Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Reforge mount replacement!

Hey ladies!

Now when reforging is going to be removed, and Blizzard already stated that they're in the process of finding a replacement for the reforge NPC on the Grand Yak, so I'm wondering - what do you guys think the reforge NPC will get replaced with?

Quote Originally Posted by pixor View Post
    Hey ladies!

Now when reforging is going to be removed, and Blizzard already stated that they're in the process of finding a replacement for the reforge NPC on the Grand Yak, so I'm wondering - what do you guys think the reforge NPC will get replaced with?
    I'd like a transmog vendor, assuming he can access your void storage and bank

yep same here...transmog vendor with bank/void storage would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by pixor View Post
    Hey ladies!

IMO, They're gonna add Griftah to all the yaks. Soap on a rope, wherever. whenever.

a secondary hearth point would be nice

Put an innkeeper on the mount. That way you can hearth to wherever your mount is.

Quote Originally Posted by Corday View Post
    Put an innkeeper on the mount. That way you can hearth to wherever your mount is.
    This. You made my day.

Deleted
    Bank? - No to OP
    Transmorg? - Maybe
    Void storage - maybe?
    Mailbox - probably.

In my opinion the Mount is both a substitute to engineering, benefits repair, mailbox, etc.. etc. It would make sense that Blizzard made a slot similar to the engineering option that gives everyone a daily with a free gift, in doing so they add a fun unique feature for this mount that gives players in the future to revisit pandaria.

So what kind of "fun" thing could the mount add? Well.. Remember that scene from the Disney version of Aladdin when he comes into town on his big ass mount and starts to hurl coins everywhere? *hint*

Deleted
    Automatic QQ generator.

pay a small fee and this NPC runs off to the forums and automatically generates a QQ post about how the reforge vendor is gone from the mount and needs replacing. Of course in its own thread, not using any of the many existing ones on this subject.

(jk, btw, dont take seriously)
    Last edited by mmoc37d54b0df8; 2013-11-11 at 09:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should make the mount REFUNDABLE first of all.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Mailbox > AH > Transmog > Bank & Void storage access

Deleted
    Its 108k gold, has to be something good. I bought the mount like 3 weeks ago.
    And I would be extremely mad if they put a transmog vendor on it. (Will be useless after I hit 100).

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    I think they should make the mount REFUNDABLE first of all.
    How about... No.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say auctioneer but honestly, they should reserve that for a 1 mil gold mount...and it needs to also have bank and mail access
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I'd say auctioneer but honestly, they should reserve that for a 1 mil gold mount...and it needs to also have bank and mail access
    Except it's impossible to get 1 mln gold in this game.

I'd love it to have AH NPC, but its unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Except its not impossible. I have several gold capped toons. Sure, you can't hold 1 million on one toon, but that doesn't mean you can't have a million gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Except its not impossible. I have several gold capped toons. Sure, you can't hold 1 million on one toon, but that doesn't mean you can't have a million gold.
    How can you pay 1 mln gold for a mount(to a vendor of course)? You cannot.

Anyway, Blizzard shouldn't refundable this mount, it's STUPID idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Alt guildbank = limitless gold storage..