Thread: We get it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    kinda patronizing the OP is.

This is a discussion forum, so people are discussing. if everyone was having the exact same opinion and always agree with each other, that'd be a very short (and pointless) discussion panel, now wouldn't it.
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2013-11-15 at 10:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    You know what's worse than hate threads? Threads that hate on haters. The thing you're trying to point out has been done 5 times in the last 2 days.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally look at it as an attempt to slow the consumption rate of the release content down but that's just my opinion. i will agree a little bit with bashipks statement that back in BC the fast travel speed unlock did seem more "epic" and rewarding once you bought it but I'm not entirely sure if that's because gold still wasn't nearly as readily available as it is now or what but it was fairly scarce for the first half of BC, at least on my server.

in all honesty i don't see the point, people who don't care about story or care about the visuals of the game are still very likely to not care and you're really only annoying them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    I personally look at it as an attempt to slow the consumption rate of the release content down but that's just my opinion. i will agree a little bit with bashipks statement that back in BC the fast travel speed unlock did seem more "epic" and rewarding once you bought it but I'm not entirely sure if that's because gold still wasn't nearly as readily available as it is now or what but it was fairly scarce for the first half of BC, at least on my server.

in all honesty i don't see the point, people who don't care about story or care about the visuals of the game are still very likely to not care and you're really only annoying them.
    As my signature says, this game is still about immersion, and story and whatnot. If people are annoyed by it, gotta learn not to be annoyed by it.

If you want People to read you text, you should Format it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I with the OP on this one. If people are going to complain so much why do you keep playing? You obviously have a problem with the game if you're going constantly complain about everything Blizzard does with the game so why keep playing? Blizzard isn't going to cater to one person's wants. They'll do whats they think is best for THEIR game.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

The majority of people who post in this forum do it to nitpick every little thing Blizzard does, just learn to ignore it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's actually plenty of threads about the lack of flying until the first WoD patch...they're just in the Warlords of Draenor - General Discussions section.

Please feel free to discuss your opinion in one of those threads.