Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The problem with Taran is blizzard´s fault for lack of storytelling.

When writing a novel, one thing you always learn is show me don´t tell me. The problem with Taran is that we are told who he is, that they are this awesome fighting unit blah blah blah.. but basically from day 1, all he does is get b-slapped around. Everyone talks about him like a hero, and he talks like a hero, but he never wins anything that we actually see.

Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    "it wasseru my probremu"

Heh, panda land such good expansion.
    "ARRIANCE AND HORDU,
    GARROSH ESCAPU HAS ONCE AGEN CAUSED GRATE DISHONOUR TO MAI FAMIRY,
    THIS ISA YOUR FAULT, YOU MUST COMMIT SUDOKU TO APPEASE PANDARU"

Can totally see it happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    The problem with Taran is blizzard´s fault for lack of storytelling.

When writing a novel, one thing you always learn is show me don´t tell me. The problem with Taran is that we are told who he is, that they are this awesome fighting unit blah blah blah.. but basically from day 1, all he does is get b-slapped around. Everyone talks about him like a hero, and he talks like a hero, but he never wins anything that we actually see.
    He does hunt down and kill the Sha of Hatred.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    What is Taran Zhu's mistake? It was not his doing that all the sha escaped thanks to the war we bought to pandaria.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    I didn't mind Taran Zhu at all, but I kinda got annoyed at him for a time.

He would be probably be like "Oh that brown orc? The river flows very far from him in time, and he is like a leaf that flows through the wind."
    XD
    Would be golden if he said that.

I don't mind Zhu, i just wish they get to show him being a true warrior several times now, to make him be what he should be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    What is Taran Zhu's mistake? It was not his doing that all the sha escaped thanks to the war we bought to pandaria.
    Think most just are a bit disappointed that we haven't seen him be the elite panda we hoped to see in some bad-ass sequence >.>
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Actually It all comes down to being Varian's fault in the long run Thrall would have finished the little punk off had the pussy king not stopped him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Actually It all comes down to being Varian's fault in the long run Thrall would have finished the little punk off had the pussy king not stopped him.
    Thrall should've swung faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Thrall should've swung faster.
    He did a vilian. Talking before killing, and missing his window of opportunity.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Vhalerius View Post
    Taran-Zhu get off the forums.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly like him. But he's by far and large the best character from Pandaria, and this is coming from someone who dislikes Pandaria in general. Also, lol ;p

And what entitles Thrall to take the kill? Garrosh screwed with the Horde, sure. He nuked an Alliance city and took what population escaped by boat captive. It's not even like the Trolls do anything, I don't get what all the fuss was about.

Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly like him. But he's by far and large the best character from Pandaria, and this is coming from someone who dislikes Pandaria in general. Also, lol ;p
    Rico.
    Rico all day.

Rico.
    Rico all day.
    Got to go? It's okay. Rico gotta go dook anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking Iconja View Post
    I think Blizzard did a poor job portraying his martial prowess, the lord of Pandaria's primary defensive force, trained by Xuen himself got bested by a group of 5 adventurers, he should've mopped the floor with us.
    You're acting like our characters are just your typical run of the mill militia and not slayers of fragments of old gods, dragon aspects, elemental lords and all of that bogus.
    Our characters aren't just your everyday people. We are indeed pretty strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    How does that make him a pussy? Garrosh fucked over every faction. Varian would of been a pussy if he just watched Thrall kill him.

I'm a Horde player too, but that logic of yours just dumbfounded me.
    Is he Horde? No then He = Pussy.

We can't even say that anymore since the pussy Horde won the civil war thanks to the pussier Alliance.
    Now we have Puss'Jin as the Warchief.
    We need to start a petition to change the title to "Pusschief".
    Atleast in WoD Garrosh will ascend to God levels, crush the Alliance, crush the Horde and recruit the faithful among us to join him as he goes and knocks on Sargeras' door to challenge him to an MLG 1v1 which he will clearly win and be crowned God-King of the Multiverse.
    SCREENCAPPED FOR TRUTH.

"YOU MUST COMMIT SUDOKU TO APPEASE PANDARU"

Can totally see it happening.
    Are you predicting a sudoku mini-game in the next expansion pack?
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    People need to get over the gear color (and themselves). It doesn't matter, and it shouldn't matter what other players have either. Worry about your damn self. Live your life by that. If you want to concern yourself with someone else, then worry about HELPING them, not putting them down or making sure you stand out as better than them.
    Maybe the game would be better with more low DPS nice guys and fewer high DPS jerks? -- Ghostcrawler, Twitter, 6/29/13

kinda strange if you ask me

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrible logic is terrible.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    As a member of the Horde, even in the midst of a civil war, execution rights fall within their own ranks, not to the enemy King. Varian should not have interrupted Thrall.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I don't exactly get all the hate he's getting he's a reasonable character who has the best interest of his people, the Pandaren, at mind. He's the only guy who challenged the White Tiger's decission to let both the horde and alliance into their most sacred area. He was the first guy on the battlefield and knew that these invaders where going to cause problems. Honestly he's was just doing his job protecting his continent and people from assholes who brought their war with them to their land. If you want to blame anyone blame King Varian and Garrosh equally. I mean just look at how they completely fucked up the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, admittedly that was pretty much all Garrosh but the point is that Horde and Alliance where there less than a year. In that time span they waged war across the entire continent awoke several great evils, entered and then absolutely wrecked the most sacred place in Pandaria and destabilized the entire region. Reminds me of Hernan Cortez and Francisco Pizarro's Conquistas.

TL;DR Considering all the shit the Pandaren have gone through because of the Horde and Alliance. I'm suprized that Taran Zhu hasn't lost his shit and done a foreigner purge like Japan did during the Tokugawa period.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

He will say it's our fault for allowing a drunk fat panda to watch over Garrosh. He will be right.