amg petless talent!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fuck petless specs... I could deal with MM but SV too? FUCK
    You're not required to take the talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    You're not required to take the talent.
    I will be if it becomes the best talent chief. Unless it's only a couple % better, then I'll say fuck it and refuse to take it.

Deleted
    its one of 3 talents, its optional :P

- - - Updated - - -

I will be if it becomes the best talent chief. Unless it's only a couple % better, then I'll say fuck it and refuse to take it.
    thats the good thing about the new talents, you get more choice in this sense.

Deleted
    It's just as optional as Glaive Toss and Lynx Rush. Yes at the end of the day you have the choice not to take it, but if it's the best talent every Hunter who is serious about their damage will take it.

Personally as much as I dislike Hunters being petless, I think this is fantastic. Now if there is a fight where I can't use my pet properly I at least have some way to deal with it. And the Beast Mastery effect looks amazing as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    It's just as optional as Glaive Toss and Lynx Rush. Yes at the end of the day you have the choice not to take it, but if it's the best talent every Hunter who is serious about their damage will take it.

Personally as much as I dislike Hunters being petless, I think this is fantastic. Now if there is a fight where I can't use my pet properly I at least have some way to deal with it. And the Beast Mastery effect looks amazing as well.
    True enough. I just hope someone posts the other two talents soon. I'm interested to see what they'll be.

Its not required... just a talent you cold take

Absolutely. Although we've only seen one of our level 100 talents for now, this has already got me very excited. I've always wanted to have the *option* to be without a pet. While I understand having pets has always been one of the class' design fundamentals due to the lore and everything, it's still awesome to finally see this sort of thing becoming reality.

I'm definitely looking forward to this expansion already.

Deleted
    whats taking the hunters so long to get pics? every other class has pics of 3 talents

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said ever since the petless wish was first posted, this will finally kill off BM hunters in any sort of instance group. Nobody will ever allow one to run with them again, due to the occasional pet bug we've seen.
    Guess all the BM hater crybabies will be singing for joy over this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post
    Like I said ever since the petless wish was first posted, this will finally kill off BM hunters in any sort of instance group. Nobody will ever allow one to run with them again, due to the occasional pet bug we've seen.

if BM is doing higher dps raids will still take them, unless theres a boss that pets are known to bug on.

Stop whining about this all over the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    if BM is doing higher dps raids will still take them, unless theres a boss that pets are known to bug on.
    They'd have to be doing a good chunk higher to be taken seriously, at least in any group I've ever seen. Hope they balance it right so BM isn't looked at as worse than dog shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lone Wolf sounds pretty great to me. I'd like to see the other two though

Deleted
    Like I said ever since the petless wish was first posted, this will finally kill off BM hunters in any sort of instance group. Nobody will ever allow one to run with them again.
    A Hunter's pet (and the Hunter himself obviously) will be as good as the player controlling it. If a bad Hunter isn't keeping his pet under control I would ask him to either sort it out or leave, but I don't see why people would have issues with a good Hunter who does his or her job.

I think Beast Mastery Hunters will be fine.

Deleted
    They'd have to be doing a good chunk higher to be taken seriously, at least in any group I've ever seen. Hope they balance it right so BM isn't looked at as worse than dog shit.
    i've never had that big of an issue with pets glitching where a guild would turn you down for it.
    that talent won't kill BM spec, i'd personally be taking it regardless of dps increase/decrease tbh because i like playing without a pet.

as much as i want perma camo its way too op to be so

10+ Year Old Account
    A Hunter's pet (and the Hunter himself obviously) will be as good as the player controlling it. If a bad Hunter isn't keeping his pet under control I would ask him to either sort it out or leave, but I don't see why people would have issues with a good Hunter who does his or her job.

I think Beast Mastery Hunters will be fine.
    Hope that turns out to be true, just worried that Blizz will fail the BM spec like they did before, and they even admitted to doing.

seems this guy is going to post other talents shortly after . waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Isn't camo already perma with a movement speed reduction already in-game via a glyph?