Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    Destro and take KJC, i can do about 425k dps if i dont get scorpion and 375 or so of that is effective
    And what would you pull without KJC and used AD instead?

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    And what would you pull without KJC and used AD instead?
    Pretty sure that's heroic. KJC is a bit more feasible there.

I did 460k on N Paragons Sunday night. A guildmate asked me if I was from Wisconsin because I worked really hard at the Cheeeeeeeeese factory.

Deleted
    It is heroic, and less for sure, the movement isint that much on heroic either but you cant just stand still and tunnel the entire encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    Destro and take KJC, i can do about 425k dps if i dont get scorpion and 375 or so of that is effective
    Hmm ok and I guess Glyph Havoc and then 6x incin is a good idea too right? Is immolate worth keeping up on off targets?

Deleted
    I wouldn't use the glyph there. And yes, Immolate is amazing to keep on all targets when your 4 piece procs. I am not sure about heroic, but on normal when we stack all 3 of them I find it worth it to use an ember on FnB Immolate to get a 4 piece buffed Immolate on all targets. It gives a lot embers combined with RoF.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariol View Post
    I wouldn't use the glyph there. And yes, Immolate is amazing to keep on all targets when your 4 piece procs. I am not sure about heroic, but on normal when we stack all 3 of them I find it worth it to use an ember on FnB Immolate to get a 4 piece buffed Immolate on all targets. It gives a lot embers combined with RoF.
    Define amazing? Simcraft pulls this out for both single target and multi-target: immolate,cycle_targets=1,if=n_ticks*crit_pct_current>3*dot.immolate.ticks_remain*dot.immol ate.crit_pct&miss_react

How is blindly casting Immolate when you have a 4pc proc better than actually following the above.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Why is nearly every top rank for destro sacrifice? Even fights like Iron Jugg and Malkorok where the fight is single target they are still going sacrifice. Does the amp trinket skew what talent to use?

Deleted
    Think its a combo from Amp+KTT which both favor Sac (please correct me if wrong)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkith View Post
    Why is nearly every top rank for destro sacrifice? Even fights like Iron Jugg and Malkorok where the fight is single target they are still going sacrifice. Does the amp trinket skew what talent to use?
    bcoz its best for most fights? if im not mistaken sac is just plain the best unless the majority of dmg comes from FnB'ing stuff and i dont even think there is a fight where you can even do so much FnB'ing that gosup overtakes sac, even on galakras which is prolly the fight where you use FnB the most wont give you a high enough usage of it to overtake sac simply bcoz you will havoc and shadow burn a lot more, easily out dmging you pet.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-11-06 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkith View Post
    Once u got KTT and Bindings, Gosac pulls ahead in cleave and single target fights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    Once u got KTT and Bindings, Gosac pulls ahead in cleave and single target fights.
    I found it to be ahead even when all I had was breath and wush.

Guys I am getting the 4 set soon hopefull this week . I am wondering whats so special about it?? I get it that it has good uptimes but the thing is that after i get it will I notice an increase in dps or a quality of life change? Can someone explain the impact of the 4set bonus :/

My favorite part of using it (4 piece) is during execution. When it procs and my DS is up....most if not all of those cleaved shadowburns are crits.

This should be baseline for Destro next expac. It gives us that "extra proc to watch" that people are clamoring for. It's not RNG so we can plan to use it intelligently. It also helps sustain our AoE.

During normal play use it to cast high crit Immolates. It also helps to draw out our 2 piece procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    My favorite part of using it (4 piece) is during execution. When it procs and my DS is up....most if not all of those cleaved shadowburns are crits.

This should be baseline for Destro next expac. It gives us that "extra proc to watch" that people are clamoring for. It's not RNG so we can plan to use it intelligently. It also helps sustain our AoE.

During normal play use it to cast high crit Immolates. It also helps to draw out our 2 piece procs.
    Thats basically what people were asking for. They wanted backdraft changed to a temporary mastery or crit buff (due to the fact DS provides crit I would assume they would swap backdraft to give crit as well). Hopefully they do that next expansion as it is a fun mechanic.

At the beginning of an expac the haste boost of Backdraft was fun. It just scales in such a way that it becomes a handicap pretty quickly.

If it changes to mimic our 4 piece proc....yum.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    At the beginning of an expac the haste boost of Backdraft was fun. It just scales in such a way that it becomes a handicap pretty quickly.

If it changes to mimic our 4 piece proc....yum.
    They would have to increase passive mana regen or add the shadowburn mana mechanic to chaos bolt in order for this to be possible.

The can keep the mana reduction property of Backdraft. No probs.

The can use a timer like the current proc, or give it charges or both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatelocker View Post
    Thats basically what people were asking for. They wanted backdraft changed to a temporary mastery or crit buff (due to the fact DS provides crit I would assume they would swap backdraft to give crit as well). Hopefully they do that next expansion as it is a fun mechanic.
    it should also allow destro to scale better with haste, and you wont be able to cap gcd with a hilariously low amount of haste.

What i wish is that they would go back and make it so that if you get every set in a tier armor, you could turn the armor in for an enchant or maybe a new kind of 'path of titans' system that would grant you the set bonuses of the armor permanently on your character.

That way your collecting tier armor isnt completely useless every expansion.

Do you guys recommend me wearing my flex tier chest for the 2 piece bonus (no 4 set yet) or should I stick to the warforged chest from Ordos?

In other words, 19 item levels higher for chest gear vs. 2 piece set bonus?