Quote Originally Posted by OokingDooker View Post
    Just how big of a dps increase is 4 pc for destro? I have a heroic non-tier helm and a heroic non-tier shoulders, I just got non heroic tier helm and non heroic tier shoulders tonight. If i replace the heroic nontier pcs with the nonheroic tier pieces, I lose about 420 intellect overall. Is the 4 pc bonus worth this?
    I'd say so.

Deleted
    Don't be sad, Brusalk! You out-dps most of us even without heroic Bindings
    That said, RNG sometimes sucks - I know. We have a Druid with Resto, Balance AND Cat T16 4piece (most of it HC) while I am the only one with 4 Conqueror pieces (including 3 nonHC)...

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Our Boomkin has a HC TF Bindings from a coin.

OH THE RAGE.
    Last tier I dominated 10H rankings as Demo with a 530 UVLS, a 530 BOTH, and a non-TF weapon.

Two months into this tier I have a HWF Wep. HWF PBoI, and H KTT. PREPARE TO BE not impressed.

Really the only thing holding me back atm is strat choices by my guild. Oh well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rijn dael View Post
    I have seen it... coined by other people.
    yeah lootrng is a bitch especially in 10m, ive coined the freaking cloak from immerseus hc twice myself and our mage has coined the cloak once, the helm twice but we'll keep trying, eventually we'll get it right i just hope it happens sooner rather than later, feels so sad when your best trinket is the lfr version of the bingings when you're hc raiding, just feels wrong in so many ways lol.

I'd say so.
    I miscalculated and its actually a 502 intellect decrease to replace my 2 heroic pieces and gain the 4 piece bonus. I don't think its a dps increase anymore to lose this much spell power. Guess I'll have to wait until I get my heroic tier helm from thok when we kill him later this week.
    Last edited by OokingDooker; 2013-11-12 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    yeah lootrng is a bitch especially in 10m, ive coined the freaking cloak from immerseus hc twice myself and our mage has coined the cloak once, the helm twice but we'll keep trying, eventually we'll get it right i just hope it happens sooner rather than later, feels so sad when your best trinket is the lfr version of the bingings when you're hc raiding, just feels wrong in so many ways lol.
    I hear ya.

We are 10/14HC and I have 548 trinkets and only 2pt16. We have yet to see Bindings drop.

Deleted
    I miscalculated and its actually a 502 intellect decrease to replace my 2 heroic pieces and gain the 4 piece bonus. I don't think its a dps increase anymore to lose this much spell power. Guess I'll have to wait until I get my heroic tier helm from thok when we kill him later this week.
    When I was simming at around 300k, I swear the 4 set alone boosted me by about 15k. I think it could still be worth it, the extra crit on immolate helps out, as does ensuring nearly every chaos bolt is buffed at least somewhat.

Completely anecdotal but I noticed a 30k DPS gain single target getting the 4pc on Iron Juggernaut.

Pretty sure it'd be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    Don't be sad, Brusalk! You out-dps most of us even without heroic Bindings
    That said, RNG sometimes sucks - I know. We have a Druid with Resto, Balance AND Cat T16 4piece (most of it HC) while I am the only one with 4 Conqueror pieces (including 3 nonHC)...
    I think they nerfed locks by nerfing drops maybe :/, It took me 8 weeks to get 4 set while most of my guild had it week 3-5 and now they have off spec tiers too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    When I was simming at around 300k, I swear the 4 set alone boosted me by about 15k. I think it could still be worth it, the extra crit on immolate helps out, as does ensuring nearly every chaos bolt is buffed at least somewhat.
    17k here mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    I hear ya.

We are 10/14HC and I have 548 trinkets and only 2pt16. We have yet to see Bindings drop.
    since the beginging of SoO we've had 2 toxic totems and 1 black blood, was the same in ToT, took me 10-12 kills of lei shen to get my UVLS, hopefully it wont take that long this time around and i still need hc tier chest and shoulders for 2 pc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    since the beginging of SoO we've had 2 toxic totems and 1 black blood, was the same in ToT, took me 10-12 kills of lei shen to get my UVLS, hopefully it wont take that long this time around and i still need hc tier chest and shoulders for 2 pc.
    I was the same. Took me 3 months before I even got a LFR version. Finally nabbed a normal 3 weeks later.

Most infuriating thing was that the first one that dropped went to the boomkin who a) didn't benefit from it as much as me b) swapped it out for a BotH a month later and c) had been afk for 5 weeks and oh so happened to return the week UVLS dropped. I was NOT impressed.

Thankfully I coined all 3 trinkets (2 on heroic) that I needed this tier on the first kill of their respective bosses, so I feel like karma came back and helped me a bit this tier!

Tonight I played Destro on H Thok. Got picked by fixate, guildmate said "You better run!", to which I replied "pfft, I'm a Destro warlock with Engineering".

Chomp.

OH THE RAGE.
    I just got a Heroic/TF one from a bonus roll tonight, too! Finally replaced my old 502 RF trinket and went alongside my Toxic Totem.

I don't know if any of you guys were a part of the now-locked thread regarding my guild harassing me about underperforming when it was just my gear needing core upgrades, but with the legendary cloak and finally that trinket alone I am not only doing SUBSTANTIALLY more damage, much higher than where they said I should have been at, but am also doing more than their "main" warlock that I was being compared to was; the next week, after two upgrades. That's how crazy big that was for me.

I'm rambling a bit, but do have a question; does anybody else consider this to be broken? Should a class be so reliant on specific slots? Trinkets should be good, but should they be game changing? I feel like Destruction is mechanically overlooked and the only tuning since any major patch has been purely damage output and not *how* we output that damage, and such we're not balanced in the sense that we scale appropriately & equally with upgrades.

15+ Year Old Account

OH THE RAGE.
    My warlock guildmate coined (in 2 weeks) BBoY (normal) and HC TF Bindings and the HC wand. The other warlock coined HC WF KTT. I still play with LFR (LFR for god's sake!) Bindings.
    I've killed dozens of kittens.

Both of our mages coined hc bindings first kill. I coined cloak and helmet so far. Haven't seen one drop, but even if it does, it goes to Ele shammy because I have Totem hc+Black blood wf while he uses ToT normal trinket (or the Mal cleave hc one, both terrible single target). So I'll be last caster in group to get it, joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    Both of our mages coined hc bindings first kill. I coined cloak and helmet so far. Haven't seen one drop, but even if it does, it goes to Ele shammy because I have Totem hc+Black blood wf while he uses ToT normal trinket (or the Mal cleave hc one, both terrible single target). So I'll be last caster in group to get it, joy.
    I'd trade your trinkets for my NWF KTT & HC Bindings.

Just to be a bastard, h wf bindings tonight ^^

Now I am noticing just how often I am mid-incin cast when Ember Master procs - during the ICD of bindings, I often have long stretches where that is the only buff to dump embers with.
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2013-11-13 at 02:05 PM.

Deleted
    i consider myself a decent warlock , i can i can outdps on most fights classes whoom are simming better than me but when i see like 2 months passed and im stuck on 2set and other raid members coining bis items coin after coin just makes me feel like i want to facedesk my pc.

Question, just noticed how many people are recommending bindings as a good destruction trinket, do you think a 2/2 upgraded LFR bindings would beat any of the two trinkets I have on my warlock? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    Question, just noticed how many people are recommending bindings as a good destruction trinket, do you think a 2/2 upgraded LFR bindings would beat any of the two trinkets I have on my warlock? Thanks!
    Short answer: Yes. I would use it over Yulon if I had to choose myself.
    Long answer: That trinket is amazing for both Destro and Demo, and all version of the trinket are rated very high. It's not that amazing for Affliction if you have a fairly low ilvl because the stat gain isn't enough to push it over KTT & BBoY. LFR version not quite as high, but still desired to the point you should get it if you're only doing Flex/LFR raiding. To put it in perspective, Normal Bindings for Destro is slightly behind HC WF Totem & Black Blood. All other version of the trinket are better. Assuming you have Bindings to use and it's not just a "Should I do LFR Immerseus?" question, yes use that over Yulon.