Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Most people? And what did you get this from? Is there some hidden poll from all past/present WoW players stating most of them thought this? No? Thought so.
    And don't try using "BUT THE SUBS" as evidence. The only thing it says is there are less people joining then there are people leaving.
    I got this information from a source that many overlook. It's called basic commonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by starcitygames View Post
    I got this information from a source that many overlook. It's called basic commonsense.
    Nah man, what you call "commonsense" is really "pulling information out of one's ass". But I'm not going to play some silly little game with you.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    My brother dropped his account, I asked him for a rating: 9 for WoW.
    Have him checked. Or perhaps did he drop due to external factors? Like work? Family?

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    It isn't moronic because it brings to light the point that the game didn't used to be like that. With the recycling and hyper-efficiency. And that's why people are frustrated.

And Lei Shen + Zandalari ruling the world? Pffffft.

Illidan (who is so AWESOMELY POWERFUL that he's your sig!) could solo them. Arthas and the scourge could roll over them, and then become even stronger. Tired of all this BS Blizzard keeps pulling out of their ass!
    Right. Illidan can kill a king who stole the power of a titan construct with brute strength?

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Right. Illidan can kill a king who stole the power of a titan construct with brute strength?
    ...yes?

10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beararmz View Post
    Just remember this, if it wasn't for Pandaria, we wouldn't of known the homeland of the pandaren, Garrosh would still be Warchief. The Sha could of spread throughout Azeroth somehow. So to say there was no point in the pandaria Expansion, is an absurd and ignorant statement to make.
    Sha are lame and boring. Sounds immature, but if I'm thinking that, then Blizzard did something wrong. Make me lead developer and I'd make you all wet your pants.

Look I played the same game as everyone else. I'm not bashing the story of the game. I liked the story of MoP. It was very involved and I felt like we made a difference...until they announced that Garrosh just up and escapes. Seriously everything we did was to bring him to justice.

The entire point of Pandaria was to bring hellscream to justice. Think about it. Moshugan vaults, we go in there to collect artifacts for wraithion. Heart of fear, we go in there...for some reason and collect artifacts for wraithion. Terrace of the endless spring. We go in there to collect the sha essence for wraithion. Who was wraithion backing the entire time? The alliance.

Patch 5.1 we find out Garrosh tried to kill Vol'jin and we start to plot against him.
    Patch 5.2 we go to the isle of the thunder king. Not just to stop him but to steal his magics to use against who? Hellscream.
    Patch 5.3 we go into the barrens and weaken Hellscreams horde and supply ourselves to take him down.
    Patch 5.4 we finally get to bring him to justice after all this preparation. We see him lead away in chains to stand trial.
    Patch ?? Hellscream escapes justice.

All of this is meaningless because Hellscream escapes.

The same thing as WoD...as in literally nothing. If it never would have happened we would be in the same place we are now.

It's a little obvious they're attempting to arbitrarily increase the length of WoW. No one wanted Warcraft III: back to the basics. They wanted to finally at least BEGIN to touch on the massive story lines left over from Warcraft III and even the first 3 expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    General Nazgrim had to go.

Quote Originally Posted by starcitygames View Post
    The usual fallback for simpletons who can't formulate a real argument. It's easy to say you're just using your 'common sense'. Unfortunately, you'll find that your sense isn't all that 'common', but you won't notice that if you spend all your time pretending like you're right.

Thrall was gonna bash his skull, but then stupid Alliance wanted to put him on "trial"...