Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    That's internet for you. For me it's quite fun to see people bitching around all the time and throwing hate left and right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I mean it's not a bad expansion or a bad reveal by any means just from a lore and story perspective i like it better than pandas already but I mean yea wtf. That was it? I mean they really advertised new quests and items as a prominent feature of an expansion. I mean. *shrug*.
    Agree with this exactly.

The xpac sounds like a glorified patch. Thats my opinion and its just as valid as yours
    Chronomancer Club

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Well in all honesty, since they are not putting in as much effort as they did with say...wotlk, I can see why people are feeling let down.
    Marketing and economics rule I guess, wow is in the milking it until dead phase of it's life.
    So they put as little into it while acting like they went to the ends of earth to make it, all in an attempt to keep you on the sub while dishing out as little as possible.
    How many dungeons and raids?
    Have there ever been less?
    Sorry, I just can't get boosted up about skins and player housing.
    And I am fucking sick and tired of orc-stories.
    Hey it's cool, I get it, you have a shrek fetish, and that's fine, but don't expect the entire of the playerbase to share in your fetish for green angst.

Garrosh escaping is fucking dumb, and as predecided and predictable as any soap opera.
    Pumping a toon to 90 for free is fucking sad. Yah I know you hate leveling, but it's always been there, and called 'paying your dues'.
    I guess it's bound to happen, it isn't my wow anymore, it's more likely to interest my 6 year old.
    btw, he thought kungfu panda wow was really awesome.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

As you are entitled to your opinion, we are entitled to ours. Some of us are legitimately disappointed, and if those char models impress you, you're easily impressed. It's a joke we've been waiting so long for minor tune ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    So much negativity. We're getting a new expansion, new dungeons, new mobs to kill, new rares, new raids,etc. Lots of content and all I see on here is "lemmee see we get 10 more levels and a few dungeons and revamped stuff... this sucks".

Good lord. Give the thing a chance before you bash it to the ground.
    Honestly don't even look at the forum, the news post on MMO-Champ is fantastic, but the community here is mainly for ragers and trollers wanting to vent. I'm 100% with you on the excitement, I loved absolutely everything they revealed so far, sounds amazing.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Deleted
    You'll soon get to know the names of the people you can safely ignore because they bring nothing to the table.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know where it all stems from. The expansion looks great. Kids these days expect way too much. You're all going to be very disappointed throughout life if you set your expectations so high.

A forum is a place for opinions, if you don't like to see opinions that may differ from yours you probably want to avoid them. I can see why people don't see value in an expansion they will have to purchase which is more or less only giving them what they would expect out of a patch.

I find myself actually in the opposite position, I haven't played wow since 2012 except for a 7 day trial a few months ago that I only got through about 3 days of before deciding no...this isn't an expansion I care to play. Some of the stuff for this new one looks nice to me and im actually feeling like I might get more out of it than previous expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra6 View Post
    I don't even know where it all stems from. The expansion looks great. Kids these days expect way too much. You're all going to be very disappointed throughout life if you set your expectations so high.
    I kind of disagree with you. PC gaming is getting cheaper and cheaper. I mean just look at the titles you can get from the current humble bundle...some grade A games for the price of a coffee. People are paying $15/month just to access world of warcraft and then are asked for another $30 or $40 or whatever it is for an expansion...they expect a lot because that's where the industry is going. You are getting lots for little.
    Last edited by Zoneseek; 2013-11-08 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    It's not guild housing. Its a personal garrison you build up.
    It would be better if it were guild/shared. I know Blizz is lazy and it probably is your own personal garrison, but that seems kindof silly to me. An entire base run and upgraded by one person. I'd much rather make it a shared effort of teamwork via guildies.

I'm sorry, but if Blizzard want me excited they have to put in some effort and I'm not feeling any effort so far.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    What fantasy world do you live in?
    The kind where I call a spade a spade, what kind do you live in? The kind where you squint hard and pretend those radishes are cherries?
    EVERYONE MUST BE CRAZY!!!!!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THOSE RADISHES ARE CHERRIES?
    Or maybe I just am not impressed having seen wow in it's prime.
    But hey good rebuttal guy. If by good you mean pointless attempt to snub.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    So much negativity. We're getting a new expansion, new dungeons, new mobs to kill, new rares, new raids,etc. Lots of content and all I see on here is "lemmee see we get 10 more levels and a few dungeons and revamped stuff... this sucks".

Good lord. Give the thing a chance before you bash it to the ground.
    Agreed sir. I'm stoked for this expansion. If we could just get a hint as to WHEN we should expect it.. that'd be great!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    What are you guys talking about? Why do you care if people express they don't like it? Why should it change your opinion lol.
    It doesn't change opinions, but its at least a little deflating to see all the excessive negativity.

Probably why phrases such as 'buzz kill' or 'shit on your parade' or 'piss on your bonfire' exist, despite them being fun to say!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra6 View Post
    I expected that spending 40$ includes more than what a patch would.
    The size and scope of this expansion is just slightly bigger than 5.2+5.4 combined.

You are paying for more quests, housing and player models. Thats the selling point.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    Then again, that looks nice and why change a winning formula.

They always win.
    I am mostly concerned with the Lore bomb this expansion is going to end up being. Stopping what Garrosh creates ... fine. Aftermath of what he does in the future... not so happy about. So much about the game is based directly on what happened in Draenor. The bronze flight is directly involved in stopping a whole lot of what might change from being changed. In fact EVERY time travel zone we have been in... all weve done to keep things the same, will be ruined.

Nerzhul... no corruption, no demon torture, no Lich King?!!? ... Grom... no pact with Mannaroth??! ... if the "Iron Horde" doesnt invade Azeroth... the whole point of us protecting Medivh in Swamps of Sorrow is mute... we are going back to undo what prevented from being undone. the Iron horde HAS to invade... as fel orcs. The Demon Soul has to lull them into pacification, Thrall will never end up raised by humans, he will never create "Our Horde" ... No one will go to Kalimdor to save the trolls, save the world tree.

The potentially damning effects of this next expansion could ultimately kick the universe on its side.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Deleted
    im rather excited by this.. it looks warcrafty again... I was excited about MoP too but then after a couple months I ended up hating it with all my hatred (all dem shas I guess ;p,,, MoP was fukkin awful for me).. im hoping this xpac doesn't go the same way as MoP and shoot all my love for wow down,, but yea it looks kinda cool..

and yea LOL all dem "meh is only just announced and I don't like it blah blah blah" theres always people like that, fekkin knobends...............
    keep the judgement until we have ALL the details and actually played it.. then we can bash or praise all we like...
    unitl then yea im kinda excited again... whens it out already lol... cant wait to resub to try it out

Quote Originally Posted by Raelys View Post
    It doesn't change opinions, but its at least a little deflating to see all the excessive negativity.

Probably why phrases such as 'buzz kill' or 'shit on your parade' or 'piss on your bonfire' exist, despite them being fun to say!
    Maybe excess negativity actually means it's bad and not that everyone is negative? lol

I remember the Wrath announcement people were insanely positive. Because it was good.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    I expected that spending 40$ includes more than what a patch would.
    The size and scope of this expansion is just slightly bigger than 5.2+5.4 combined.

You are paying for more quests, housing and player models. Thats the selling point.
    Ok, I'll give that to you.. can I borrow your crystal ball sometime though? I want to win the lottery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    hardly any new feature is a buzz kill

guild housing and char models... WOOOOHOOO
    Sorry to bitch in a thread about bitching but neither of these things make a difference to me.