see that design implemented on a much larger if not UI-wide scale as far as is realistic.
    I think unitframes in particularly benefit when the bars are parallel to each other, which for me prove much easier to read and gauge.

I understand the intent, as castbars are imo awkward to deal with as they are either present or not, and therefore can look out of place when the appearance of the frame is designed around looking best when they are either present or not.

I have seen some frames therefore replace another existing bar with the castbar, such as a bar-shaped ("shifty-eyes") portrait, or even the power (mana, rage etc) bar only when it is visible, and therefore maintaining the form factor better.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-11-05 at 02:54 AM.

Deleted
    This is my Rogue UI.

In Combat:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-11-05 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chokolata View Post
    This is my Rogue UI.

In Combat:
    Thats really slick. I like the hud too.

Does anyone have any good examples of a minimalist UI for a Blood DK? For example, I love Kaitain's UIs, but Blood DKs have so, so many cooldowns to keep track of that I'm not really sure where to start. There's a ton of information I need to keep track of:

-Health, Runic Power, Runes, Vengeance, Blood Charges
    -Estimated Death Strike heal + Blood Shield duration/size
    -Threat/threat plates
    -Diseases, Riposte
    -Raid frames
    -Boss Abilities

All of those are easy to track without taking up very much space. The big problem is cooldowns. I know what rotational abilities I can use based on my runes/RP, but DKs have an insane amount of cooldowns on top of that:

-Defensive/Offensive CDs: Icebound Fortitude, Bone Shield, Anti-Magic Shell, Dancing Rune Weapon, Vampiric Blood, Death Pact, Raise Dead, Rune Tap, Empower Rune Weapon, Army of the Dead, Tier 57 Talent, Plague Leech/Unholy Blight, Dark Simulacrum, Horn of Winter, Death and Decay, Soul Reaper
    -Utility CDs: Tier 90 talent, Death's Advance, Death Grip, Dark Command, Mind Freeze, Strangulate/Asphyxiate, Raise Ally, Outbreak, Shadowmeld
    -Consumables/Item CDs: Strength potion, Trinket, Healthstone, Engineering Boots + Belt + Cape

Obviously some are more important than others, but I need to know the remaining CD on almost all of those, and the active duration/charges of quite a few of them. Right now I have the following:

If anyone has any suggestions or especially examples to improve upon this, I'd really appreciate it. I have all my keybinds committed to muscle memory, so I could hide most of the action bars at the bottom, but I do have to change a few buttons out once in awhile due to changing talents, and there are a couple extremely rarely-used buttons that I click (like a reforge mount or Path of Frost). I don't even look down there anyway so it doesn't bother me that much.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-11-05 at 09:40 PM.