Deleted

the question everyone should be asking

How does Khadgar factor into all this? He is on the central character list. BUT
    Khadgar A is on Outland A which will become totally inaccessible when the Dark Portal connects to Draenor.
    Khadgar B is on Azeroth B chilling in Medivh's Tower which, yet again, is totally inaccessible from Azeroth A, Draenor or Outland.

So how will he enter the story? And what will be his role?

Khadgar A is occasionally in Dalaran.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    the question everyone should be asking
    what does the fox say?

It is Khadgar A. It's not like outland is totally inaccessible by the story. It is just a mage portal away. Then he simply needs to make his way to the dark portal
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    He gets around a lot.. considering where I find his whiskers.. They seem to be all over the place.....

Seriously now.. I'm a bit confused about the dark portal? How does Outland A become inaccessible?
    I would assume that this may base on toon levels (phased quest progress).. Level 58+ toons may still be able to use the original portal?
    And, the portals to Shatt A may also still work.. Entire Outland A should still be there.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

We will probably need to get Khadgar A and B so we can fight off the Burning Legion "A" and "B".

By the end of the expansion and we when we win everything gets sucked back into the Jumanji board and were all back at the trial of Garrosh.

That way, nothing we do will affect our time line in this expansion as blizzard has mentioned.

Outland A will be still accessible and as for Khadgar, he will probably stand around saying things like "I'M VERY POWERFUL" and give some crap lv91 quest for ally players to get to know their base better. And we're supposed to be in awe of him of course.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Outland A which will become totally inaccessible when the Dark Portal connects to Draenor.
    Azeroth B ... Medivh's Tower ... inaccessible from Azeroth A, Draenor or Outland.
    Both of these are false assumptions.

There is no "Azeroth A" or "Azeroth B," there is only one Azeroth that does not change. There is no "Outland A" or "Outland B," there is the Outland we experienced in The Burning Crusade (which still happens, nothing about the multiverse concept changes the formation of Outland) and the Draenor we will experience in Warlords of Draenor.

There is only one Khadgar, and he is on Outland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Seriously now.. I'm a bit confused about the dark portal? How does Outland A become inaccessible?
    I would assume that this may base on toon levels (phased quest progress).. Level 58+ toons may still be able to use the original portal?
    And, the portals to Shatt A may also still work.. Entire Outland A should still be there.
    I thought they said they will make the poertal to outland in the caverns of time and the portal to dreanor will be where the portal to outland is now.