Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Furor is back

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    The second one shows the time the Opening Ceremony begins. The first one shows when they open the gates to Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Furor ruined cata, looks like titan is also in bad shape.

And now he's back to wow.

Meh
    Lead World Designer in Cataclysm.

No he did not ruin cataclysm.

I love the Planedefiler as much as the next guy but let's not forget the last time Furor was involved was Lead Quest/World dude in Cataclysm and we all know how that turned out. I just wish Tigole would come back and slap the fuck out of these pansy designers who want everything to be accessible.

It also is now pointed to an IP address that Blizzard owns. Keep in mind that anyone can purchase a domain and point it to a Blizzard IP, as those servers currently respond to requests for any domain.
    I think it's hilarious that there's been so much hoax burning previously that we now feel the need to be this careful about assumptions before an official announcement. Come on, either the expansion is WoD or there is no expansion. Seriously. The announcement is basically a few hours away and to the best of my knowledge nothing else has been trademarked, so unless they plan to announce an untrademarked expansion it's pretty safe to call it at this point. I'd love to meet the guy so dedicated to his hoax that he thinks/bothers to point at a Blizzard IP, but yeah, I think we've exercised enough caution this time around: the expansion is WoD, gg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    its a person, Furor is his nick name, like Greg street (ghostcrawler), he was one of the main devs i think for early WoW. a very cool person to see back on the WoW team!
    I always wondered how he even got that job at Blizzard. As far as I knew he had no experience designing games, he was just one of the top Everquest players and always bitched about things that were wrong with it. Same goes for Tigole. They were leaders of the guild Fires of Heaven if my memory serves right

10+ Year Old Account
    Dave Kosak - He was previously Lead Quest Designer, and is now the Lead Narrative Designer for the next expansion.
    God dammit..

Well, what can I see, orcs had a nice run, seems metzens given up and handed it to a generic douche who can't figure creative concepts in a game like this.

Its funny, kind of like how Thrall handed leadership to garrosh and garrosh fu*ked up the horde, metzens passed creative control to kosak, and looking at how much he butchered the orcs story at in mists, we can assume the same thing here.

only hope, that kosak will do such a terrible job, and the hate that comes from it, that he'll be forced to step away from having any creative control.

Say what you like about metzen, at least he made orcs into a good race since wc3 came about.

I really miss Jeff Kaplan, he was an awesome guy to listen to in interviews.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    God dammit..

Well, what can I see, orcs had a nice run, seems metzens given up and handed it to a generic douche who can't figure creative concepts in a game like this.

Its funny, kind of like how Thrall handed leadership to garrosh and garrosh fu*ked up the horde, metzens passed creative control to kosak, and looking at how much he butchered the orcs story at in mists, we can assume the same thing here.

only hope, that kosak will do such a terrible job, and the hate that comes from it, that he'll be forced to step away from having any creative control.

Say what you like about metzen, at least he made orcs into a good race since wc3 came about.
    Trassk, enough. We've heard your rantings. Orc lore hasn't necessarily gotten shat on. You are making this bigger then it needs to be.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Holy shit, Furor's real name is Alex Afrasiabi? As in Fras Siabi from old Stratholme?

/mindblown o.O

Quote Originally Posted by leoavesani View Post
    Holy shit, Furor's real name is Alex Afrasiabi? As in Fras Siabi from old Stratholme?

/mindblown o.O
    Yes I noticed it a year ago or two, mind was blown as well :P

Great to see him back! Loved the Blizzcon panel in 2010 if I am not mistaken with him and metzen (with the red shirt guy) :P

10+ Year Old Account
    God dammit..

Welcome back Trassk, how was the vacation?, I'm wondering if you have seen the leaks yet. .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tigole oh man I miss him

God dammit..

'Green Humans' is not, nor has it ever been, an interesting or engaging concept. Post-WOTLK Thrall epitomized everything that is wrong with the Orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by hablix View Post
    So where is Tigole? World wants to know.
    He was on titan but now he is game director at blizz
    Last edited by Balgazarr; 2013-11-08 at 12:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    Furor is back

All hail Field Marshal Afrasiabi.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dis gon be gud
    Loved the world in cata

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Dis gon be gud
    Loved the world in cata
    Me too, happy to see him back really liked the world in cata, one of the good things about that expansion actually.

He is going to be with Metzen again I think in the panel after What's next... Called Adventure continues

Reminds me of 2010 when they had quite a funny panel of Q&A

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    'Green Humans' is not, nor has it ever been, an interesting or engaging concept. Post-WOTLK Thrall epitomized everything that is wrong with the Orcs.
    Or is Lord of the Rings Green Orcs. I can simplify things to to make it sound bad. Let's not go there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    this clock does not sync with my timeline does it?
    Well played, caught a lot of them. 10/10.