Thread: WoW's Age

WoW's Age

A lot of people say one bad thing about wow is it's age, but truthfully isn't that one of the great things of wow? It has the experience that no other mmorpg has. Plenty of stuff to do. Yeah, the graphics are not up to par, but so what? This is all my opinion of course....

A lot of people who have no idea what WoW is, when they see a new commercial for a WoW update, they often times think; "that game is ten years old! Why would the devs even make stuff for it anymore? Why would people even play it?" The answer is because it's a high quality product that hundreds of thousands of people enjoy. Even though WoW has changed - alot - it's still the same game they started playing ten years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    A lot of people who have no idea what WoW is, when they see a new commercial for a WoW update, they often times think; "that game is ten years old! Why would the devs even make stuff for it anymore? Why would people even play it?" The answer is because it's a high quality product that hundreds of thousands of people enjoy. Even though WoW has changed - alot - it's still the same game they started playing ten years ago.
    If they have no idea what WoW is, why would they know that it's 10 years old?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashmoney View Post
    Yeah, the graphics are not up to par, but so what?
    i dont mind the graphics. easy on the eyes!
    Hi

yup sadly many people use it as excuse for why wow lose subs but this don't make any sense because there is no other better MMO in the market and the nature of MMOs is that u want to keep playing the SAME one forever the more i play wow the more i stay loyal to it