Can someone give a more layman's explanation of how to use TSM?

I am trying to increase my gold input and am interested in using TSM to do so, but I'm not exactly sure where to start. It's a bit overhwelming.

Deleted
    If you only sell two items and want to post these items at entierely diferent prices TSM will be worthless.

But say you have 20 different items you create a lot of, and say 5 of them you always wanna post for 20g or more. and another 5 of them you want to post for 40g or more, and so on.

Then you should create a group for each of the items you want to post in a similar way.

So you start off with thinking about which items are worth about the same amount of g, and group those items.

You can also group items based on how many you wanna craft at a time.

Basically you create groups based on similar way you wanna craft and post them.

So that's step 1. Create groups. Not important to have perfect groups, you can change as you go.

2nd step is ADDING: One Post "operation", and one craft "operation" to each group.

A post operation is basically = "what price would I not post lower than"/minimum price (you don't wanna accidentally list a expensive item for 1g)

And craft operation is not much more than = "What is the maximum amount I want to craft of this item".

so 1: group the items. 2: add two different kinds of operations to each group.

Then your done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emidas View Post
    I am trying to increase my gold input and am interested in using TSM to do so, but I'm not exactly sure where to start. It's a bit overhwelming.
    there are plenty tutorials on youtube, start there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogozjin View Post
    If you only sell two items and want to post these items at entierely diferent prices TSM will be worthless..
    Could you please elaborate this?
    I have no issue with TSM 2.X assigning _multiple_ auctioning operation to lets say a MoP Potion Group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Satsu View Post
    Could you please elaborate this?
    I have no issue with TSM 2.X assigning _multiple_ auctioning operation to lets say a MoP Potion Group.
    I think what he's saying is that there is no simple way to set tsm up properly since prices fluctuate alot on different servers and over time. If ypu want to set it up properly you need to have a good grip on how expensive your crafting is, what prices are on your server, etc, the sort of stuff that comes with experience of the market on said server. When you know stuff like that, tsm is a piece of cake to set up.