some questions about combat rotation and addons for sub

hi all i'm having some problems with my dps atm and i wanted ask ur oppinion about this.

Armory => Silentfart Al'akir Eu (newbies cant post links sry)

I'm currently playing combat spec and according to shadowcraft i should be doing aroun 227k dps, instead my dps is changing 160-200k according to fight. I checked elitistjerks/mmo-champ/noxxic/icy-veins all i could find for what should i do about this situation, but i cant see any major flaws in my rotation. All my gemming and reforging is nothing different than shadowcraft suggests me( there might be some little changes since i upgraded my bracer). I need your help. I'm last at dps in most of the fights and i wanna change that so any suggestions are welcome.
    I should be getting legendary meta gem this weekend.
    Rotation i'm using right now is:
    - Ambush=>KS=>Revealing strike=>SnD=>Pop all my cd's SS till 4/5 anticipation charges=>Rupture=>SS till 4/5 anticipation charges=>evis=>renew SnD rinse and repeat

I have 1 more question i tried sub without any add-ons and it was terrible(I need some practice). I has a hard time watching all those buffs/debuffs/cds and i wanted to ask for some add-on suggestions that can help watch self buffs, debuffs on target and my cd's.

Ps: my english is not that good sry for that.

I remember back in the day I noticed my dps was better without worrying about rupture. For some reason worrying about rupture just messed with my rotation and I felt more comfortable not even using it. It's not a huge dps increase if used perfectly anyways....something like .3 percent. I dunno if that will help you but it helped me.

i wasn't using rupture at first when i rolled combat after 553 swors dropped from spoils but i changed that cuz i thought i can use that extra %3. Thx Phildozer but I'm not having any problems keeping rupture up. Btw Snd And revealing strike debuff is always up(i'm not missing those).

10+ Year Old Account
    You should have SnD up and energy as close to 0 as you can before hitting that first KS; you ARE attacking during it, and the auto-damage is vital. If you're having any difficulty with the spec, drop rupture. It's also worth noting that waiting too long to pop AR/SB will cause it to miss your trinket procs entirely; you're looking at (past the ambush) 3.5s for KS, 1 for RvS, 1 for SnD, 7-8ish for reaching 4-5 anticipation; a 10s proc has already ended. I haven't followed combat opener theory enough to tell you the best time to open that AR/SB, so perhaps one of our combat-lovers (and active serious rogue raiders) can explain the opener in better detail.

Beyond your opener, your post is too bare-bones to tell you what you might be doing wrong. Assuming you renew SnD only with 5cp, outside deep insight if possible, don't delay AR/SB later in the fight unless you're only getting 1 more cast, and run the "normal" rotation... so to tell you anything more, we'd need logs.

[...I think this is coherent? I'm going to bed]
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-11-15 at 09:35 AM.

i'll post some logs asap then but it might take some time since we'll cont. our soo monday and i dont think i can attend it(some irl situation). Why should i Snd before ks, does it benefit from snd? i'll definatelly try going AR/Sb before ks to benefit from procs better next time. I'm not delaying any cd's and not dropping snd or revealing strike debuff.

- - - Updated - - -

any addon suggestions for checking self buff, target debuff and cd's easily?
    Last edited by Silentfrt; 2013-11-15 at 11:12 AM.

I have'nt played Combat since DS but finally got a 2.6 weapon yesterday. I more or less took 1 min during trash to see what it was like and it was pretty much the same.
    Relogged to get a bandits guile addon and made some Weakauras for RvS etc.

Disclaimer, I was sub reforged and sub gemmed the entire raid.

Decent logs, Yesterday

I use to pool some energy and try to time Bandits guile with cds, but more or less just hammered and kept SnD, rev, and Expose up all the time. (It sucks to apply -armor)

Addons like Weakauras and Bandits guile is nice if u dont have em.
    Last edited by Hulkovius; 2013-11-15 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentfrt View Post
    i'll post some logs asap then but it might take some time since we'll cont. our soo monday and i dont think i can attend it(some irl situation). Why should i Snd before ks, does it benefit from snd? i'll definatelly try going AR/Sb before ks to benefit from procs better next time. I'm not delaying any cd's and not dropping snd or revealing strike debuff.

- - - Updated - - -

any addon suggestions for checking self buff, target debuff and cd's easily?
    You want SnD up before KS because of the auto attack damage that goes out during killing spree is enough to warrant delaying your initial KS for it (by delaying, I mean literally just using the cps you get from your opening ambush to get it up).
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh