Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It would take the death of everyone at blizzard with any taste in music.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    It's poetry at it's finest. You spend so much time bashing the greatest music artists of the world that you do not even take time to pay attention to what he is trying to say. He's expressing his thoughts and emotions about the harsh, destructive life in Chicago but he's doing it in the form of rhythm and sound waves. He is a true lyrical genius and it's about time the people of WoW and other Blizzard games at Blizzcon acknowledged him. He is a true inspiration for us all.

He and the rest of S.O.D. are musical entertainment at it's finest.
    Saying Bitch nigga 1000 times in 5 minute is poetry? That was the whole song, bitch nigga and "things I don't like" repeated, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Fuck I heard a drunk homeless guy do that song on the street and all he wanted for it was a dollar to get a beer.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

5. Say Based God's name on a heavy populated WoW server and you will see all of his loyal Based fans. Hence Based God will be a good candidate for Blizzcon performer.
    *channels SotN Dracula* Perhaps the same could be said for all Performers!
    The fact that there are people who like scrillix (or how ever you spell that dial-up modem turned humanoid's "name") among the many wow players in existence invalidates that argument.

How about we get MC Lars, They Might Be Giants, or even Richard Cheese to play blizzcon?

Deleted
    #1 Based God is his name, it's not what I call him. He is THE Based God. Not A Based God, but the Based God.
    #2 It's very obvious Based God does it to keep things Based, not for the money.
    #3 You're telling me to stop posting because I understand what it means to be Based and you don't? This logic is madness.
    #4 If you want to know what it means to be Based, inbox me and I'll send you some links to more videos. Or simply go on a Youtube spree of his name.
    5. Say Based God's name on a heavy populated WoW server and you will see all of his loyal Based fans. Hence Based God will be a good candidate for Blizzcon performer.
    This guy is living proof how big of an influence some famous people can have of brainless followers. You are very naïve, that's all I can say.

What the fuck is a Based God?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What the fuck is a Based God?
    Only the greatest musical musical artist to have ever walked this planet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    This guy is living proof how big of an influence some famous people can have of brainless followers. You are very naïve, that's all I can say.
    You sir, are very narrow minded. You fail to be Based and that is the exact reason you do not see or understand the greatness in Based God's work. He works hard to please his fans and keep it Based, one could even argue that he works harder than any other musical artist who ever lived.

He is the true form of entertainment in the form of sound waves. I hope one day you'll see the greatness of Based God and maybe your mind will open up a little more to be Based.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only the greatest musical musical artist to have ever walked this planet.

- - - Updated - - -

You sir, are very narrow minded. You fail to be Based and that is the exact reason you do not see or understand the greatness in Based God's work. He works hard to please his fans and keep it Based, one could even argue that he works harder than any other musical artist who ever lived.

He is the true form of entertainment in the form of sound waves. I hope one day you'll see the greatness of Based God and maybe your mind will open up a little more to be Based.
    There is no way you aren't trolling at this point. True form of entertainment in the form of sound waves? What is so different from his sound waves when compared to 90% of the sound waves other rappers make? It's the same exact beat that is used by all of them, while the words he strings along may not be in exactly the same order as others, he uses the same words that the majority of other rappers use. Sex, drugs, shooting, money, bitches, ghetto, nigga....those are the same words they all use, there is no real way to differentiate this person from any other rapper unless you knew them by name.

If for some reason you truely believe what it is you say, I say thank you for being the embodiment of what it wrong with people who take the words rappers say to heart and live their lives based on their favorite rapper. People like you are the reason places like Detroit or any other ghetto will never get out of the hole they dug themselves, evolve past that of a thug that knows how to string words together and make money off of the unintelligent masses and maybe you'll see things can be a lot better than what rappers believe.
    Last edited by Wilhelm137; 2013-11-06 at 05:57 AM.

Based God does not do it for the money. He does it from the heart to his fans.

How many music artist do you know who spend quality time with his fans?

Many of Based God's fans play WoW. If Blizzard invited him to Blizzcon, he would be more than happy to spend quality time with his fans from WoW.
    What the actually FUCK is he saying? Im serious... I cannot understand anything hes fucking saying except the last word of each sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Terry Pratchett

s
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classical music ftw. Would love it. The crowd would be medused.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Fucking hell, lets get Nicki Manaj and 2-Chains while we're at it.

Blizzard doesn't to commit monetary suicide, they realize most people that play their games aren't the "FUCK BITCHES, GET HIGH AND HAZ STACKS OF RACKS OF STACKS OF THE MONEYZ" type of people.
    Omg this comment made my day XD

On-Topic: Rap is basically what rebellious adolescents and "adults" in their 20s never grew out of because they want to be "gangsta". Most of Blizzard's playerbase is NOT, by any means, a "gangsta", nor are they in the 12-early 20s age range. Most of the fanbase today is much older because of the games made a good decade or two ago, around late 20s-40s range. They don't need overpriced douchebags that people would refund their tickets over.

Edit: At LEAST it wasn't Dubstep (referring to both the band chosen and the OP's suggestion)
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2013-11-06 at 06:05 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    There is no way you aren't trolling at this point. True form of entertainment in the form of sound waves? What is so different from his sound waves when compared to 90% of the sound waves other rappers make? It's the same exact beat that is used by all of them, while the words he strings along may not be in exactly the same order as others, he uses the same words that the majority of other rappers use. Sex, drugs, shooting, money, bitches, ghetto, nigga....those are the same words they all use, there is no real way to differentiate this person from any other rapper unless you knew them by name.
    You see....this is something that you simply will never understand because you aren't Based. I suggest you pass this off and hopefully one day it'll click in. Once you are able to hear the differences in Based music and other rap music is the day you become Based. Believe it or not, a large portion of the WoW community can tell the difference between Based music and other rap music because they are truly Based.

I still don't understand why you have to come off aggressively and insult the greatest music artist of all time. What is the meaning of these insults towards Based God? You don't see Based God insulting you or your music preference.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Classical music ftw. Would love it. The crowd would be medused.
    Honestly don't see why this isn't the case. The entirety of their games are orchestrated, if they really want what the fans like no better way to do it than bring out the orchestra and play some of the better pieces that are used in their games. It's sadly though something that is a dying breed outside of video games and select AAA movies, it definitely doesn't appeal to the masses like it used to.
    Last edited by Wilhelm137; 2013-11-06 at 06:10 AM.

I still don't understand why you have to come off aggressively and insult the greatest music artist of all time. What is the meaning of these insults towards Based God? You don't see Based God insulting you or your music preference.
    I'm sorry, I skimmed most of the conversation; did you just use "Greatest music artist of all time" and "rap" in the same conversation and it wasn't in a way that was referred to as "no rapper will ever be the greatest music artist of all time"?

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly don't see why this isn't the case. The entirety of the game is orchestrated, if they really want what they fans like no better way to do it than bring out the orchestra and play some of the better pieces that are used in their games. It's sadly though something that is a dying breed outside of video games and select AAA movies, it definitely doesn't appeal to the masses like it used to.
    OMG if they had a classical orchestra of WoW songs, I'd shit my pants.

Orchestra of Sholazar Basin and I'd fly over there now, waiting in line, despite not having enough money to pay; I WOULD NOT CARE I WOULD TOTALLY GO.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    How awesome would Machinae Supremacy be in Blizzcon :P
    PM me weird stuff :3

A decent loss of IQ points of the average player.

I jest, of course. Blizzard isn't big enough for such famous people, and I feel that a lot of the fanbase aren't into their types of music.

Honestly don't see why this isn't the case. The entirety of their games are orchestrated, if they really want what they fans like no better way to do it than bring out the orchestra and play some of the better pieces that are used in their games. It's sadly though something that is a dying breed outside of video games and select AAA movies, it definitely doesn't appeal to the masses like it used to.
    Majority (no source) of the playerbase plays with their in game music off. Nevertheless, that would be beyond awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    I jest, of course. Blizzard isn't big enough for such famous people, and I feel that a lot of the fanbase aren't into their types of music.
    The second part is definitely true. The first part? PUH-LEEZE, don't even think something so silly. People who have never even played a single video game have at least heard of Blizzard

In actuality, they're TOO big for these overpriced wannabe piss-ant douchebags.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I'm sorry, I skimmed most of the conversation; did you just use "Greatest music artist of all time" and "rap" in the same conversation and it wasn't in a way that was referred to as "no rapper will ever be the greatest music artist of all time"?

- - - Updated - - -

OMG if they had a classical orchestra of WoW songs, I'd shit my pants.

Orchestra of Sholazar Basin and I'd fly over there now, waiting in line, despite not having enough money to pay; I WOULD NOT CARE I WOULD TOTALLY GO.
    You read it correctly. Based God IS the greatest music artist of all time.

Listen to this entire video then look at me with a straight face and say that this is not the greatest music artist of all time. He is nothing but perfect for Blizzcon.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Said every old man in every generation since the invention of music.

(Then again I didn't watch the clip, it probably is awful.)

A Tribe Called Quest, Hieroglyphics, Mosdef, Bone Thugs pre art of war album maybe? There are much better talents out there. Del the funky homo sapien is really good too. Not the shit you heard on the Gorillaz album. His older work.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Majority (no source) of the playerbase plays with their in game music off. Nevertheless, that would be beyond awesome.
    Even without a source I sadly believe it. Been in a handful of guilds now and everytime it's asked what people listen to there's always only about half that say they play with game music on and even then some only have it on from time to time.