Thread: What if...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    yea but not in the calliber and assholeish manner it is now.....ive sat in hellfire n watched one cocksucker sit there for 14...FOURTEEN FUCKING HOURS how sad do you have to be to kill 58-62s for 14 hrs? youd think after like 20 min of not seeing any one youd prolly fuck off.....but i assume most of these pleebs are aweful at every hting and this is their last grasp for enjoyment
    You do not know that it did not of this calliber nor do you know it was not as assholeish as it is now. You do not know these people are awful at everything. You anecdote is not valid evidence for such a claim.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    You do not know that it did not of this calliber nor do you know it was not as assholeish as it is now. You do not know these people are awful at everything. You anecdote is not valid evidence for such a claim.
    oh right cause back in wrath and cata there were SO MANY ganking threads like there is now i forgot

awful at every hting....youd think within 14 hrs if they were good at anything you think something would happen in 14 hrs.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

oh right cause back in wrath and cata there were SO MANY ganking threads like there is now i forgot

awful at every hting....youd think within 14 hrs if they were good at anything you think something would happen in 14 hrs.....
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

Have a nice read.

yea but not in the calliber and assholeish manner it is now.....ive sat in hellfire n watched one cocksucker sit there for 14...FOURTEEN FUCKING HOURS how sad do you have to be to kill 58-62s for 14 hrs? youd think after like 20 min of not seeing any one youd prolly fuck off.....but i assume most of these pleebs are aweful at every hting and this is their last grasp for enjoyment
    14 hours?! well if that's true it crosses a line even on pvp. it becomes reportable as harassment. not to mention it puts people like that at risk of you know, being tracked down irl...lol.

I wasn't aware you were the psychologist for every ganker in the world. Thanks for letting me in on their emotional state that leads them to gank.
    If derive joy out of killing enemies that can't fight back, then yes, you are weak and you are a coward. I am not talking about attacking another level 90 out in the world, or catching another level 90 unawares. But people that camp lowbie areas and repeatedly kill lowbies that have no chance of resistance are cowardly, emotionally weak, and just generally terrible people.

And don't even bother with the tired and predictable "reroll on a PVE server", because ganking lowbies isn't PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    If derive joy out of killing enemies that can't fight back, then yes, you are weak and you are a coward. I am not talking about attacking another level 90 out in the world, or catching another level 90 unawares. But people that camp lowbie areas and repeatedly kill lowbies that have no chance of resistance are cowardly, emotionally weak, and just generally terrible people.

And don't even bother with the tired and predictable "reroll on a PVE server", because ganking lowbies isn't PVP.
    I think my sarcastic comment went too far above your head, ill elaborate.

There is no plausible way for you to prove this statement, You would have to have a psychology evaluation for every single ganker in the world. Which if such an expedition into the psyche of a subset of gamers were to occur on that level it would make headlines in quite a few places with minimal amount of effort put into searching i have found no such thing even remotely similar. To sum it up, you are talking out of your ass and your claim is completely ignorant.
    PVP=player vs player. Last time i checked lowbies are players so it is in fact PVP.
    Last edited by Coraulten; 2013-11-15 at 05:07 PM.

I think my sarcastic comment went too far above your head, ill elaborate.

There is no plausible way for you to prove this statement, You would have to have a psychology evaluation for every single ganker in the world. To sum it up, you are talking out of your ass.

PVP=player vs player. Last time i checked lowbies are players so it is in fact PVP.
    Your sarcasm is not over my headad. I can't possibly know the psychological profile every every single ganker in the world? No shit. My meaning wasn't cloaked in any way so you surely understand point, you are just being a condescending asshole.

I am well-aware that one player killing another is player vs. player. You are also aware that pressing one button and killing another takes no skill. You understand exactly what I mean when I say killing lowbies isn't PVP, so just cut the bullshit and stop being an ass.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suitepee7 View Post
    then why aren't you on a PvE server? there is a very clear solution to your problems, now leave us who want fun on a PvP server alone
    No where in my post did I say I played on a PvP server.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post
    They had an even better idea: they put raiding and world pvp on certain servers and called them PVP servers.
    Yes so the raiders can slaughter all the whiny PvP players in the open world.

Blizzard will, almost certainly, never make another server type.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

I don't understand people who roll on pvp servers than complain? I'm on a PvE server and whenever i see somone flagged I attack them, level 1 or 90. I play rogue so i rarely ever have the problem of getting ganked.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Your sarcasm is not over my headad. I can't possibly know the psychological profile every every single ganker in the world? No shit. My meaning wasn't cloaked in any way so you surely understand point, you are just being a condescending asshole.

I am well-aware that one player killing another is player vs. player. You are also aware that pressing one button and killing another takes no skill. You understand exactly what I mean when I say killing lowbies isn't PVP, so just cut the bullshit and stop being an ass.
    If you don't know what psychological profile of every ganker in the world then don't claim that you do. Pointing out ignorant statements makes me a condescending asshole? Does pointing out the logical faults in your arguements make you feel inferior to the point where you believe me to be condescending? Skill is subjective. If you are well aware that killing a player is pvp then don't claim its not pvp. I'm aware of what you were trying to do, stateing that you don't view ganking as pvp is fine. Don't state that it is not PVP just because you dislike it.

TL;DR Don't state your opinion as fact.
    Last edited by Coraulten; 2013-11-15 at 05:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticaster View Post
    No where in my post did I say I played on a PvP server.
    I personally do not care about world PvP nor do I find any fun in it but the sooner it can stop ruining the rest of the game the better. Keep it contained on one server type.
    you didn't, but your post heavily implies you're on one, because that's what exists. a PvP server is a regular server with everything on, AND world PvP. If you're not on a PvP server OR flagged for PvP on a PvE server, then how are you being ganked, apart from being in a WPvP zone?

What if Blizzard were to make a new server type that is focused on World PvP and has no raids or High end PvE gear or flying. I personally do not care about world PvP nor do I find any fun in it but the sooner it can stop ruining the rest of the game the better. Keep it contained on one server type.
    Same thing would happen as with Twink only bgs.

Ambushes fall under the term "ganking", so yes if your both 90 it is still ganking.

Clearly you are the incarnation of evil if you find enjoyment out of killing pixels.
    Not even close. If you kill another 90 it is not even close to ganking. If a lvl 90 rogue sneaks up in stealth and kills me he didn't gank me. He killed me in a PVP environment. Yes if you are on a PVP server and are out in the world it is a PVP environment and you are open to attack. If this kind of thing upsets you the PVE server is your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anger78 View Post
    Not even close. If you kill another 90 it is not even close to ganking. If a lvl 90 rogue sneaks up in stealth and kills me he didn't gank me. He killed me in a PVP environment. Yes if you are on a PVP server and are out in the world it is a PVP environment and you are open to attack. If this kind of thing upsets you the PVE server is your best bet.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ganking

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/gank

http://www.wowwiki.com/Gank

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/ques...hat-is-ganking
    Last edited by Coraulten; 2013-11-15 at 08:00 PM.

Go read it. It says group of players gangs up on one or a higher level kills a lower level. Completely different than one 90 getting the drop one another 90

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    14 hours?! well if that's true it crosses a line even on pvp. it becomes reportable as harassment. not to mention it puts people like that at risk of you know, being tracked down irl...lol.
    yea but blizzard truley caters to these turdbags n will say the same thing they say pvp happened on a pvp server......no bullshit happened on a CRZ server

oh cause i forgot the countless forum posts are "my own personal experience" im sorry i made those thousands of threads on my 5-1200 wow accounts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if Blizzard were to make a new server type that is focused on World PvP and has no raids or High end PvE gear or flying. I personally do not care about world PvP nor do I find any fun in it but the sooner it can stop ruining the rest of the game the better. Keep it contained on one server type.
    It's already contained to a specific server type, they are called PvP servers. If you don't like world pvp you should have rolled on a PvE server.

Quote Originally Posted by Anger78 View Post
    Go read it. It says group of players gangs up on one or a higher level kills a lower level. Completely different than one 90 getting the drop one another 90
    Learn to scroll down.

Learn to scroll down.
    My bad. Crappy browser at work makes me sad panda.
    But it's not ganking man. A 90 vs 90 is a fair fight. Getting the drop on someone is just the nature of things. Battles aren't fought only when both sides are ready.