Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    MMO Champ wouldn't open this new section if this was still speculation. They know that this is the name of the expansion so they did this. There never was a "Dark Below" sub section here. Bibi also gets NDA informations he can't post here. But right now he knows exactly what the next expansion is all about. It's easier to give big Websites the informations first AND force them to NDA this information. That way they can control leaks better than hoping nobody talks.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    You ought to be asking why MMO isnt telling anyone anything
    In what way is it their responsibility to inform the masses?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Bibi already hinted that he knows a lot more than he can say right now.
    I liked when he actually leaked information. It sucks that he has to keep his integrity up with Blizzard, but he wouldn't get the information he gets if he did continue to leak it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Wow, you're so sure that you've got the name right you're opening a forum? Clearly you had confirmations beyond the trademark.
    Boub always knows.... he just does
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deleted
    I'm still saying Warlords of Draenor isn't going to be the expansion. Or rather I hope it won't be. I just have a strange gut feeling it won't be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
    I'm still saying Warlords of Draenor isn't going to be the expansion. Or rather I hope it won't be. I just have a strange gut feeling it won't be.
    All this hard work they did?
    Ok then.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    All this hard work they did?
    Ok then.
    Except we don't know what work they've done.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Lol, so much denial ! :P Can't believe people still think The Dark Below is the expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    This isn't proof at all. This is MMO-Champ reacting to the flood of WoD threads clogging up the other forums.
    Mon dieu, the ignorance is strong in this one..

I'm a little bit confused about Warlords of Draenor's authenticity. Isn't anyone the least bit suspicious about it? Everyone is throwing all their eggs into the Warlords basket but they aren't thinking. Blizzard is notorious for trying to hide the names of expansions and other future content. Did anyone forget that they straight up denied Mists of Pandaria was the next expansion? Or when Worgens and Goblins were going to be the new race and the masks were leaked, they did their best to hide that too. Now, The Dark Below was trademarked a few months ago and then Corgis Unleashed soon afterwards. Because of Corgis, everyone screams fake but I would take a closer look.
    Typically, Blizzard trademarks games a few months prior to Blizzcon, just as they did with The Dark Below. Now, trademarking a name just a week prior to Blizzcon across different countries on a variety of days? This is all too fishy for me. Of course, tomorrow we will know the truth, but until then, I think the next expansion is The Dark Below. I may be wrong, but my instincts tell me otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    We shall see. Hold everything until Friday.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    Lol, so much denial ! :P Can't believe people still think The Dark Below is the expansion.
    Not denial. Its a day premature, that's all. Better to be 100% confirmed then 99% confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    Saying this isn't proof isn't ignorance. Until Blizzard announces it, or Bibi leaks something, nothing is proven. That said, I don't like the sound of WoD or the potential avenues it could go, but it's there and we'll see what they're going to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jesirawr View Post
    I'm a little bit confused about Warlords of Draenor's authenticity. Isn't anyone the least bit suspicious about it? Everyone is throwing all their eggs into the Warlords basket but they aren't thinking. Blizzard is notorious for trying to hide the names of expansions and other future content. Did anyone forget that they straight up denied Mists of Pandaria was the next expansion? Or when Worgens and Goblins were going to be the new race and the masks were leaked, they did their best to hide that too. Now, The Dark Below was trademarked a few months ago and then Corgis Unleashed soon afterwards. Because of Corgis, everyone screams fake but I would take a closer look.
    Typically, Blizzard trademarks games a few months prior to Blizzcon, just as they did with The Dark Below. Now, trademarking a name just a week prior to Blizzcon across different countries on a variety of days? This is all too fishy for me. Of course, tomorrow we will know the truth, but until then, I think the next expansion is The Dark Below. I may be wrong, but my instincts tell me otherwise.

Wrath was trademarked a week before Blizzcon. This is no different. lul xd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Not denial. Its a day premature, that's all. Better to be 100% confirmed then 99% confirmed.
    No, it's complete denial. Lots of ppl on here looking like Iraqi information officer. Laughable.

It's confirmed. Boub said, "but let's just say that on a personal level I'm pretty confident about this one". So that means an employee told her it's the name, but she can't prove it unless she outs that friend and causes them to lose their job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Saying this isn't proof isn't ignorance. Until Blizzard announces it, or Bibi leaks something, nothing is proven. That said, I don't like the sound of WoD or the potential avenues it could go, but it's there and we'll see what they're going to do with it.

It's a title. You have zero information on the expansion and regardless of what everyone thinks, no one knows anything. This is by far the best kept expansion or project that Blizzard has worked on. Those are the only 2 things we have to go off of. This expansion could be something TOTALLY different than the speculation here on MMOC.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you require 100% confirmation for everything, you might as well stop believing in gravity too. It's only a model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    If you require 100% confirmation for everything, you might as well stop believing in gravity too. It's only a model.
    Oh yay, it's completely irrelevant comparisons time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    I liked when he actually leaked information. It sucks that he has to keep his integrity up with Blizzard, but he wouldn't get the information he gets if he did continue to leak it.
    Then what would be the point in getting the information in the first place. So he only knows what others want to know? I mean I'm not arguing with you I just think if you are/were a leaker then you should leak information lol. I'm sure they have some special deal with Blizz where they are allowed to reveal the news before other websites.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.