Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    PLEASE let one of the new races be Arakkoa!

I dont care what faction, I'd play one regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre80 View Post
    I swear to God, if Horde gets Naga or Ogre. and Alliance gets Arakkoa or Ethereal I will be SO PISSED. I want Arakkoa Druid!!!!!
    Arakkoas don't really make sense for Horde though, since they have a better history with the Alliance, and they hate Orcs.

I want gnolls for the Horde!

"Yipe! Yipe!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Personal theory that I've been having fun with is the idea that rather than new races we'll have the option to create a brown skin Orc from Draenor or a pre-1st war era Human/Dwarf from Lordaeron who gets magically whisked to the future with Bronze/Infinite Dragonflight magic. No extra art development time on new races in lieu of updated existing character models this way.

Ogres for the Alliance!!

They wouldn't even have to do a retcon, they could just say they a few of them once met Garithos and thought he was a pretty cool guy, so based on their interaction with that one human they're changing their entire allegiance to the faction that's been killing them mercilessly over all the past wars. It fits!!!! TOTES believable.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    I really hope this will happen some day. I hate how they gave the horde "our" elves.

Also, I don't want to see Arakkoas playable. I strongly doubt the majority are interested, just like with Naga I think it's just a very loud minority that screams for them.
    I really hope they NEVER add arakkoas man...

I can't see another elf class making it into the game. A few possibilities that would be most interesting to me:

Horde:
    -Taunka: I just love these guys, but don't see any real logical way to incorporate them
    -Ogres: Not sure they're even intelligent enough to assimilate into a faction
    -Naga: Originally servants of the Burning Legion, right? Just like the Orcs were at one point?

Alliance:
    -Ethereals: Kind of serves the business-organization role that Goblins server for the Horde
    -Arrakoa: Please no. Found them rather annoying to begin with
    -Broken: Makes sense, and Akama vowed to return BT to the Light once again after working with Maiev to kill Illidan.

Could also totally see another Neutral race coming into play

Deleted
    Why would you want High Elfs? The High Elfs was just the "noble" of the Night Elf race, Azharas court. They´re not a seperate Race. And they also look like Night Elfs. aka. Blood Elfs is High Elfs. They just changed their name from "High" to "Blood" elfs after Arthas destroyed their city, its a remembrance to the fallen.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...onecrusher.jpg

I want this skin colour, and anyone going to name their Ogre Shrek?

Just wondering, and still what colours to do you want to see, and their race racials?
    For the Horde!

Ogre for both races? or arakoa? both are neutral to both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Velkhan View Post
    NO Arakkoa. Why anyone would be playing a fkn giant ugly bird race with poor lore behind them, stop asking for shitty races.
    Pandaren say hello.

Arakkoa are awesome.

Personally I dont think there will be a new race, HOWEVER, with the war between the alliance and horde being pretty well over now I could see blizz allowing races to begin joining either faction. This would be popular in my opinion since there has been complaints in the past with things like Alliance having worgen and not horde and alliance wanting a High Elf/Blood Elf type character. They could even have each race have slightly different customization options for each race (ie: Dwarfs on alliance would seem normal, Dwarfs on Horde could have black iron dwarf features. Blood elf features if you choose horde, High elf if you go alliance.).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooprbamp View Post
    Personal theory that I've been having fun with is the idea that rather than new races we'll have the option to create a brown skin Orc from Draenor or a pre-1st war era Human/Dwarf from Lordaeron who gets magically whisked to the future with Bronze/Infinite Dragonflight magic. No extra art development time on new races in lieu of updated existing character models this way.
    That's what we call "SUBRACES"!!! and yes is one of the possibilities that people have been talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kryimsson View Post
    No love for the Vrykul? I would play the beegeesus out of that race
    Vrykul for an Outland/Draenor expansion? Naaaaa, leave them for a South Seas expansion

I think a rehaul of 8 classes is enough work to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by achrius777 View Post
    Personally I dont think there will be a new race, HOWEVER, with the war between the alliance and horde being pretty well over now I could see blizz allowing races to begin joining either faction. This would be popular in my opinion since there has been complaints in the past with things like Alliance having worgen and not horde and alliance wanting a High Elf/Blood Elf type character. They could even have each race have slightly different customization options for each race (ie: Dwarfs on alliance would seem normal, Dwarfs on Horde could have black iron dwarf features. Blood elf features if you choose horde, High elf if you go alliance.).
    This seems fair to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre80 View Post
    I swear to God, if Horde gets Naga or Ogre. and Alliance gets Arakkoa or Ethereal I will be SO PISSED. I want Arakkoa Druid!!!!!
    Who says u cant?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velkhan View Post
    NO Arakkoa. Why anyone would be playing a fkn giant ugly bird race with poor lore behind them, stop asking for shitty races.
    Considering the fact that Arrakoa come up as one of the most popular new race ideas I think you're making a pretty big assumption there about whether or not people want to play them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Ogre for the Horde.
    High Elves for the Alliance.
    I know it probably wouldn't be popular but for some odd reason I really would like high elves as playable for alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I agree about the fur, but my personal preference would be for something with scales, as in naga, drakonid, saurok, shit even jinyu. Alliance I feel is in need of an injection of badassery.
    Weren't Werewolves Alliance's injection of "bad-assery" and Goblins we're our injection of "comic relief". That's the feeling I got from playing both Goblins and Worgens zones.

Also on what Achrius said, I'd be alright with a faction of Worgens joining Horde if Alliance were alright with Highelves. I always felt the fact Gilneas and Lordaeron were cursed Humans it would open diplomacy rather than hostility storywise but that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by Coldtooth; 2013-11-07 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    I never understood why people wanted High Elves? I mean, aren't they just Blood Elves but with blue eyes?

I wouldn't mind Satyr being playable, but something tells me we wont be seeing demonic races in WoW for some time. (By demonic, I mean things like Satyr, succubi, eredar ect)
    The thing with High Elves is they could still be druids. Thus is why everyone has been wanting a playable High Elf race, so we could be like Blood Elves with the nice white skin and not look like purple monsters that dances like sluts. -Coughcoughnelfscoughcough.- In all reality, I'd just say allow Blood Elves to be Druids, since lore wise they CAN be. And I will always point to the source; BC's Botanica dungeon with the Blood Elf druids.

No more faction specific races imo! Arrakoa and Ethereal for both!