Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    account wide BoA!

*squeeeeeeee* FINALLLY!

10+ Year Old Account
    They better not remove garrisons and the account wide toys tabards and heirlooms. I am really hoping these features make it to live. I know that about 25 to 50% of the features will make it to live.

It looks like there's an... ogreload of new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well guys.....I belive its time to switch to wildstar now. All i have seen right now is reharsh. I wanted demon world...not the outland wich i did few years ago.
    This expansion was not sold to me at all. 5 dungeons is too small also.

I belive i will leave wow for good now. My sub runs out in december. After that......i am out! For good!

Vanila player--- playing since Patch 1.1 6 December 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    They better not remove garrisons and the account wide toys tabards and heirlooms. I am really hoping these features make it to live. I know that about 25 to 50% of the features will make it to live.
    Most of this will make it. Dont forget that this expansion is likely to release in 6-9 months. This isnt going to be as long as it has been before because MoP is already on its last raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Well guys.....I belive its time to switch to wildstar now. All i have seen right now is reharsh. I wanted demon world...not the outland wich i did few years ago.

I belive i will leave wow for good now. My sub runs out in december. After that......i am out! For good!

Bye dont let the door hit you on the way out.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    normal mode flex

I really don't see how you're not liking what's coming up. This expansion is going to be pure gold. Better than MoP, Cata, WoTLK maybe even BC!!!
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

You do realise it's 7 dungeons? and nothing is rehased besides maybe Nagrand.
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

ok player housing, and quality of life upgrades i can dig it. sad no race or class additions. 5 levels would be easier to stomach guess i wont plan on lvling all 12 of my 90/s any time soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Will the changes to the past altar azeroths future/ create a new one? 0o

If it does what was the point of everything we did since warcraft?

If it doesn't whats the point of this expansion?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    20-man raiding as well, did not see that coming.

I'll be switching to wildstar. No new race or class and only four fucking dungeons for 10 levels sealed the deal.

Deleted
    New garrisons.... omg! I can't wait its my dream... seriously!

not the outland wich i did few years ago.
    I can't see the same Outland we did "a few years ago" here. Sure it is techically the same place, but it was made all new from scratch and it is untainted from what we have previously seen, so it is basically a whole new world. It's like "wow so this is like the TBC epicness, but with a new world", atleast for me and I love it. Also 5 dungs, as far as I can read it's 7 and right on this very newspost. It seems like it's 7 dungeons, AND 2 old ones, or so I understand it.

Hmm, interesting

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So I'm guessing the Black Temple Dungeon will go bye bye? Transmog people and twinks better get started with the farming.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's an idea for Blizzard to improve the Flexible raiding system. Allow up to 40 players to group for a Flex/Normal raid.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Next all patches will be xpacs, well it feels like it atm....
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Deleted
    Am I the only one that sees some difference in the Ogre models? They look... better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustdevil View Post
    So I'm guessing the Black Temple Dungeon will go bye bye? Transmog people and twinks better get started with the farming.
    I'm sure outland will stay 100% in tact 60-70's still need to level :P