Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Shamans will probably look like some kind of elite Frostwolf Shaman kind of set.
    My main is shaman, I love the wolf gear but no more wolf gear please! In current patch, we got two of them!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anything could happen really, but it seems that as the Tier sets continue to move up, the designs become more intricate and complicated, it becomes too much to look at I'm hoping the newer sets will take a bit of a step backwards and take on relatively simpler designs--perhaps also a brighter color scheme, much like the earlier Tier sets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino View Post
    My main is shaman, I love the wolf gear but no more wolf gear please! In current patch, we got two of them!
    I think the Hunters will get the Frostwolf themed gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how long we are going to keep calling them 'Tier xx'' I think its time for a new name

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I think the Hunters will get the Frostwolf themed gear.
    I don't know, in reveal trailer, there is a Draenei hunter dressed up as some kind of ranger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino View Post
    I don't know, in reveal trailer, there is a Draenei hunter dressed up as some kind of ranger.
    Those particular clothes were a bit simplistic, but I could certainly dig a Draenei themed hunter set.

Hopefully there'll be a DK set related to Ner'zhul

Whatever that Female Orc was wearing looked good. I'd gladly take that as a tier set since it's the only goddamn good looking wolf set out of the motherload we already have.

Mages are going to end up wearing whatever Khadgar is wearing

10+ Year Old Account
    Some sort of Frostwolf set with legs would be nice for Shamans but tbh I just want to see a Shaman set without robes for once, I do not like the idea of Melee + Robes/Skirts.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Give me savaaaaage!!!!!!!!! Its the best!! *_* loads of junglestuff and tribe stuff i love that shit <33333333 OH! AND THE WOLF ARMOR THING THE FEMALE ORC HAD IN THE TRAILER GIF ME DEM TRIBE TATTOOOS IN FACE TOO!

Quote Originally Posted by szandos View Post
    I think they are all going to be savage.
    So just naked? Seems a bit lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerr View Post
    Ideas about the DK set?

Teron Gorefiend comes to mind. A variation of the original Death Knight set would be cool, since he had dealings with the Warlords.

Deleted
    Can Teron Gorefiend's armour already be obtained? Isn't it a Warlock set in TBC?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of iron, fire, and spinning parts is my guess.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Mages are one of the harder classes to find thematic inspiration for, in 6.0 at least. Nothing in the beginning of the expansion is overly magey. Still, I'm hoping that mages will either have a Bronze Dragonflight inspired tier with yellow and gold gear and some scale-like textures on the robes or Medivh themed (since Medivh is the one who opened the Dark portal in our timeline) with black, raggy robes and some raven features and feathers strewn about. Those two would be good thematic inspiration.

Warlocks will obviously be Gul'dan inspired. Since Gul'dan has some sweet robes, tier 17 could be very popular transmog tier if they do it right.

Priest will obviously be Draenei centered, I expect robes with white and gold combined with dark purple.

Hunter will probably be inspired by whatever is the largest, meanest creature in Draenor. I'm guessing Hunter t17 will be Ogre inspired since Ogres of Draenor are fierce creatures and Gruul and him kids seem to be the largest, strongest creatures around. Another possibility for Hunters is Arakkoa, bird inspired set could look cool, or it could look ridiculous, depending on the execution.

They will have abundance of thematic choice for Warriors, most of the Iron Horde are Warriors. Blackrock industrial heavy set with dirty dark metal would probably look really cool and would fit.

Monks and Death Knights will be the hardest ones to figure out. I honestly have no idea what they're going to do for either, there's nothing Monk-ish in 6.0, nor is there anything related to Death for DKs. I guess they could base DK off Ner'zhul since he becomes the Lich King in our timeline but who's to say he will become the Lich King in this timeline as well? History's already been changed with the removal of the Burning Legion from the equation.
    If, if, Blizzard does the story right, Warlords of Draenor has the potential to be the best expansion story-wise we've ever had.

10+ Year Old Account
    T17 will likely have very Ogreish and Orcish looking armor, since that's the theme. T18 will probably be full of feathers since i'm expecting it to be full of Arrakoa. And T19 will probably have some Timewalker/Legion styles going on.

I'm hoping they pull back a little bit on the craziness and do a tier with all the armor looking decently realistic without overly complicated ornamentation. Everything made from hammered steel and built to last. Natural colors for steel and leather throughout.

What I'm expecting is recolored tier 5 for some reason.

I just want them to be good looking ffs. MOP hands down has had the worst looking armor ever in WoW. The last couple tiers were a total joke, a 3 year old could design better looking armor.

Seems if after WOTLK, Blizz just said fuck it to making armor look good.

Tier 17 = 1 plate set, 1 cloth set, 1 leather set, 1 mail set. Perhaps different trim colorings based on spec, but I'd be surprised.