Deleted

Garrisons on Draenor = WoW + LoL in one

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/warlords...nor/#garrisons

You built your own little zone, other players can invade or enter. You recruit your own forces and fight against other players/npcs. Your char is your hero.

This is the best feature that could happen to WoW. Thank you Blizzard! This looks insanely promising.

This and the boost are the only things that hook me at all.

Gotta love the blurbs for "New Monsters" and "New Items". Oh boy, bet nobody was expecting new monsters and new items!!!

It's like making an ad for a new car and bragging "New wheels" and "New seats".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    This and the boost are the only things that hook me at all.

Gotta love the blurbs for "New Monsters" and "New Items". Oh boy, bet nobody was expecting new monsters and new items!!!

It's like making an ad for a new car and bragging "New wheels" and "New seats".
    good one, rofl

Deleted
    Really hope we get to use different structures as opposed to basic human ones.

I want a Pandaren style fortress!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post

new gnome model is on the website.

Looks like the classic 8 are in for an overhaul

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post

Yes, that would be awesome!

Deleted
    This seems to be the reboot of professions also maybe modeled after the Diablo ones. (there are references to acessing blacksmith and maybe other professionals. )

this actually looks and sounds very interesting.