Thread: 20 man wohoho!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

20 man wohoho!

Blizzard now forces us to play 20 man if we want any kind of challenge. Am I the only one looking forward to mindlessly spam chain heal?

Good luck doing that!

Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    Good luck doing that!
    Elestia is right, you have to put down healing rain first!
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Elestia is right, you have to put down healing rain first!
    Don't forget Healing Stream Totem on CD

Quote Originally Posted by Larsoney View Post
    Don't forget Healing Stream Totem on CD
    wasted GCD is wasted, MOAR CHAINHEAL
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    wasted GCD is wasted, MOAR CHAINHEAL
    You and I seem to be the only ones who understand resto shaman. Wanna merge two 10 man guilds? I've heard it's supposed to work flawlessly.

Deleted
    As a resto shaman I don't know if I should be excited or dissapointed, in one hand going 20 man would mean we would have less responsabilty since you'll have more healers to fill the gaps you usually may have when 2 healing 10 man heroic. And in the other hand this would change our playstyle a bit from 10 man to 20 man. We would be doing tons more chain heals than we currently are on 10 man which is something I'm not sure I find is good gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by tidus93 View Post
    As a resto shaman I don't know if I should be excited or dissapointed, in one hand going 20 man would mean we would have less responsabilty since you'll have more healers to fill the gaps you usually may have when 2 healing 10 man heroic. And in the other hand this would change our playstyle a bit from 10 man to 20 man. We would be doing tons more chain heals than we currently are on 10 man which is something I'm not sure I find is good gameplay.
    What do you mean? Spamming Chain Heal in BC/WotLK without any regards to mana (lol WTF is that) was very compelling gameplay. Don't forget, you had to maintain BOTH earth shield and water shield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    What do you mean? Spamming Chain Heal in BC/WotLK without any regards to mana (lol WTF is that) was very compelling gameplay. Don't forget, you had to maintain BOTH earth shield and water shield.
    It was also required high skills to make sure you overwrote the other shamans earth shield so oyu looked better than them on the meter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Gasmastarn View Post
    Blizzard now forces us to play 20 man if we want any kind of challenge. Am I the only one looking forward to mindlessly spam chain heal?
    Not sure where you got this information. Mythic is harder than Heroic but they never said Heroic is going to be easier than it is today.

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Not sure where you got this information. Mythic is harder than Heroic but they never said Heroic is going to be easier than it is today.
    The image was quite explicit, mythic is the new heroic. Heroic is the new normal, normal is the new flex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    They have said it on multiple occasions, even on twitter. It's all over the place.

Flex now is renamed into normal.
    Normal now is renamed into Heroic.
    Heroic now is renamed into Mythic.
    Normal and heroic with be 'flexible raids', mything ones fixed 20m.

Yeah it wasn't that obvious at first, especially with the way Chaud explained it ("Mythic is a new difficulty harder than heroic with a 20 player fixed size."). Anyway I was wrong so sorry about that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It was also required high skills to make sure you overwrote the other shamans earth shield so oyu looked better than them on the meter.
    Personally I found great joy in overwriting their water shield with my earth shield to see how quickly they'd notice (if at all)

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    and now you can either pop condensation totem or High Tides spam riptide with glyph when 0 damage is going out so that you can UE then Aascendance Nature's Swiftness CHain heal for a mega heal. Burst damage whats that?

Deleted
    Haha full out retard. Have fun in LFR bro!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-11-13 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasmastarn View Post
    Haha full out retard. Have fun in LFR bro!
    What ? I don't even...

Deleted
    so mythic raid = heroic of the ocean??? or upgrade from normal and heroic together? how they make 10man must get 10more player now?? will 25man guild kick 5 player... make this no good beacuse will struggle all guilds... ?? glove maybe trust mythic

Deleted
    for clarification

mop vs wod
    raid finder = raid finder
    flexible = normal
    normal = heroic
    heroic = mythic

Deleted
    What ? I don't even...
    You're too stupid to do anything other than LFR, that was my point.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-11-15 at 01:45 AM.