Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Outside of Conan O'Brien showing up to shoutcast with Hoodrych (NOT KIDDING! FUCKING AWESOME), the games today have been pathetic. Bunch of teams running sub par comps. Paladin healers, Shadow Priests. It really showed that they need to setup the qualifier for Blizzcon in the patch played at Blizzcon. Almost every series was 3-0, and the 0 going to a comp that gets destroyed on the live ladder.

Watching Chinese WMP get stomped by LSD wasnt fun. Or the EU dream team getting stomped 3-0 by Skill Capped because they are running God Comp against LSD as if its 5.1. That team then went and played WMD against a team running War Hunter Pally, and crushed them, because ITS A PALLY HEALER.

All I can think watching these games is how easily the top RMD and WMD teams on Ladder would blow them away. So far only Skill Capped has shown they know what patch they are playing on.
    Maybe PvP will be more balanced in WoD :/
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Casual View Post
    pretty boring wizard cleaving for the most part
    when wizards are winning all is well in pvp land. live it, learn it, love it
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Outside of Conan O'Brien showing up to shoutcast with Hoodrych (NOT KIDDING! FUCKING AWESOME=
    Link for this ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaKu View Post
    Yes that's true although the map is the same for both teams whereas on wow a map with pillars mayb better for one team than another.

Basically I'm saying wow is not as competitive as chess or something.

Ofc it wud have been more interesting if they both used the same comp. (obv if the played those classes)
    While reading your posts, the text somehow developed one of the most stupid sounding voice covers possible. Are you really that blunt or just trolling? I honestly can't tell the difference anymore.
    Of course chess is more balanced! The "map" is always the same and you always face a mirror! How did you manage to even remotely compare the two?

Knowing what comp to play and how to play it on various maps is part of your player skill. I thought we got over the "I'm so skilled at this class, but Blizz won't buff it so my performance is lacking" couple years ago already.

Quote Originally Posted by ebah View Post
    Link for this ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DanNsdRn6o

Hood and vhell didn't roll with it at all, poor conan.