1. Don't care
    2. Don't care
    3. Don't care
    4. Don't care
    HOME OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Addon Author: My Projects

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    1,2 Yes ... fuck this trend of every major alliance hero going neutral ... besides Alleria is a High elf ... she has no ties with Lor'Themar...
    3 not if it's explained well, if it's a lame ass explanation then yeah. And 4 no.

- - - Updated - - -

In all fairness she hates the old horde(aka orcs)... I doubt she even knows about the current one. Or that one of her sisters is now an abomination.. a sexy, crazy abomination...
    And her other sister, Vereesa, is an Alliance figurehead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Are you saying she is really turning her back on 90% of her people? Really? That is ridiculous!
    Why not? 10% of them did.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2013-11-06 at 10:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Still, he has a point..i see no reason joining even the new Horde and leave all these behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    And her other sister, Vereesa, is an Alliance figurehead.
    Oh I wasn't implying that she would go Horde, I was merely pointing that she may get over her hatred when she comes back... if she comes back as a decent character and not another neoJaina...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Oh I wasn't implying that she would go Horde, I was merely pointing that she may get over her hatred when she comes back... if she comes back as a decent character and not another neoJaina...
    Neutrality is almost plausable. Her going Horde is not.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the last thing i would care about.... really.

Deleted
    So we have a 10% chance of her going Alliance
    Which would probably be lower because of her loyalty to Quel'Thalas and her friendship with Lor'Themar.

She isn't Alliance. She went there with an expedition from the Alliance of Lordaeron.
    Do you want to know who made up half of that Alliance? The people who are now known as Forsaken and Blood Elves.
    Just because there is the word 'Alliance' hidden in there, doesn't mean she is a member of the current Alliance.

And Vereesa is like herself? That woman started a massacre against the people of Quel'thalas.
    I think, no I know, that this is a bigger problem than Sylvanas' current state.

Again I have to say that she doesn't hate the Horde, she hated the demonic Orc-army. Not the current alliance with Tauren, Goblins, Forsaken and Blood Elves in them.

Wrong.
    Quel'thalas was already a member of the Alliance of Lordaeron.
    Lordaeron asked for troops and she went there even though she wasn't allowed to.
    But what does that have to do with anything? The Kingdom of Lordaeron has now joined the Horde.

Ties with what?
    She went there to help Lordaeron, they are now Forsaken.
    She missed the entire era where the Blood Elves used fel-energy.
    She missed the destruction of Silvermoon and the Sunwell.
    She fought against the Burning Legion's Horde to protect her people.

Are you saying she just abandons her people like it's nothing?
    "Ooh, hi hometown! How are you? Long time no see. What, 90% of our people got killed and the Alliance betrayed us many times and our city got nearly destroyed? Screw that, I am joining the Alliance."
    That makes no sense at all!
    Go read all the books and you'll see i'm not wrong at all. Wowwiki is not the best source of information.
    She IS Alliance just like her husband is. She has A STATUE in Stormwind.
    Answer to me : Why the remaining High Elves at Alleria's Stronghold in Outland are still Alliance members? Why all the living members of Alliance expedition of LORDAERON are STILL Alliance? Have you done the Alliance quests in Outland? Have you meet Danath Trollbane? His home is in ruins (Stormgarde) but he is still a member of the new Alliance.

The old Alliance is not the same with the old Horde. All the living members of the old Alliance are still within the new Alliance.

And goddamnit, her husband is Turalyon for fuck's sake. Have you read how much they've been through together? If you believe that she'll join the Blood Elves and the Horde, and leaving the Alliance,her husband, Veressa and the rest of the High Elves, then ''okay''

Edit : Many humans and heroes of Lordaeron are still alive you know. Forsaken are nothing like the old Lordaeron. They are the corpses of once humans of Lordaeorn, but they are nothing like them anymore.
    See Tirion to understand how the people of Lordaeron once were.
    Last edited by mmoc524571bc6f; 2013-11-06 at 10:27 AM.

Stopped caring about the lore after what they did to it in Cataclysm and especially Pandaria.

So - don't care to all four questions. It's just pretty pixels.

Deleted
    What Alliance: The Alliance of Lordaeron or the Grand Alliance?
    And when did they make that statue? Why does Stormwind have a statue of a hero from a Lordaeron-led organization?
    Silvermoon still has statues from Kael'Thas, that doesn't mean he joined the Horde.
    And what gives you the idea that she would betray her people?

I am not saying she will go Horde, I am saying that it's very unlikely she'll go Alliance.

Gameplay reasons.

Blood Elves are offended by that comment.

Leaving her husband, Vereesa and the rest of the High Elves makes just as much sense as leaving Lor'Themar, the Blood Elves and Sylvanas.
    Therefore: Neutral.
    Because she is a hero of the Alliance that's why. All the statues in Stormwind are heroes of the Alliance that are still within the Alliance.
    Danath Trollbane, Khadgar of Dalaran, Kurdan Wildhammer. You can find all three of them in Outland, they still are Alliance members. The other 2 statues are Alleria's and Turalyon's, and they are both missing.

Gameplay reasons? Seriously? It seems you haven't done the Alliance quests there. I'm sorry but ''gameplay reasons' answer is just stupid. Why make that base Alliance and not a Horde one? Why when the Dark Portal opened the remaining High Elves in Outland didn't join the Blood Elves? I'll tell you why. Because they hate each other and they are NOT the same people anymore.

No blood Elves are not offended by that comment. High Elves are still members of the Alliance as they always had been.

You tell me that Alleria will give a shit about Lor'Themar, a Blood Elf that exiled all the High Elves that didn't want to follow the path of Blood Elves instead of her husband?. She may give a shit about Sylvanas, but she is only a sexy abomination that hates every fucking living creature. Right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    1) Turalyon and Alleria follow the path of Tirion/Rhonin, and become neutral to the Horde, for the greater good.
    Yes... this meme was beaten to death and we have enough lore icons as neutral heroes for greater good. We dont need anymore.
    2) Turalyon is still Alliance but Alleria finds out about what happened to her kingdom and the Blood Elves, and decides to join Lor'themar.
    Not really... but makes little sense really. All this time she was fighting orcs and demons and now she would join a side that is filled with their remnants who are just as hazadous to alliance without the whole "horde" name tag? I dont think so. Then again, all this time in Outland could affect her and make her become a green eyed fel infused elf, which would make her a blood elf so... I dunno... quite a pickle.
    3) We find out that one of them is dead, or dies in the process of the expansion.
    Not really... It's typical for heroes to die for a right cause.
    4) They don't show up at all, for another expansion.
    The way blizz has tackled their issues with their recent announcements makes it highly unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    What Alliance: The Alliance of Lordaeron or the Grand Alliance?
    And when did they make that statue? Why does Stormwind have a statue of a hero from a Lordaeron-led organization?
    Silvermoon still has statues from Kael'Thas, that doesn't mean he joined the Horde.
    And what gives you the idea that she would betray her people?

I am not saying she will go Horde, I am saying that it's very unlikely she'll go Alliance.

Gameplay reasons.

Blood Elves are offended by that comment.

Leaving her husband, Vereesa and the rest of the High Elves makes just as much sense as leaving Lor'Themar, the Blood Elves and Sylvanas.
    Therefore: Neutral.
    Man, Alleria is Alliance. Honestly, go read all the books about her.
    You do have a point but joining the Horde seems soooooo unlikely.
    High Elves are part of the Alliance and she is a High Elf. There are many, many things that will keep her away from the new Horde.
    Best thing that could happen, is for her to become neutral.
    But i doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Realistically Belfs regained their source of "clean" energy, so their green eyes should disappear.
    *wacks with newspaper*
    if that's your logic then the orcs would be brown again..

fel magic don't work the way you think it does.

there eyes will more or less always be green, perhaps in like 10,000 years they won't but it's a curse of the fel magic they used.

#4 is the only one that would piss me off.

Deleted
    Oh my, THIS a million times this.
    Why all the Alliance heroes have to stay neutral THE ENTIRE TIME? It's okay if they are neutral toward the Horde for an expansion, for the greater good and so on.
    But WHY they have to stay that way until they die? This is what pisses my off.
    Thrall was neutral in Cataclysm. But in MOP, we can clearly see that joined the Horde again.

At least we got Dalaran back. But still, Rhonin died...
    Think yourselves lucky that your characters live long enough to go neutral.

Horde NPCs have a nasty habit of getting killed or turning villainous that just pisses us off. Thrall went Neutral in Cata and the backlash was immense as Alliance players finally understood what Horde has suffered since classic.

I changed my mind. I would not mind if they went neutral. The thing is, they have been on an alien planet for over 25 years(in game) with their own struggles they face on a daily basis, so I highly doubt they care too much about current wow political affiliations, and probably just want what's best for everyone as a whole. They will also more then likely be staying on said alien planet after the expansion, so why even bother staying picking a side?

Answer to me : Why the remaining High Elves at Alleria's Stronghold in Outland are still Alliance members? Why all the living members of Alliance expedition of LORDAERON are STILL Alliance? Have you done the Alliance quests in Outland? Have you meet Danath Trollbane? His home is in ruins (Stormgarde) but he is still a member of the new Alliance.
    To be fair, Auric, Allerian Outpost's commander, is now a diplomat residing in Sunwell's chamber. At the end of the Quel'delar questchain, if the player is a blood elf, Auric joins Lor'themar and Rommath in congratulating the player and referencing both high elves and blood elves as children of Silvermoon. He isn't part of any specific faction that promotes peace, just the Alliance in general, so at least to me this suggests that peace with blood elves is what the regular high elf wants. Only Vereesa's Silver Covenant and some throaway individuals seem to represent a hardline attitude.

With that in mind, I definitely think Alleria won't be fiercely against the Horde, but more like Anduin: Alliance peace promoter. Only cool at it instead of a boring kid with boring pure heart.

Turalyon will likely be more Alliance-heavy. In this setting it would fit if Arator was torn between which ideology he should follow.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not even die hard alliance player (play horde mostly) and i will be mad as hell if A option happend. They are Alliance Heroes, got their statues in stormwind. Just give alliance what is theirs. Horde got their own Heroes that need to be developed and get more important role, like Saurfang or Rexxar.

Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    Would also mention that Tirion was exiled from the Alliance for saving Eitrigg from execution, so he wouldn't even be a part of the Alliance at this point anyway. And don't you mean far more neutral, considering he founded and leads the Cross-faction Druid faction, the Cenarion Circle? Thrall leads the Earthen Ring, but he's already been shown to have returned back to his life with Aggra rather than being a full-time leader.
    Yes, of course. The other way around. Far more neutral ofc. Thanks. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganathar View Post
    Right... this excuse again.
    Except its not an excuse. I can accept the story going places I wouldn't necessarily want it going as long as it equals fun stuff to do in the game. I see some players getting so angry over the faction stuff and for the life of me I don't understand that, I don't relate to the 'omg screw Blizzard, they are totally biased toward horde/alliance' mentality at all. They tell the stories they opt to tell per expansion, I'm pretty sure that they don't sit around in meetings having discussions like 'Hey what we can do to just... effing piss off horde players this patch lolz?' The truth is, they probably never anticipated the degree of fanaticism some people have toward their factions.

Personally though? I don't play WoW expecting an interactive R.A Salvatore novel, and I don't certainly don't play WoW to keep track of which faction gets more facetime. I play to kill time and have fun with my friends. My point was that in a video game, gameplay should come first. If this was a movie, sure, I'd be up in arms if they didn't put the script/character development/dialogue etc about all else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganathar View Post
    We can easily have some horde characters like Varok Saurfang, Aethas Sunreaver, BAINE BLOODHOOF and even Garrosh if he can be redeemed. I know that some people don't like Garrosh but I think that he can be developed to real redeemed badass like his father. His father was an idiot but eventually he redeemed himself when he killed Mannoroth.Plus, I do not remember any boss being redeemed so that would be a first!
    Would probably be easy to redeem Garrosh to some horde players. To alliance who have fond memories of Southshore and Theramore, not so much.

Deleted
    Hmm, interesting. I forgot about that:

For blood elf players, Auric joins Lor'themar and Rommath in congratulating the sin'dorei hero who had restored the blade. He states that now is the time to rally behind the bearer of Quel'Delar and avenge the destruction of their lands, referencing the quel'dorei and sin'dorei collectively as the "children of Silvermoon."
    I used to like Auric. Now all I want is for someone to shove a fistfull of fel down his throat so that he can't ever again be called a high elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the Horde "heroes" have been punked off the past few expansions, so I expect nothing less than the Alliance heroes to return and further make the Horde look like fools. That said, I'd be a bit sad if these heroes came back and failed straight away. Our side or their side, the world needs heroes.