Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    If Varian would have let Thrall execute Garrosh, we wouldn't have had this problem by the beginning.
    And THAT'S why all alliance must die.

- - - Updated - - -

But Varian would have showed up in the last moment regardless. I guess the only way was to kill Varian and then Garrosh.
    Can we get rid of anduin too while we're at it?

*raises eyebrow* Might I point out that Garrosh exist in the first place as a result of the Horde? He's been the goddamn Warchief for years :P And you want to blame that on Alliance? Interesting.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Can we get rid of anduin too while we're at it?
    You cannot defeat Anduin. He will fuck you endlessly in the ass with the awesome power of softness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You cannot defeat Anduin. He will fuck you endlessly in the ass with the awesome power of softness.
    Only weapon forged in blood of thousand innocent children can pierce his plot armor. Omw to stormwind ophranage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin would make for a more interesting leader than Varian. At least he thinks with his brain and not his chin.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Anduin would make for a more interesting leader than Varian. At least he thinks with his brain and not his chin.
    I don't think he thinks at all. He seems to be some kind of soulless automaton, programmed on some sick vision of greater good.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Taran Zhu ultimately caused all the events in WoD. If only he had just executed Garrosh in SoO, he wouldn't have escaped and time traveled to Draenor
    Ultimately Garrosh caused all the events of WoD. :-P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    Ultimately Garrosh caused all the events of WoD. :-P
    If my memory serves me well, there was some green dude who brought him from outland and made leader of the horde for no real reason. Who was that ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Only weapon forged in blood of thousand innocent children can pierce his plot armor. Omw to stormwind ophranage.
    But you have to do it in the Scarlet-way, for gain the favor of the Holy Light, "i'm gutting kids for da greta' gud"

- - - Updated - - -

there was some green dude who brought him from outland and made leader of the horde for no real reason.
    He had a ponytail. That was enough.

But then he cut that excatly after he took the position. What a dark day.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you have to do it in the Scarlet-way, for gain the favor of the Holy Light, "i'm gutting kids for da greta' gud"

- - - Updated - - -

He had a ponytail. That was enough.

But then he cut that excatly after he took the position. What a dark day.
    But then, what if its just come retarded hairless doppelganger who is pretending to be garrosh while real one is being kept in closet for last 5 years ? What a plot twist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Taran Zhu, lord of the Shado-pan.
    To be honest when I met him first time he looked awesome for me, a lord of a ninja elite forces on Pandaria.
    But the only problem was that in the time progression my excitation of him was going down.
    He was sending his students to fight instead of doing that himself(daily quests), he was possessed by the Sha of Anger, eventually he lost his fight with Garrosh, who almost kill him. In the end he spared Warchief life and got him on the Trail of Pandaria,[SPOILER] and then he escaped.
    The potential of this character was totally wasted for me, the only "badass" thing he said is:
    "Your father dabbled in powers beyond reckoning. Where is he now?" (in the alternate timeline on the Draenor, duh?)
    What do you guys think?
    Now that you summed things up; What if we ll get trolled by Blizzard and have HIM as the last WoD boss??? :P What if ALIENS?

this thread is a waste of data bits.

he stopped crap from getting worse right at the start. We'd all be sha infested crazies right at the start if it wasnt for his timely intervention.

We fought alongside him and pandaran heroes to take down a massive army of klaxxi and a sha across an entire zone.

He gets grieviously injured tanking one of the thunderkings foremost agents and with his guts spilling out, intimidates a horde and alliance leader who Despise each other with a hatred of many burning suns and a personal/race induced vendetta on the other, he makes them Cordial towards each other.

he calls the factions out on their morony.

Every time he blames the "outsiders", he's actually right.

He stood toe to toe with Garrosh after insulting his father, only barely lost. Survived.

Convinced the for most paragons of the horde and alliance to hand Garrosh over to him.

A bronze drake with reality bending time powers (that we showed him to use, go us...again) was needed to steal Garrosh away from him.

so i conclude that emperor zhu is a really cool guy, he doesnt afraid of anything and defeats deathwing.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2013-11-14 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Saying they is a bit misleading.

It was 100% the Horde, as usual, and as usual the Horde scapegoat somebody despite following their orders the entire time, and afterwards claim innocence
    This.

As usual, it was the Horde shitting things up and making excuses for it. Fuck you, Taran Zhu, the Alliance could have told you something like this was going to happen; another Wrathgate, another big fuckup that ruins everything and leaves the Horde sitting there going "Splinter faction, splinter faction, doesn't count!" as they derp around pathetically trying to clean up their own mess.

"B-b-but the war between the Alliance and the Horde stirred up the Sha! They're equally guilty of that!"

Bullshit. You really think that if the Horde had arrived in Pandaria alone and the Alliance never showed up at all, things would have been better? Even with no Alliance present, Garrosh and the Horde would have found SOMEONE on that continent to go to war with, and things would have ended up in the shit regardless.

Meanwhile if the Alliance had shown up alone with no Horde to fight, probably not much would have happened at all. We'd have picked up Anduin and told him he was a bad boy, maybe set up a trading post, and left.

Once the Horde arrived, Pandaria was fucked one way or another. They're just lucky the Alliance showed up, even if it did take a while for the Alliance to learn about the Sha.

10+ Year Old Account
    But then, what if its just come retarded hairless doppelganger who is pretending to be garrosh while real one is being kept in closet for last 5 years ? What a plot twist.
    "He didn't cut it! He was kidnapped and replaced with a bald doppelganger!"

What a story. I knew Garrosh couldn't cut that awesome ponytail by his own. That was against his character's development, he was developed for LOVE his ponytail, not cut it. Or maybe it's just inconcistency? Who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Saying they is a bit misleading.
    No, it isn't, when Taran Zhu became mad at first the Alliance did enough damage to be in par with the Horde.

Deleted
    He was worst if he fucked me endlessly with the power of hardness

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    He was worst if he fucked me endlessly with the power of hardness
    His softness is so extreme that touch hardness.

10+ Year Old Account
    "He didn't cut it! He was kidnapped and replaced with a bald doppelganger!"

What a story. I knew Garrosh couldn't cut that awesome ponytail by his own. That was against his character's development, he was developed for LOVE his ponytail, not cut it. Or maybe it's just inconcistency? Who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it isn't, when Taran Zhu became mad at first the Alliance did enough damage to be in par with the Horde.
    Well his model changed as well, and most people dont just get extra polygons out of nowhere. I say, this garrosh is imposter, that why his character is so inconsistent since cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Think I have to agree this falls under my general label "Blizzard doesn't believe in moderation."

I mean, think about heroics. Wrath they get faceroll, "make them harder pleaze," Blizz swings all the way to "every heroic is Shadow Lab" in Cata, "too hard!," Blizz goes to "faceroll with nobody ever seeing the content, AoE everything heroics" in MoP.

Same thing here. They don't do moderation too well.

Saurfang got Horde players really pumped up in Classic with essentially one real appearance where he did something.
    For me, Tyrande set herself apart as the only racial leader to take action in Classic during the Anh'Qiraj Gates questline in Moonglade with Eranikus.

BC had Thrall and Rexxar appear and have a little bit of involvement, Alliance lore figures were just quest givers so Horde was okay (only okay) and Alliance was lacking on that spot.

Wrath was pretty damn good, I thought. Bolvar appearing in a quest to save you and some soldiers by emboldening you, not by handling it himself. The Wrathgate did good by both sides. ICC wasn't too bad up until Lich King, then it's arguable. I actually liked Tirion being so easily frozen and a last desperate attempt being all that saved him. Hell, he didn't even defeat Arthas, he got a lucky hit and the naaru-forged blade defeated the Legion-forged blade. The souls of Frostmourne defeated Arthas, not Tirion, not entirely us.

Cataclysm and MoP it became heavily focused on the lore figures and the players took a real side role.
    I really liked Bolvar during Wrath, I wished Tirion would die at the start adn Bolvar would take up Ashbringer and finish Arthas off and no There must always be a LK crap. But sadly Tirion survived and stil wields the Ashbringer. Besides the Ashbringer is not Naaru-forged (it was a crystal that was found that was purified and then forged into the Ashbringer by some Alliance members, though the crystal had properties similar to Naaru we don't know the exact connection between them) Lastly, I HATE TIRION! For someone who gets stuck in an icetrap the whole fight, manages to get in one lucky blow (it would be better if he gave the Ashbringer to me, I'd make better use of it swining it for the whole duration of the fight) and then he gets a FRIGGIN GOLD STATUE!!!???!?!!
    DIE TIRION, DIE TIRION!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande