[Leak] Iron Gronn will crush you!

Yet a final raid boss is there.
    The Lair of Gronn of Iron Horde.

BTW Iron Horde is not the final boss of this xpac, It's something behind.

So.... Incoherant mumbling?

Very detailed, lots of information, very original. I rate this leak 10/10 would definitely play. *Sarcasm off* PLEASE JUST STOP...

This is the worst fake leak thread in the history of leaked threads on MMOchamp. kudos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by fumblz View Post
    This is the worst fake leak thread in the history of leaked threads on MMOchamp. kudos.
    Let's wait till tomorrow and you say a *false* .

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice try but this leak isn't blurry enough to be real.

That was a terrible haiku.

I can't wait! (I love these pre-blizzcon moments threads are constantly active.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Warlords of Draenor is not a WoW expansion, guys. The new expansion is Naga related. Here is a leaked map.

Theres a certain word that people use to describe an individual who baits others on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

Terrokkar Dungeons and Arrakoa Raids will be popular in the future!
    It's a must do.

Hmm Who is the last boss Mapple ? do you have any info ? it seems you have the best sources

Not as good as the Keyblade Master Hero Class leak.

This leaked pic may or may not be a figment of my own creativity.

If you don't know, Maple, I believe, is Chinese and their native tongue is not English. Also, their sources seemed pretty decently correct for the leaks he or she was giving out previously so don't discount this. Obviously things are subject to change and things might get some errors due to a confusing translation (go translate anything from Chinese to English in Google Translate and try to tell me it's coherent. I will laugh at you)