Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

If Blizzard announce for Warlord of Draenor...

That they're removing:

1) LFR/LFD
    2) Transmog

and making:

3) Content last the way they lasted in TBC and Vanilla

Let me guaranteed you, let me guaranteed Blizzard, let me insure everyone cause I'm an insurance CEO that WoW's sub will jump from 7.6 mil to 15 mil so fast and to 18 mil in the next 10 months after Warlord of Draenor Launch that the amount of cancers who quit because of the removal of Transmog and LFR/LFD will look like they're a group of 12 people.

This game grew up without LFR/LFD, transmog, and easy heroic... then it got cancer and started dying and stopped growing. It can get its cancer cured and continue growing like it did when it was a teenager.

Do the right thing Blizz.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2013-11-07 at 10:52 PM.

LOLOLOL

Funniest thread I've seen in ages. For the record, and because it's sure to be hilarious, can you explain why you hate transmog?

While I would really like that. No sorry, wow is never EVER going to gain more than 10 mil subs again. The game is getting old, and only the people who really love this game will cling on, the rest will just move on or quit.

yeah lets remove transmog something entirely cosmetic from the game that'll surely give more subscribers
    LFR and lfd yeah lets get rid of those too its not like anyone cares about those filthy casuals
    why aren't you the lead designer of this game

Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    That they're removing:

1) LFR/LFD
    2) Transmog

and making:

Let me guaranteed you, let me guaranteed Blizzard, let me insure everyone cause I'm an insurance CEO that WoW's sub will jump from 7.6 mil to 15 mil so fast and to 18 mil in the next 10 months after Warlord of Draenor Launch that the amount of cancers who quit because of the removal of Transmog and LFR/LFD will look like they're a group of 12 people.

It must be quite interesting living in such a fantasy land.

"that WoW's sub will jump from 7.6 mil to 1.5 mil so fast and to 1.8 mil in the next 10 months"

I added the decimal points you forgot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, nostalgia, how I love thee. Let me count the ways.
    Look! Words!

While I agree with you on some of the topics I ca-

No. Just... No.

What is with people and fantasizing over their lack of game mechanics? Removing transmog is bad outright, removing LFR is stupid considering it's one of the few times I've managed to see endgame, and ontop of removing LFD (which makes no sense mechanically) you'd probably end up with losing 3 - 4 million players, and gaining none.

What goes through your heads at night? Do you fantasize over Warlololocks back in Vanilla, do you hug your pillow as you froth over the "fun times" with Resto Druids and Bear form? Seriously, what the hell was so good about Vanilla / TBC / WoTLK other then the huge bloated playerbase and what was so good about having no good ways of seeing the end of the game without having to deal with ninja-looters, achievement-nazis, and the worst type of cancer, insolent, shitty people?

Deleted
    as much as I'd personally approve of removing the lfr/lfd, I can't see how it would help the game in any way at all. People expect these things these days and without them people get a bit pissed off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm an insurance ceo. I drive a dodge stratus. I know how to run an mmo!

Blizz employee comes and say: Hello I'm Joe Blizzworker and I would like to tell you about the improvement of our awesome game - we well take a shit on it and on you. Yeah! We gonna shit all over features that are extremely popular in WoW.

That they're removing:

1) LFR/LFD
    2) Transmog

and making:

This game grew up without LFR/LFD, transmog, and easy heroic... then it got cancer and started dying and stopped growing. It can get its cancer cured and continue growing like it did when it was a teenager.

Uhm....no. There is so much no in this post that it is off of the scale. Thank you for giving me a nice chuckle I appreciate it! Also, why hate on transmog? It is one of the only good things that came out of cata.

That they're removing:

1) LFR/LFD
    2) Transmog

and making:

that would be enough to make me resub, if they remove flying mounts that would be even greater.

Deleted
    Yeah, I´m really sure you are right. And I´m not even trolling, WoW gained about 8 Million people during Vanilla (4M/year), 3 Million during BC (about 1,5M/year) and even during WotLK 500k/year. These are facts.

Somebody will mention how old WoW is and blabla. NO, NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE AGE! EvE gains subs even if it is 10 years old! And when you think about other things in live, nobody gets bored of games like soccer or chess, even if they play it for 50 year or more. Its really not that hard to understand this.

Deleted
    1 and 3 would be more than amazing.. 2 on the other hand not so much. It would be stupid to remove it as you can't transmog your old inferior gear into new things before you actually get the new things.

That said this would pretty much guarantee me buying the expansion:P

But it won't happen. The best thing we can hope for is just heroic servers where the easy modes are disabled.

This is probably one of the dumbest suggestions I've ever seen on this site.

Look.

I love hard content. I miss the days of it. I appreciate the time investment and teamwork and discipline it required back in the day.

I can't do it NOW anymore because of the amount of responsibilities that I've gained over the course of 10 freakin' years (no more 20 hour+ raid investments per week), but I completely understand why people are upset that content isn't a member's only club anymore - it makes things feel special. It makes the initial forays into content feel like something to be remembered, rather than something you did again with the numbers tweaked to 11.

That being said, if you think that's the most effective sub model in terms of overall numbers, you are out of your mind.

All I read was "I am a troll."

I assume he meant in WoW.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-08 at 03:19 PM.

Deleted
    So much stupid is being posted on this forum the last few days. Honestly, the game has evolved to something better. How do you think 95% of the wow community that only does raidfinder will feel when their endgame is removed.