[Interview] So, this surprised me and made me curious at the same time!

I just read this article over at polygon.com, and it made me curious about what we will face in the future after WoD.

As everyone knows the World of Warcraft Team size has been increased, and we all thought it was to work on what is coming next.
    I think we got a wrong at that point. As it seems they're working on the 6th expansion parallel to WoD. Personally this is a surprise. And excited me in a good way.

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/11/50...e-next-already

Just thought I would leave this here as I couldn't find a thread about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    If anything, this might also indicate they're also a lot further along on Warlords than we expect if they're willing to start putting team members on to another expansion.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    If anything, this might also indicate they're also a lot further along on Warlords than we expect.
    Indeed, as we know from Blizzcon there were 3 out 7 Zones already playable. Remembering Blizzcon 2011, there was only the Pandaren starting zone playable as some minor Monk abilities.

When I would have to pick, I would say Beta will be out this year or very early January. Well, that's just me of course