Poll: Which Class in WoW is the most Well Developed?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    demo warlock is by far the best caster in the game, only spell where demo needs to stop moving is soul fire, 90% of the time demo is on the move

Deleted
    Id say warriors although they had more options before. Most of their abilities are useful and not gimmicky. They can tank, PvP and keep themselves alive to solo most content too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock obviously.

Lol, dat Rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you ever vote Mage? Ugh people.

Anyway Warlocks by far. Monks feel pretty good too, but all 3 Lock specs feel very great and modern.

Warlocks seriously? I liked Demo a lot more in Cata. Shifting in and out of Meta constantly is stupid.

My vote goes to Shamans and Warriors.

Warlock, no spec resembles any other, and until the rain of fire nerf were very unique in their playstyle. Now Destro is more or less Arcane mage and Affliction is like shadow priest.

Mages are pretty good too, but frost is super dull.

Druids are interesitng as far as heals go with HoTs and Boomkin dps is quite unique, running up and down the scale, but feral is like a rogue and guardian is now like a monk tank, although not quite, and is no longer very special in the active mitigation playstyle

Monks are also unique in their playstyle, but WW is bleh. Mistweaver is really fun, and brewmaster is unique.

Priest is meh. heal heal heal. Shadow is similar to affliction spec.

Most rotations are pretty different, all tank playstyles are different and each healer is VERY different, however they have made it kinda homogenized, where every class has a dot, every healer has a hot. Most classes melee have a "keep this up"

Rogue is probably the worst, the specs are very similar and is in the biggest need of change

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Warlocks seriously? I liked Demo a lot more in Cata. Shifting in and out of Meta constantly is stupid.

My vote goes to Shamans and Warriors.
    Gain power->use it->out of power

It is still unique

Warlocks as it stands right now. They definitely needed an update, but I think they polished them SO well, that every other class feels a little less-so. Monks aren't bad either, but probably just because they are fresh. Rogues and hunters are at the bottom of the list for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Warlock obviously.

Lol, dat Rogue.
    I have to assume that the rogue votes were out of sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Warlock, no spec resembles any other, and until the rain of fire nerf were very unique in their playstyle. Now Destro is more or less Arcane mage and Affliction is like shadow priest.

Mages are pretty good too, but frost is super dull.

Druids are interesitng as far as heals go with HoTs and Boomkin dps is quite unique, running up and down the scale, but feral is like a rogue and guardian is now like a monk tank, although not quite, and is no longer very special in the active mitigation playstyle

Monks are also unique in their playstyle, but WW is bleh. Mistweaver is really fun, and brewmaster is unique.

Priest is meh. heal heal heal. Shadow is similar to affliction spec.

Most rotations are pretty different, all tank playstyles are different and each healer is VERY different, however they have made it kinda homogenized, where every class has a dot, every healer has a hot. Most classes melee have a "keep this up"

Rogue is probably the worst, the specs are very similar and is in the biggest need of change

- - - Updated - - -

Gain power->use it->out of power

It is still unique
    Warriors and Guardian Druids

Gain rage > use rage > out of rage

No, it's not unique.

Warlocks without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Warriors and Guardian Druids

Gain rage > use rage > out of rage

No, it's not unique.
    demo makes use of two different kinds of resources and stance dancing. warriors and ferals don't (at least not on their rotation).

EDIT: actually, they use 3 resources. their life is a resource as well.

they spend life to get mana, spend mana to get demonic fury, and than they spend demonic fury to get uber leet dps
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

As others have said. Lock/druid. They're quite unique and offer a lot of depth compared to some other classes.

I've really been enjoying the fury warrior playstyle this expansion, by far the most interesting ever for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Warlock, three different spec's that serve the same purpose yet feels very different

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    it depends on what you want to play.

Warlocks are nice, albeit they are the FotE.

For me, a confeced altoholic, I find the monk the most easy class to play and for me the funniest class there is, you just can't stop enjoying doing those kung-fu moves all day!

Priests ... sort of. Disc is very well rounded, holy still has chakra ... but besides that! and Shadow is kind of shit.

As much as I hate playing Warlocks and I'll probably never get one to the level cap; they are definitely the most well rounded class right now for sure.

lots of lock love in here

Deleted
    I would like to say Mage but i cant. :-( RNG specs are just too bad this days. WE can see it in patch notes. All those mnerf jut becous we scale too good always looks wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I have to assume that the rogue votes were out of sarcasm.
    Mine was. :-) But I pull for the underdog concerning class development.

hope rogues get the overhaul they need in WoD