Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elendil View Post
    Since when World of Warcraft is downloadable on mobile phones, tablet PCs etc?? I highly doubt that warlords of draenor is the next wow expansion and really hope it isn't!!
    "electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices" this is easily vague enough to not mean "lol wow expac 5 on mobile"

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    How do you know they are even going to announce an expansion this year. WoD could be for Hearthstone, or a totally different game, and the WoW expansion may be announced at Blizzcon 2014. It might not be ready enough to show this year
    You think we're going to have more than a year of Siege of Orgrimmar before the next expansion is even announced, plus however long alpha and beta testing takes?

Yeah, no. New expansions have been announced every two years like clockwork. They're not going to spontaneously change that, especially after promising faster content releases.

You know that the blizzard staff are in absolute stitches right now as they have managed to get everyone in some shape or form involved again.
    Yep. Regardless of whether the expansion is WoD or not, I'm sure Blizzard are laughing their butts off at all the "leaks".

Quote Originally Posted by Uvwaex View Post
    "electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices" this is easily vague enough to not mean "lol wow expac 5 on mobile"
    Their armory app is mobile and tablet based. Perhaps they need to add this for legal purposes, and perhaps some further integration with the mobile client

Quote Originally Posted by Trengor View Post
    Worst collectors edition EVAR!

Although it could just be them opening up the merchandise licensing a little to try and get some free marketing.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know they are even going to announce an expansion this year. WoD could be for Hearthstone, or a totally different game, and the WoW expansion may be announced at Blizzcon 2014. It might not be ready enough to show this year
    Because people want content released sooner, and the main raid has been released almost 2 months ago. Expansions are released every 2 years (more or less), so why delay that and not promise fans anything? Oh, and I didn't suggest WoD was for World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    not only that but non-Orcs got too much coverage. This one is all about orcs and nothing but orcs, because devs felt bad when horde players QQ'd about getting Voljin as warchief.
    The problem with this theory is that:

A. It's about time a non orc becomes warchief.

and
    B. Developing an xpac takes a lot longer than people knew Vol'Jin was warchief. And Blizzard owes nothing to Team Sylvannas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the trademark is legit. What is refers to is wide open, but most likely WoW given timing etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Like the last time we went to Draenor aka Outland? Draenei got to star for a little, but were pretty neglected in their own expansion.
    Lets be possitive :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Why is everyone so extremely obsessed with "timetravel" all of a sudden?!

What did I miss, which pulled you all in that direction?

Deleted
    The mobile thing is probably pet battles on your phone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    not only that but non-Orcs got too much coverage. This one is all about orcs and nothing but orcs, because devs felt bad when horde players QQ'd about getting Voljin as warchief.
    We don't know that yet, don't jump to that conclusion yet, in Draenor we may see:

-How the Horde was made (Orc + Ogre story mainly orc)

-What happened to the Arakkoa city, what are the strange relics that are around Outland (Arakkoa lore)

-When the Gronn were one of the biggest problem in Draenor (Gronn -the race- + Ogres lore)

-When the Draenei arrived at Draenor (Draenei lore)

-When the Burning Legion corrupted the Orcs (Burning Legion + Orc + Draenei)

-When the Dark Portal was opened (Alliance + Orc + Burning Legion + Medivh)

-WHERE THE FUCK IS ALLERIA AND TURALYON! (Alliance)

-How, when and why the Ethereal came to Outland (Ethereal)

-Sporelings lore -we know nothing about them-

-Destruction of Draenor (Orc + Alliance + Burning Legion + Medivh)
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2013-11-05 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post

Timeless Isle. The fact that Draenor is Outlands in the past. So assuming we fight the Warlords of Draenor on Draenor, either time travel, or phased rehashed outlands.

99.999999% Actually.

There's also a 0.0000001% chance that this is a hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post

A supposed leak containing info on the next expansion claims that the next expansion will take place in the past, in pre-Outland Draenor. People have tried connecting it to the Timeless Isle and the visions from the weekly hourglass quests that Kairoz on the isle gives you, causing a lot of speculation that something will try to alter the events preceding the First War.

Personally, I think the leak is full of shit, but speculation about time-travel as the theme of the next expansion has run rampant nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saemmy View Post
    The mobile thing is probably pet battles on your phone
    I was thinking the same, and i want to be able to do these, but i would prefer Hearthstone in my tablet :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    A supposed leak containing info on the next expansion claims that the next expansion will take place in the past, in pre-Outland Draenor.

Personally, I think the leak is full of shit, but speculation about time-travel as the theme of the next expansion has run rampant since.
    Actually the Time-travel theme came out with Timeless isle story, but these leak just added gasoline to the fire :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    A supposed leak containing info on the next expansion claims that the next expansion will take place in the past, in pre-Outland Draenor.

Personally, I think the leak is full of shit, but speculation about time-travel as the theme of the next expansion has run rampant since.
    No. It's been rampant since 5.4 was released.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Actually the Time-travel theme came out with Timeless isle story, but these leak just added gasoline to the fire :P
    Ah, that explains a bit. I reckon the time-travel stuff would be better suited to a raid than a whole expansion. Maybe 6.1 or 6.2 could expand upon it? Hell, if the next expansion is about the Legion and a revamped Outland/Draenor, it'd be kinda fitting to have a time-travel/Bronze Dragonflight themed raid, since BC did introduce the Caverns of Time instances. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I will say one thing, when Heroes of the Storm came out, people said it sounded like a rebranding of Blizzard All-Stars. Warlords of Draenor does sound like it could Hearthstone or Warcraft 4 related. I think we are all in for a very big surprise.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Great, just what I wanted, another terrible idea xpac to follow up MoP...
    How do you know that?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's going to be a WoW expansion there. The Panels there show this. You don't need to be purposely obtuse to know this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi