Thread: Sabellian!

Deleted

Sabellian!

...Reckon we'll run into him again? I'm thinking past Sabellian if the black dragonflight have a presence in this silly past Draenor, although present Sabellian is still unaccounted for which is worth a thought or two.

The Black Dragonflight didn't go to Draenor until Beyond the Dark Portal, ie this is before Deathwing, Sabby or any other black dragon would be there unless they come with us from the present. So probably not.

10+ Year Old Account
    There won't be any dragons on Draenor at the time we go there, but we might see Gruul again.

Deleted
    Awww, okay. So no Deathwing or Sabellian. I wonder what Gruul's presence will be like, seeing as the Gronn appear to have been enslaved by the Iron Horde.

Devs forgot about him. Trust me, if you asked a story dev about Sabellian right now, the answer would be that they can't fit all characters into one expansion but they will get to them all eventually and it will be awesome.

Aka the usual bullshit which is a blatant lie since there are multiple forgotten characters with unresolved storylines and the number keeps on growing.

credits: Supernerd

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    Devs forgot about him. Trust me, if you asked a story dev about Sabellian right now, the answer would be that they can't fit all characters into one expansion but they will get to them all eventually and it will be awesome.

Aka the usual bullshit which is a blatant lie since there are multiple forgotten characters with unresolved storylines and the number keeps on growing.
    Or, you know, he just doesn't fit into this version of Draenor, since it's before the Black Dragonflight ever set claw on Draenor.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Deleted
    Ie. Turalyon & Alleria. Seriously, they may as well be fucking dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Larry View Post
    Ie. Turalyon & Alleria. Seriously, they may as well be fucking dead.
    They might be, but that definitely won't be the answer Alliance players are wanting to hear after waiting for them to show up for seven years.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Deleted
    Yeah, I'd be pretty annoyed if that was the case. Could've just said they were dead back in BC. Back during the MoP reveal or some time after, we were told they'd show up in the 'next expansion'. Now we have an expansion they're highly unlikely to show up in and we're told 'next expansion' again.