A feature I'd really like to see in WoD (xmog related)

This is something I'm surprised I blizzard didn't add to the game after they put xmog in. you know how each faction usually has a distinct set of armor? I would personally love it if blizzard were to add that set to the quartermasters of the faction so that you could buy a full set of white quality gear at exalted so you could xmog as your favorite faction. Would be a nice feature to add into the game and would help get some cool xmogs out there for lazy people like me

maybe it comes to the ingame store when they add it

Deleted
    I really liked the tier 9(?) sets because they were distinguished by faction, Horde got their own themed gear, and Alliance got their themed gear. Adding more of that would be really cool, I feel, though it's 56 entire sets Blizzard has to create that add nothing to the game, since they're all white sets, other than looking snazzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Iconja View Post
    I really liked the tier 9(?) sets because they were distinguished by faction, Horde got their own themed gear, and Alliance got their themed gear. Adding more of that would be really cool, I feel, though it's 56 entire sets Blizzard has to create that add nothing to the game, since they're all white sets, other than looking snazzy.
    Yeah, it could just be select factions, like how shadopan had that xmog helmet. Just have one faction a patch have a cool transmog. Obviously not something they add to each faction cuz that'd just be an oversaturation pretty much.

I'm still hoping Blizzard borrows from GW2's cultural armor one day

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Iconja View Post
    The biggest issue with T9 was that everything looked the same. All Plate was one model, with the only differences in the colours of the tier per class. 10m, 25m and 25m HC were all the same colour. Apart from that, the idea was great. It was the last time that tiers generally felt tailored to your character, as every other raid since has really been using armor models from that area rather than models that are based around the class/faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can xmog white gear now?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    maybe it comes to the ingame store when they add it
    Unless WoW goes Free to Play, fuck no. I already feel uneasy having to pay $15 a month when I re-sub for WoD.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

10+ Year Old Account
    seems fine to me,
    anyway, i think the more transmog options the better.

transmog quite frankly my favorite non-mechanical addition to the game of all time.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!