Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Angry 【LFR】 Is this why they are nerfing LFR again and again?

/targetfriend [@focus,nohelp]
    /focus [help]
    /tar [@focus]
    /follow
    /targetenemy
    /castsequence [combat] reset=0 11,Ice Lance
    /use [combat]Frostbolt
    /targetfriend [@focus,nohelp]
    /focus [help]
    /tar [@focus]
    /follow
    /targetfriend
    /castsequence [combat] reset=0 11,Riptide
    /use [combat]Chain Heal

2 Macro one key LFR
    I see a lot of bots today in SOO LFR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because macro'ing combat in pugs is totally a new thing, that no one has done before.

In all seriousness though, I had a three button macro for tanking for a year; that I used exclusively in pugs. #nohate
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

lol I want to try that.. its allowed right?

ill play a first person shooter and keybind left-click to hit that macro in WoW using ISboxer (legal)
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Deleted
    I play LFR because I want to see the lore and acquire some decent gear before questing in the next expansion. I couldn't give a rat's ass about an epic raiding challenge that consumes half of my time. That's the point of LFR. Why complain?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    lol I want to try that.. its allowed right?

ill play a first person shooter and keybind left-click to hit that macro in WoW using ISboxer (legal)
    Yes, if you're actually the one pushing the button (which you will be).

They're nerfing it because people simply ignoring chat and not knowing the fight will cause mechanics to wipe the raid. Mines on Blackfuse in week one were friggin insanely, horrifyingly, absurdly overtuned for LFR. Even groups who targeted them could miss a few at the final burn and the raid would just suddenly wipe. Almost no way to outheal it without absorbs and Druids and Shamans are fairly popular at the moment.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by MapleEve View Post
    2 Macro one key LFR
    Sorry, but those macros suck and will not get you through LFR. Good luck healing LFR with just chain heal and riptide. There are always heavy AoE DPS phases that require either healing stream stacked with ascendance or healing stream stacked with healing rain (preferably boosted with unleash elements) and spirit link or healing tide totem. Good luck macroing all that. You might as well complain that anyone can do LFR by just spamming healing surge. That's about as worthless as the resto shaman macro you posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    People need to get over the gear color (and themselves). It doesn't matter, and it shouldn't matter what other players have either. Worry about your damn self. Live your life by that. If you want to concern yourself with someone else, then worry about HELPING them, not putting them down or making sure you stand out as better than them.
    Maybe the game would be better with more low DPS nice guys and fewer high DPS jerks? -- Ghostcrawler, Twitter, 6/29/13

Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Sorry, but those macros suck and will not get you through LFR. Good luck healing LFR with just chain heal and riptide. There are always heavy AoE DPS phases that require either healing stream stacked with ascendance or healing stream stacked with healing rain (preferably boosted with unleash elements) and spirit link or healing tide totem. Good luck macroing all that. You might as well complain that anyone can do LFR by just spamming healing surge. That's about as worthless as the resto shaman macro you posted.
    If you really try this you will know why.
    You can always be heal rank top 3 just using this today in LFR.
    If you really plays LFR you will know that spamming one macro is easy there, for most of newbies.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you expect?

A raid difficulty that's catered to people who are too lazy to learn the mechanics, gem their char, enchant their gear, learn their rotations, etc, will have people who bot or AFK. I've said it from the beginning.. LFR isn't so people can "see the content", everyone only cares about loot.

Remove the gear from LFR, then see how many of them still want to see the content.

When you cater to the people I mentioned above and continue to make it easier on them, all you're showing them is they're doing the right thing. I don't know why Blizzard feels that when the going gets tough, well, nerf it so the going gets easier.

Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    What do you expect?

A raid difficulty that's catered to people who are too lazy to learn the mechanics, gem their char, enchant their gear, learn their rotations, etc, will have people who bot or AFK. I've said it from the beginning.. LFR isn't so people can "see the content", everyone only cares about loot.

Remove the gear from LFR, then see how many of them still want to see the content.

When you cater to the people I mentioned above and continue to make it easier on them, all you're showing them is they're doing the right thing. I don't know why Blizzard feels that when the going gets tough, well, nerf it so the going gets easier.
    If you took gear away from normal/heroic no one would do those either, so I don't see your point. There is rewards for practically everything you do in wow, otherwise no one would play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play raidfinder on my paladin for the blue transmog set (winged triumph which looks stunning). I don't care about raidfinder that much anymore since I already flex on my main. I have seen everything in SoO so the only reason to enter it again is for the heirlooms/upgrades on my main/transmog gear&achievements.

Deleted
    Not new. Used to use a one button macro attack sequence for paladin tanking in ICC, never had any problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MapleEve View Post
    2 Macro one key LFR
    Why do you even bother to play the game at that point?
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

i dont get the hate....
    i go lfr to help someone , or to quick noob gear alts...
    if every 1 is so pro why not try hc? ._.
    sorry but for me who complains about lfr is a complete noob.

This thread is pretty funny.

If you ever raided in MC and you were say a holy paladin (not that you could be anything else), you could practically do your job with 2 buttons. One bound to HealBot, which would automatically select the player with the lowest HP and heal it and decursive which would select a player (you could set the priority, say group 1) and start dispelling.

On a serious note, at least as an altholic that would usually end up eating his hat, I welcome these nerfs. Wiping 10 times on Galakras with the group constantly changing and trying to set up tower groups that after one try don't exist any more. Nerf LFR to the ground. I just want quick loot on my alts and I don't wanna wipe more than 2 times per boss.

Deleted
    Topping meters in Molten Core with the one button backstab + slice and dice macro (back when macros could check if you had a buff or not), wohoo.

LFR is serious business. How dare they nerf it so it can be completed!

Deleted
    Hunters also had a macro they could use in TBC to minmax their dps rotation. And some classes like warlocks didn't even need a macro because all they did was spam shadowbolts.

Deleted
    If you ever raided in MC and you were say a holy paladin (not that you could be anything else), you could practically do your job with 2 buttons. One bound to HealBot, which would automatically select the player with the lowest HP and heal it and decursive which would select a player (you could set the priority, say group 1) and start dispelling.
    you could do your job with 1 button. buff 40 people for 5min each, then start all over again.
    that was if you weren't the hpally on rez duty who stood ooc all day sending people back into the arms of baron geddon. but then again, one button. just a different one