Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Great, just what I wanted, another terrible idea xpac to follow up MoP...
    Do you want some ice cream with that hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Time travel combined with more orcs, more Garrosh, more Outlands, more Deathwing, if other leak threads are to be believed. How on earth could this bring WoW back to its peak subscription numbers is beyond my imagination.

Deleted
    It's not a fake, but it's not WoW. It still mentions portable devices, yet no mention of mousepads and the game sold together with manuals and guides as a bundle. I know I'm repeating myself, but it's the exact same thing as Heroes of the Storm. It's not WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    Just based on the name since we don't know anything else about it. Draenor being the Orc homeworld and blizzard being known to be biased towards the Horde.
    I'm not saying that it definitely will happen just that I suspect it.
    The orc homeworld named after the Draenei race...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing is 100% legit for a Blizzard game until Blizzard themselves make an official announcement. That being said, I am not a naysayer, just being logical. I look forward to any and all information we get this coming Friday and Saturday. And yes, I am okay with this being the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Draenor was the orc home world. It is now known as Outland after being ripped apart.

The Draenei race took their name after the orc homeworld in which they settled... after the destruction of their home planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Great, just what I wanted, another terrible idea xpac to follow up MoP...
    You know literally nothing about it yet besides the name and you already say this...

How does something like this form as a thought in your head? I don't get it. It's like if they announced hearthstone (not even the heroes of warcraft part, just hearthstone) and without knowing anything about it besides the name you just say WOW WHAT A BAD IDEA FOR A GAME IT'S GOING TO BE AWFUL.

Deleted
    I can actually see "old new" Draenor being interesting to visit, provided it's not all about the orcs. I'm seriously fed up with orcs.

Yes, give the Horde a bunch of interesting stories where they get to gaze in wonder at ancient orc civilizations, and humbly find their roots after the SoO disaster. But spare us Alliance from it.

Another thing would be to not base the entire expansion around time travel. I want the latter half to bring us forward into new lore, so we're not just standing still. Perhaps we beat the Legion in our time once we've been to Draenor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    As I explained in the mouse pad thread on January 1st of this year the Nice classifications were updated and mouse pads are no longer covered under class 9.
    Nope! it's still unde class 9.
    http://web2.wipo.int/nicepub/edition...ion=no&lang=en

I'd say that if this is not a time travel expansion then it going to be an ideal setting. It may include Orcs, but it will be the demonic sort in Outland and there has to be lots of Draenei lore as well. Just the thought of revisiting Outland excites me.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    The Draenei race took their name after the orc homeworld in which they settled...
    Wrong. Draenei is their word for exile. The planet is named after them.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/draenei

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Forever after, these renegades would call themselves the draenei, or “exiled ones.”
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Eventually, Velen and his beleaguered people eluded their hunters and found sanctuary on a remote world that they would name Draenor, or “Exiles’ Refuge.”
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2013-11-05 at 08:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure anything short of a full-blown Burning Legion invasion will be a disappointment to a lot of these posters opposing what they think may or may not happen in this expansion. If anything Sargeras would be better fought in Outland rather than Azeroth because of his size and scope, but I doubt he will make such a grandiose appearance as to be a raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    I suspect another Horde heavy storyline. Great, just what we needed.
    Draenor
    Draenei

last time i checked, the Draenei were Alliance, lol

slime

Quote Originally Posted by Takure View Post
    Omg. Not the motherfucking mousepads! How fucking dare they forget about the mousepads?
    YEAH i know right soo rude! unsub now.!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    they had to name it something.
    what would you have chosen?Orctopia,Orcville,New Orc,United Clans of Orcmerice

Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    We don't know anything about it at this point. Get a grip. You sound like a spoiled kid at christmas.
    There is zero logical way to make a good time travel expansion fit in to anything decent lore wise. It's going to be another "well they just crashed their huge spaceship here!" kind of explanation and its going to be a joke.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Part of me doesn't want to believe this to be a potential WoW expansion. In fact, I still say this is fake until the day of Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    they had to name it something.
    what would you have chosen?Orctopia,Orcville,New Orc,United Clans of Orcmerice
    According to wowpedia, the shamanistic orc just called it 'world' at the time. When the Draenei arrived and named the planet Draenor, eventually the orcs took over the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    As I explained in the mouse pad thread on January 1st of this year the Nice classifications were updated and mouse pads are no longer covered under class 9.
    Ahh sorry didnt know that

Deleted
    If memory serves, Draenor had its name long before the Draenei were invented by Blizzard. So it's rather them that were named after it.