Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pft ya'll are such downers, I KNOW this is a World of Casualcraft feature but I'm digging it personally.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

I dont want player housing, I want a Guild Hall or Town.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I agree this is a waste of time and resources I just hope they don't make this shit mandatory to get a rep or something cause I want nothing to do with it.
    "Allows you to get epic gear, your own land, limited access to professions you don't have." something about that epic gear part makes me fear its gonna be "mandatory" for those of us who will want to gear up for raids as fast as possible

Glad to see Im not the only one thrilled everyone in game Ive spoken to hate it

Deleted
    sad we get only two architecture style

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    "Allows you to get epic gear, your own land, limited access to professions you don't have." something about that epic gear part makes me fear its gonna be "mandatory" for those of us who will want to gear up for raids as fast as possible
    yeah and it really pisses me off when they add goofy shit like and force those who think it is stupid to participate.

sounds like the ship and companion system from ToR

I've never really understsood the player housing thing to begin with. What purpose does having housing serve? Just so you can stand around and put shit in it? What a waste of time. (No, I'm not saying your opinion is invalid and you're wrong for wanting player housing. I just personally think it's pointless; partially because I can't see any good reason for doing it)

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    I am baffled that people actually want this. Genuinely. I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in building a base in WoW.
    Mine's the reverse... I genuinely have no interest whatsoever in walking around a remade Nagrand/Shadomoon Valley...

The ONLY thing this expansion has that has me remotely interested IS player housing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilvaldi View Post
    I think that'd be a better approach, a guild hall with player housing within it.

Not that the way they're going won't be enjoyable, but I think it's another step allowing players to alienate themselves from one another. Should be encouraging and offering engaging interaction through the guild option, not the other way around.

But I'm just a simpleton. What do I know about running an MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Or the SWTOR companion system.
    Exactly what I was thinking lol. I'm not complaining, though! I really liked that in TOR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I wish some existing Npc's like Johnny Awesome and Dumass could be your companions!

Deleted
    I'm so excited for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Vilvaldi View Post
    It is a town mate. You have a inn and barracks ect ect and everything gets bigger and bigger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    sad we get only two architecture style
    Hopefully once they get a solid system panned out with, adding obtainable architecture types like the blood elves, or the Draenai's style will be obtainable in the future.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    How much lazier does Blizz want us to get? My own personal bot (follower) to do my farming, etc.

Tons of pictures now on main page.. this sounds promising if well done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    How much lazier does Blizz want us to get? My own personal bot (follower) to do my farming, etc.
    Healers have been complaining about doing dailies for a long time, this is kind of a way to fix the issue...
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

So they have taken Rifts dimensions and added ToR's companion system? Guess we will have to wait for more info first.

Deleted
    We had Pokemon in MoP so now we got the Sims.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Or the SWTOR companion system.
    Thats what I got out of it.

Very similar companion use. It's not really the housing I had in mind when I think player housing.

Quote Originally Posted by bach0r View Post
    We had Pokemon in MoP so now we got the Sims.
    My fear is getting something like this:

SWTOR companions, some farmville like farm upkeep and some sims style garrison building you have to manage that also has a daily hub for you to grind.

MoP laid the ground work for it. We keep hearing about not everyone wants to get in game and PVP or run dungeons and raids. So now we get this.

I'm afraid it's not real housing.